Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever]  (Read 7512 times)
FominTiu

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:28:42 AM

The fact that cryptocurrency is becoming more and more densely entering our daily life is no secret to anyone. I think that many understand that the issue of legalization of cryptocurrency and the full adoption of their humanity is just a matter of time.
That this happens is a fact. The only question is how long it will take for it ... maybe 5 years ... maybe 10 years ... or maybe 50 years ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iellan

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:38:05 AM

The fact that cryptocurrency is becoming more and more densely entering our daily life is no secret to anyone. I think that many understand that the issue of legalization of cryptocurrency and the full adoption of their humanity is just a matter of time.
That this happens is a fact. The only question is how long it will take for it ... maybe 5 years ... maybe 10 years ... or maybe 50 years ...
Now at this stage there is no point in legalizing a cryptocurrency, its rate will become even lower than it is in the market.
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:47:52 AM

You're right! Only it is not clear when this will happen ... maybe in a year, or maybe in 100 years. But the fact that cryptocurrency will replace the current money is a fact.
The banking sector is very actively trying to oppose the ideas of liberalitarianism that underlie the idea of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that further scenario development is waiting for us: either the bankers will strangle the crypto industry or take it under control.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:53:45 AM

Who knows when it will be, I don’t believe anything already, what people say, I follow the whole situation
Do not despair. I think that everything will work out. Many analysts say that we have reached the bottom and ahead of us is waiting for the rising cost of crypto assets.
I wonder when all this will be, I hope not in a few years) I think the next month will change something
Dievarric

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:14:54 AM

You're right! Only it is not clear when this will happen ... maybe in a year, or maybe in 100 years. But the fact that cryptocurrency will replace the current money is a fact.
The banking sector is very actively trying to oppose the ideas of liberalitarianism that underlie the idea of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that further scenario development is waiting for us: either the bankers will strangle the crypto industry or take it under control.
It is not at all profitable for them to kill a cryptocurrency, it is always better to do a common thing with them, because there are a lot of people who use this platform.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:27:38 AM

There are really quite a lot of places where you can pay by cryptocrrency and that’s awesome
This process is only gaining momentum. I am sure that after a couple of years, having in your mobile wallets with cryptocurrency you can pay in any place of the world.
Why go far if there are various online services where people sell everything for cryptocurrency
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:41:14 AM

Don't you think that the mass introduction of the blockchain will solve many of the problems facing modern society and modern civilization?
Quite possible. I'd like to hope so. However, for the time being, cryptocurrencies have a local application for stock speculation or for game services like GoldenFever.
Franzy

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:43:07 AM

Don't you think that the mass introduction of the blockchain will solve many of the problems facing modern society and modern civilization?
Quite possible. I'd like to hope so. However, for the time being, cryptocurrencies have a local application for stock speculation or for game services like GoldenFever.
Now the blockchain system is used wherever possible, in a few years it will turn into real life
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:05:29 PM

There are really quite a lot of places where you can pay by cryptocrrency and that’s awesome
This process is only gaining momentum. I am sure that after a couple of years, having in your mobile wallets with cryptocurrency you can pay in any place of the world.
I wish it can happen. However not I can’t see big support of crypt. It seems like a part of community have just lost the interest
Even now there are no problems transferring your funds through a mobile phone, there are already a lot of applications
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:12:31 PM

At first it seemed for me that it really matters, but EOS failed my expectations and to be honest I am no longer believe in it 
In general, I was disappointed in all the projects that positioned themselves as competitors of Ethereum. Now I understand that no one has a chance. Therefore, I support the choice of developers GoldenFever as a platform for this project - the platform Ethereum.
I think that Ethereum went down right because of so many tokens based on it’s platform. Some of them were scams and that’s why now it has not the best reputation
Everyone says that such a price is due to the fact that many new altcoins are coming out, this is the reason for lowering the price on the market, although there may be another reason
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:17:16 PM

I wonder when all this will be, I hope not in a few years) I think the next month will change something
I also look forward to seeing the pump this spring. I think this will happen soon. For example, I slowly buy promising coins, as I rely on a fast pump in the crypto market.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:20:32 PM

I also look forward to seeing the pump this spring. I think this will happen soon. For example, I slowly buy promising coins, as I rely on a fast pump in the crypto market.
Now is the time to buy some Altcoins, because there must be their reed too, not only the main cryptocurrency
EvgeniiaUfa

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:22:50 PM

Everyone says that such a price is due to the fact that many new altcoins are coming out, this is the reason for lowering the price on the market, although there may be another reason
New coins have always appeared ... this cannot be the reason for the fall of the entire crypto market. I think that the fall that lasts for almost a year and a half has been artificially created. The goal is to reduce the value of assets and buy them for a pittance.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:55:52 PM

Now the blockchain system is used wherever possible, in a few years it will turn into real life
The integration of blockchain projects into the real economy has just begun. A few years later we will see the real use of all those projects that are developing today.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:01:31 PM

The integration of blockchain projects into the real economy has just begun. A few years later we will see the real use of all those projects that are developing today.
I would like to believe in it. The use of blockchain can solve many problems that face humanity today. But for some reason, people who can contribute to the introduction of this technology to the masses - interfere with this process.
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:30:20 PM

I would like to believe in it. The use of blockchain can solve many problems that face humanity today. But for some reason, people who can contribute to the introduction of this technology to the masses - interfere with this process.
I am so upset with the fact that so many people left community, but now we face a lot of  obstacles ..
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:42:43 PM

The first few months or half of the year will be one expenses. Even if the project is mega interesting, it will not be able to be popular the next day ... this is the law of marketing. Therefore, you need to be patient and do not require return on your investment in the first month of the platform.
it is logical that you should not expect that the investors of the platform will start earning literally from the first day. It is clear that the platform should become popular with users and only then investors will begin to receive a really serious profit.

If they set aside part of the revenue as dividends there should be payments from day one or how are they planning to do it?
I think it would be logical to distribute net profit, i.e. income-expenses. But in such cases, do not wait for payments from the first days.

Usually you are right and dividends should come from net profit, but I have read several times now that some tokens offer revenue sharing. It should be profit sharing as you say.
I have also seen that for keeping tokens on a wallet they make a profit, this is done so that when entering the exchange, it does not lose its price.

Yes but the dividends that are supposed to be paid to token holders should only be distributed if there is a net profit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:03:51 PM

We are waiting for the launch of the first game from the project. And then it will be more clear about the prospects of this platform GoldenFever.
You are absolutely right, because in one paper, but in reality it may turn out completely different.
FominTiu

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:25:25 PM

Yes but the dividends that are supposed to be paid to token holders should only be distributed if there is a net profit.
I think so too. Only after the platform starts to function fully and starts to make a profit can it be shared among the investors of the project. But many do not understand this and want money immediately and a lot)))
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:52:53 PM

I think so too. Only after the platform starts to function fully and starts to make a profit can it be shared among the investors of the project. But many do not understand this and want money immediately and a lot)))
immediately profit can be in the projects of scams to attract a lot of users, and in serious projects profit increases with the popularity of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: