Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever]  (Read 7515 times)
Iellan

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:42:20 AM

I think that during the uptrend this coin will bring a very good profit to its holders.
I think so too. Everyone is waiting for a reversal. It is possible that the trend change in the market will occur already this month.
I really hope that this month there will be a growth in the market, otherwise everything happens for a very long time now, and there is no where to invest
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kirand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:54:00 AM

Actually it doesn’t seems very promising but we all still have hope)
Game projects are extremely popular, the chance to successfully implement GoldenFever is extremely high.

Yes, now it is game projects that are popular in the market, good advertising and the project will work correctly, much depends on the still solvent audience.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:58:11 AM

All investors dream about it. I can not say that the pump will be 100% in March, but the fact that this spring there will be an increase in the cost of cryptocurrency is for sure.
Today's prices for most coins are at the level of summer 2017. Therefore, I think that below the course should not fall. Now we are waiting for the consolidation of the forces of the bulls and the market reversal.
Dievarric

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:15:02 AM

All investors dream about it. I can not say that the pump will be 100% in March, but the fact that this spring there will be an increase in the cost of cryptocurrency is for sure.
Today's prices for most coins are at the level of summer 2017. Therefore, I think that below the course should not fall. Now we are waiting for the consolidation of the forces of the bulls and the market reversal.
If there is a good growth, it will be very cool, most of the people who expect growth will just be happy to return and will invest in other projects.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:25:03 AM

Do guys have any information about the timing of the launch of this platform? I want to understand when the launch is planned and what games will be presented at the start of the project? It is very important. I would like to evaluate the prospects of investing in this GoldenFever project.
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:38:43 AM

Do guys have any information about the timing of the launch of this platform? I want to understand when the launch is planned and what games will be presented at the start of the project? It is very important. I would like to evaluate the prospects of investing in this GoldenFever project.
Maybe it will be written in white paper? what games will be on the platform, but there hasn’t been an official date yet, I’m sure that the developers will give us the information, wait for now
Franzy

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:55:22 AM

Game projects are extremely popular, the chance to successfully implement GoldenFever is extremely high.

Those projects that have very well invested money in advertising and actually pay people their winnings are very popular, and there are a lot of scam projects on the market
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:17:57 PM

Crypto is not so popular market as it was in a previous year. As lots of investors just left
Sooner or later, the market will start to grow again, this is a fact with which it is useless to argue.

Just a lot of people are discussing the exact date, but how can you talk about it if every day the market changes its prices?
ombiotral

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:45:01 PM

Crypto is not so popular market as it was in a previous year. As lots of investors just left
Sooner or later, the market will start to grow again, this is a fact with which it is useless to argue.

Just a lot of people are discussing the exact date, but how can you talk about it if every day the market changes its prices?
No one knows the exact date.
but we can assume approximately when the turn should happen.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:51:32 PM

However there are so many projects related to  gambling sphere, but particularly this one has some perspectives
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:43:29 PM

I would like to believe in it. The use of blockchain can solve many problems that face humanity today. But for some reason, people who can contribute to the introduction of this technology to the masses - interfere with this process.
This happens because those who can change something in this world are just the least interested in any changes.
you are mistaken if you think that they are not interested.
There are many influential people who are trying to change something, but they are resisted by strong competitors.
I don't think they left! They are just waiting for the right time to work!

Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:23:15 PM

The market will start to grow as soon as the big players want it, it has always been so.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:33:27 PM

I answered the question about the exact release date of the project, and there are no exact dates in the roadmap,
of course,the project should follow the development plans described in the roadmap, but there is always the possibility of deviation from the planned developments
Certainly, small deviations from the planned dates will take place, but the main thing is that the deadlines and planned stages of the project development are respected.
Well, accuracy is not the most important thing. the main thing is that everything is correct and of high quality !!!
Quality is central to any project.
if a team deviates from its plans, it can always warn the community about changes.
The first thing that should care team is quality of product that are made
the advantage of the development of any project should be the quality of the product, compliance with deadlines is of secondary importance,and users should understand this and not rush the team, in case of behind schedule
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:42:00 PM

I answered the question about the exact release date of the project, and there are no exact dates in the roadmap,
of course,the project should follow the development plans described in the roadmap, but there is always the possibility of deviation from the planned developments
Certainly, small deviations from the planned dates will take place, but the main thing is that the deadlines and planned stages of the project development are respected.
Well, accuracy is not the most important thing. the main thing is that everything is correct and of high quality !!!
Quality is central to any project.
if a team deviates from its plans, it can always warn the community about changes.
The first thing that should care team is quality of product that are made
the advantage of the development of any project should be the quality of the product, compliance with deadlines is of secondary importance,and users should understand this and not rush the team, in case of behind schedule

Things that are too hasty will make results that will not be maximal to make what is expected and should do it slowly. If walking slowly remains certain, people will continue to survive to look forward to new things.

sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:39:13 PM

I do not see a direct connection between GoldenFever and the overall market situation, because it is a gaming platform, its success depends on the number of players.

direct connection with the market and General prices has a direct connection to the development of the project and the activity of investors in the developing project,as well as has a full relation to the value of the coin
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:13:12 PM

The market will start to grow as soon as the big players want it, it has always been so.

almost any market has major players who manage it, especially the crypto market, in which these manipulations have a very huge impact,and we have to wait for them to decide that it's time to start rising prices
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:18:13 PM

Gambler or not, that's your personal problem, after all, no one forced you not forced to play.
It seems to me that let's leave the gambling players alone and better talk about investments. It seems to me that people who play gambling were, are and will be. And our task is to invest your money correctly in order to ensure a safe and comfortable life!
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:58:39 PM

It seems to me that let's leave the gambling players alone and better talk about investments. It seems to me that people who play gambling were, are and will be. And our task is to invest your money correctly in order to ensure a safe and comfortable life!
One can only dream of such investments ... Although of course there are lucky ones who successfully invested their money and secured a comfortable existence and secure old age.
There always be online games) so that’s why such platforms are rather perspective in a long run. I would like to invest
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:42:34 PM

One can only dream of such investments ... Although of course there are lucky ones who successfully invested their money and secured a comfortable existence and secure old age.
There always be online games) so that’s why such platforms are rather perspective in a long run. I would like to invest
And if we take into account the fact that there are so many crazy people that play all days long) so this project will never die Smiley)
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:45:33 PM

In the long run, the project will simply disappear) Or it will cost ten times less than the initial price. This is a reality, we must take them into account. There is always a theory, and there is a real experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: