Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future for cryptocurrency?  (Read 67891 times)
Theseofv

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:50:15 AM

Cryptocurrency get been follow and desire always be, so allow to  looking  leading  representing  superlative  work in being of crypto, and we should purpose the better  representing it
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:55:11 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 11:46:37 AM by imstillthebest

Undoubtedly, cryptocurrency buoy  follow and desire  follow. Humans  ballplayer not recognise the measure and accent of cryptocurrency instantly  on the other hand  finally, they desire  fancy it is indeed the result and they desire  nuzzle it. It's just a thing of age.

Yes i cant recognize your accent , you sound like you are using a google translate  .  my advice is stop doing this because your risking your account to be banned  . just stick to your local boards and youl be just fine  .

Now back on the original topic  .  the future of cryptocurrency will merely depend on us humans  . if we continue our heart wearming support , im pretty sure that crypto will have a bright future  .
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:58:22 AM

I think the future of cryptocurrency also has more sophisticated technology in the future, because I'm sure the development of crypto prices is getting better every day.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:06:30 AM

for the future I think cryptocurrency still has a good thing that is big enough because until now so many people still believe in cryptocurrency, they still have the opinion that the future is pretty good
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:21:53 AM

maybe like that is the progress in the crypto world because, later the crypto world will grow rapidly in accordance with the needs of the people too, we only need to go forward or keep it because if it develops more advanced, there must be many people who have more advanced thinking for crypto in order to create the best coin quality in the world.

byintexts

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:02:41 PM

I think it desire  on the other hand it is just a thing of age. So various  sphere  desire  fighting  fronting it as they recognise with its sanction, they ballplayer  missed their work. Patch  additional  humans  assume 't get  right  comprehending of how it effort. They yet  look it as ponzi strategy.
Thisfro

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:17:24 PM

Crypto buoy  follow  just  whether the rule  mechanism, order  mechanism and support  actually  returns  position  as these are the primary  worry  almost the crypto and the administration  wish  any  portion of it that's reason they are scrap to vanquish it whether they buoy not increase  whatever  excise  membership fee and that's reason they phone it unlawful  as of any non- administration  compliancy.
Haddiffer

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:35:05 PM

We require  age to get  greater  self-confidence in this modern  planet of crypto. Furthermore it desire  doubtlessly  approach with many  adjustment, all the more  whether it is in falsehood with any  casts, on the other hand without this belief could not full  approach from humans who dont recognise the marketplace.
doneindir

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:47:56 PM

of line, as cryptocurrency is a digital currentness that desire  follow in the forthcoming  as it has a extremely  great  role.
Andthis

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:10:09 PM

I think that in the forthcoming cryptocurrency desire  get  many and many  public  on the other hand  furthermore from the Nations  desire be inflicted  proviso  as they achieve not similar the namelessness of cryptocurrency
ostap5511

Activity: 538
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:34:28 PM

The Blockchain technology was first adapted in 2009 and created for the first world cryptocurrency called bitcoin, which many later began to call “digital gold” I think there is a future cryptocurrency future.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:45:39 PM

I hope that I can live to the moment when I can tell my grandchildren that we were so stupid people that they used ordinary papers and nobody considered them, especially banks. Therefore, I think that cryptocurrency is a future payment system.
apprecia

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:20:46 PM

The valid  measure  whether cryptocurrency and Blockchain application is not in what the marketplace  measure or the add  marketplace  container is. The valid  measure is in its borrowing and how it is been victimized in thw peruse  planet  close to  partner, individuals and businesses.I anticipate we are already accessing this espousal and although thither would not beuch to be finished  whether the adjustment  dined not in prefer of cryptocurrencies, thither is no cause to be unbelieving.
thereve

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:25:29 PM

Whether crypto turns  succeeding to people  being  so this is improbable to materialize, so I anticipate the marketplace  desire  just be capable to regain, on the other hand we hold  sufferance and wait representing  possibilities. desire  approach to us
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:28:32 PM

Cryptocurrency has a good future because the technology it has is very useful so if the whole world can accept the cryptocurrency, the future will be brighter.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:30:41 PM

the future of pure cryptocurrency will be determined by the cryptocurrency community itself which will indeed show whether it is capable of surviving and progressing or even weakening

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:12:55 PM

In common, mausoleum has superlative  fates to overtake  each  hardship. Furthermore, instantly  thither are absolutely a plenty of favourable  money.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:14:11 PM

To me the future of crypto currency is bright. Day by day it's demand is increasing though the price isn't. But I think soon enough it's price will also be raised.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:14:51 PM

With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?

Cryptocurrency IS the future. And there can't be any doubts about that. But one should understand if we, crypto community, won't popularize crypto and won't believe in it ourselves then the whole new market surely dies and no one will be able to save it. But if we try our best to make crypto widely spread and used then we we get a perfect bright financial future for us and our descendants.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
bitcoiner.psn

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:12:15 PM

The speed of science is growing in every second and the  transactions , as well.  As a matter of fact, it's time to get rid of  centralized system and be cultivated people. I'm sure the world always will embrace technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: