Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future for cryptocurrency?  (Read 67891 times)
Elon Payduh

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:59:30 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is still in its infantcy.

I believe that it will take a fair bit more time and some bigger companies to start offering services based on this technology.
Once that happens, and we see mainstream payment gateways built.. Then it will take off.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:56:57 PM

I believe cryptocurrency has got bright future, as it is the best sector out there for investment now, so many investors are getting attracted to invest and make some quick profits.
I totally agree with you, Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency has come to stay and I am very optimistic that the future is bright, a tech that has brought change to business and companies.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 07:10:21 PM

You are right OP, i agree that there is a good future for cryptocurrency if more and more people will use it and hold it and also in future a lot of shops should accept crypto currency and maybe if possible in future some online shops will have price in crypto.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:04:48 PM

You are right OP, i agree that there is a good future for cryptocurrency if more and more people will use it and hold it and also in future a lot of shops should accept crypto currency and maybe if possible in future some online shops will have price in crypto.
I agree on that, i believe that in the near future ther would be a great development on crypto. Maybe it takes time butvit is now slowly recovering from a huge dip that we experience last year. I believe that many more people is now using and investing into bitcoin. Maybe in the near future crypto will become a very bog thong because we are really now in the modern world that most of the people used internet and crypto money.

Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:11:51 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrency is still difficult to predict, crypto has a fluctuating nature and full of surprises, we don't know what it looks like in the future, but surely in the future we definitely want crypto to be able to develop better and be able to provide benefits for all

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:17:25 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrency is still difficult to predict, crypto has a fluctuating nature and full of surprises, we don't know what it looks like in the future, but surely in the future we definitely want crypto to be able to develop better and be able to provide benefits for all
cryptocurrency is developing every day and in a few years we will definitely see a very strong tool that will bring us a lot of profit

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:34:12 PM

I see Future for cryptocurrency very bright. Business is still on development phase but we have known it can changed the way of business of today. We just need more development and more attention from the community.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:06:58 PM

I see Future for cryptocurrency very bright. Business is still on development phase but we have known it can changed the way of business of today. We just need more development and more attention from the community.
I have no doubt that the cryptocurrency in the future will take its place in our world, but not an advanced role, the future is not for the cryptocurrency, but simply with it, since it will soon be pointless to ignore it

Cryptosaja

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:15:08 PM

The progress of technology and blockchain is undeniable, with the advancement of technology we can all feel its usefulness, all running online, such as cryptocurrency which continues to move forward and is increasingly known for its existence by many people
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:26:08 PM

With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?
crypto is technology 4.0 that changes the future. It is something very new, people have not really understood the application from it. But it is a future technology anyway, it will change paper money and be present in all industries.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:35:48 PM

The future of cryptocurrency strictly depends on the behaviours of people in the crypto ecosystem. We in the crypto ecosystem are the key determinants of the future of cryptocurrency.
The reason why I'm saying this is that, if people in the crypto space understand and know the various ways cryptocurrency can transform the financial world, they can easily influence others out side this ecosystem to embrace the unique features of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. This will encourage mass adaptation and general affect the future of cryptocurrency positively.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:46:20 PM

With the rapid digital technology, this century is very helpful and provides convenience for all of us, so that cryptocurrency is able to be up to now, it's because of the technology of blockchain adoption

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: