Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The worst story continues again.  (Read 21901 times)
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:32:54 AM

This is so sad, I was sure that the condition of cryptocurrency are starting to get better, but after seeing the fall again, it makes me lost any idea what will happen next.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 07:41:48 AM

Are you expecting bullrun this time sooner? Because its too early for bullrun to make a comeback so whatever the market is facing now is just temporary or pump ,if bullrun comes there will be no doubt about it

So what's your opinion on the bull run? Do you have any idea about it? Everyone knows if the bull run comes the value will definitely go up the topic was not about a temporary pump. Look at the chart of the past 4months up and down has been a long time and there is no any possibilities of change that's the thing of worrying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:00:37 AM

I don't see this as worst. Let's look back as at January 2018 until the last positive trend we just saw. We will always see ups and downs in the market even if there will be any bull run

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:05:34 AM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
Coming into a conclusion like this with very fast will always make the things complicated.When there is a small bump everyone says we are in bull run and if there is dumo they are going to start saying that we are in comlicated situation only the investors can change the market at any time.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:18:33 AM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.

Actually 2019 is spected for the big bullrun but the thing happen now is opposite in everyones prediction. The market is in dip until now and not yet stable and normal, just dont expect to much this year still no sign for bullrun.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:44:48 AM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but the crypto market has different thoughts.
We all know that the value is unstable and if the price went down, that does not mean that it is again the worst scenario already. I still take time to wait for the right time of cryptocurrencies and I think this year can be still good for cryptocurrencies. Let's just hope that even if there is a little bit downfall at the moment that does not mean that it will continue to fall.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 09:16:09 AM

This is the longest crypto bear market ever, but all bear markets eventually end. I've lost a lot of money holding, but I will continue to hold while waiting for the bull market to return.

likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:25:15 AM

The situation on the cryptocurrency market is not the best. The situation does not change until the market turns green.
Now we are seeing a slight upward movement, it is barely noticeable, but the trend is still positive. It remains only to be patient and wait for good news.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:35:30 AM

The situation on the cryptocurrency market is not the best. The situation does not change until the market turns green.
Now we are seeing a slight upward movement, it is barely noticeable, but the trend is still positive. It remains only to be patient and wait for good news.
we have to becarefull with current movement.i am affraid after several days market cryptocurrency rise alot, suddenly trader or investors take their profit by selling their assets.they will rebuy when market move down again.as traders or investors we have to be smart to identify this condition.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:36:17 AM

This market has proven me wrong every time I made a prediction. I thought that the market will be rising to at least $5k by now considering how fast the market moved few days ago (the market added approx tenth of billion $ to the market in just a day!), but last night, the market did its usual stuff again by dropping tenth of billions $ in a matter of minutes.  

To be honest, I started to lose my confidence in crypto each day. I hope that the turning point is near so I don't have to sell all of my tokens, because I love crypto currencies! Sad
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:36:42 AM

It's sad to see some time ago, the value of bitcoin is so high and hopes are starting to grow well, but now it returns to a low level. Disappointing and a lot of losers, the perfect game for the popes, we better study the market again not to get caught up in the whale surge, and this is a lesson so we can know the tricks that are being carried out.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:42:48 AM

Yes, but I don't even think it would make a significant raise again since the bull runs had been losses by looking at the chart right now.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:49:12 AM

This market has proven me wrong every time I made a prediction. I thought that the market will be rising to at least $5k by now considering how fast the market moved few days ago (the market added approx tenth of billion $ to the market in just a day!), but last night, the market did its usual stuff again by dropping tenth of billions $ in a matter of minutes.  

To be honest, I started to lose my confidence in crypto each day. I hope that the turning point is near so I don't have to sell all of my tokens, because I love crypto currencies! Sad

We are still far away to reach $5k because the price is slowly moving to a higher price. We are glad to see $4000 before, and I am sure it will happen again soon. I hope that you do not lose your confidence in crypto and I suggest to you to not watching the market every day because it will make you get heart attack Wink

I am not too worried to see the market now because I am sure it is just a correction for the price. We already saw this many times before and I am sure that we can handle this and we don't have to be panic. There is a green candle that happens in the market, and I hope that will be back to $4000 again this week or in the next week.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:57:51 AM

altcoin prices going down is always a good story not bad. of course it only looks bad to those who are bag holding these shitcoins and losing money in them but to the rest of the market it is the best thing that they could have hoped for.

you may be wondering why? i'll tell you why. it is because these altcoin dumps mean the altcoins' bubbles are bursting and bubble burst and reaching bottom is the ONLY way that we can see NEW pumps. otherwise there is no chance in hell you can pump an already pumped altcoin.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:34:11 AM

I'm still patient and hold my coins... period is still very bad for all crypto including big ones even if I don't see any bad news coming..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:10:30 AM

That's the risk of this volatile market, we can't assume and it's tough for us to call our position and make it come into reality, what we need to do is
to keep learning from the process, keep aiming and not to be disappointed that quick, there's still chance maybe this is another opportunities not
to let go.

The cycle will continue and us who needs to adjust.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:30:37 AM

The market cannot grow daily. On the background of positive news, we have seen growth recently, but this does not mean that bull run has already come. We are still under the influence of bears and are subject to sharp fluctuations in the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:34:02 AM

Exactly. I thought the previous rally would take a pittle longer but all of a sudden price drop heavily from 4150$ bitcoin drop to 3.7k$ in just less than  10 minutes huge dump happening and same as other altcoins. Whales control the price and they can make ordinary traders crazy.

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 11:42:48 AM

Unfortunately the market is still very unstable and unpredictable. We are not yet on the bullish market and such dumps will happen again. The great news is that the volatility is back and if the market can lose 10 percent within a day, it can raise for 30 percent within several hours.
I would say it very stable, we have basically returned to previous, established balance.
Unpredictable part of course is true, but isn't it more interesting this way? At least there is no such thing as stagnation.
Brief volatility moments keep us entertained, but overall "fixed" prices are in our or rather cryptocurrency's favour, I think.
I would be willing to see more and more adoption, thanks to market being equalized around 4K, than to see gradual growth in value alone, without infrastructure.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:54:11 AM

Nothing unusual happens with the cryptocurrency market. Many of us see that there is a positive trend, there is good news regarding new tools for working with cryptocurrencies and launching coins from the largest banks. But the market is still in a bearish trend and the fall rate is normal for him.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: