Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The worst story continues again.  (Read 21902 times)
joshv06 (OP)

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:03:10 PM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:42:53 PM

this is a natural thing for me. I often experience the same thing like this. the market today is filled with popes, so the popes can easily control prices in my opinion.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 05:46:15 PM

I think we need to wait and in future i'm sure we will have a bull run. Now who had enough money and buy bitcoin at 3800 and sell at over 4100$ make a lot of money if buy let say 20BTC and sell high and now buy again bitcoin at under 3800$ and get more bitcoin and wait for a grow again and can do this again and again.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:24:22 PM

This is only normal for there to be a retracement,  you don't expect the coins to just continue moving up as if it were  manipulated, after this retracement,  it will have to consolidate and then continue the upwards movement which we have hoped for and also along the line, it will have to pull back. So mate what happened today is only but normal.

▔▔▔▔▔
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:27:22 PM

That is why we say crypto is volatile,I guess what cannot conclude yet that the price is down,I still feel it will rise back.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:38:12 PM

It is part of the correction on the price of all coins the sudden increase of the value is maybe because of manipulation or a collaborative bull trap, And surely those entered the hype of the price to $4000 then comes back again at $3800, USD this is just normal for cryptocurrency because we are certainly volatile and always experiencing this kind of issues no need to worry about it because the future is bright with bitcoin and I really think that it will still recover, Or are you new to this kind of movement?
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:40:05 PM

I do not see a reason for panic or frustration, the market was moving up skillfully, but now it has naturally fallen down. Obviously, this is done for something, namely for large purchases before growth.
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:43:39 PM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
before starting to invest in crypto currencies, of course we as investors must know all the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies and by knowing of course the bad condition even
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:50:35 PM

The present market is only good for smart traders who have the capital to buy at every given opportunity, because the volatility of the market is high this period. I was happy to see bitcoin and all the other altcoins recovery and popping up in price but before I know it again the market went crashing again it will take a long time before we will have another bull run again.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:59:54 PM

That's not the worst possibility, but it's natural because crypto is volatile so prices always go up and down, stay calm and don't panic too much.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:00:59 PM

I think we need to wait and in future i'm sure we will have a bull run. Now who had enough money and buy bitcoin at 3800 and sell at over 4100$ make a lot of money if buy let say 20BTC and sell high and now buy again bitcoin at under 3800$ and get more bitcoin and wait for a grow again and can do this again and again.
Yes but the hard part is determining when the market will go stable and run up or lose value and go down Wink
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:45:51 PM

Yes it is really disappointing to see the sudden crash yet again i mean i was almost 99 percent sure that market will recover now and bulls will take control but seems like its not that easy and the volume and momentum is still missing.

der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:49:57 PM

Unfortunately the market is still very unstable and unpredictable. We are not yet on the bullish market and such dumps will happen again. The great news is that the volatility is back and if the market can lose 10 percent within a day, it can raise for 30 percent within several hours.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1311

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:50:54 PM

Yes it is really disappointing to see the sudden crash yet again i mean i was almost 99 percent sure that market will recover now and bulls will take control but seems like its not that easy and the volume and momentum is still missing.

It will never be easy to predict the market, sudden down and sudden up are common thing in this market. What we need to do is to ready with all possibilities that may occur. We should be smarter in order to take any opportunities of making profit only, no need to have too much target during this recent market condition. Small profit is better than losing a bit.  

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ardazello

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:51:02 PM

if the downtrend continues and btc hit a previous bottom then I am sure it will be the last drop
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:59:14 PM

yes this is how braga sometimes fluctuates unexpectedly. so I think it's very difficult for us to know, so when the market goes down we can't say anything. because everything just happened.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 08:21:33 PM

This is one of the reason why the bitcoin etf is always got delayed and not getting approved. The market is so unstable and what happened today is the proof. In less than 30 minutes billions of market capitalization are gone. The whales are playing the market and I don't think will have another 2017 bull run again.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 09:03:20 PM

I am very sad at this current ugly development in the market. I am still very much confused of why the sudden bad turn around of events in the market when all the coins were performing greatly few hours ago.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:53:37 PM

I am very sad at this current ugly development in the market. I am still very much confused of why the sudden bad turn around of events in the market when all the coins were performing greatly few hours ago.
I do not even want to think that we can wait for this week. Perhaps Bitcoin will cost less than $ 3,600.  Angry Angry
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 09:54:23 PM

Yes, the latest price increase has created a feeling of increase in all of us. But, this decrease is so bad and if it goes down more, we will see the price fluctuations with the end of hopes. We should  hope to return again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: