Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The worst story continues again.  (Read 21902 times)
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:52:17 AM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
All this kind of sudden move, sometimes makes me wonder, what is really happen that the price of crypto get suddenly dropping or climbing, and it happen in most of the cryptocurrency available in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:07:24 AM

This is a very pessimistic outlook to have when realistically the market is not in such a bad shape it's just undervalued which is a great opportunity for buyers and it will likely remain in the current phase until enough interest returns from retail investors which will help attract more institutional attention and add more value to the market bit by bit

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:23:40 AM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.

huge whales continues to sell their tokens or holdings as they've saw that the market is increasing. They know that the market will not going to last good so they immediately sell it ahead for their safety.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:29:16 AM

Yes, the worst story continues.... Cry Cry Cry Cry

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:43:42 AM

My mind is like you that here when the price of a coin will go up, I have already bought a coin. And yesterday the price went down and this caused me to lose. But I still hold it and I haven't sold coins. Maybe I'll wait until the Crypto market rises again.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:45:32 AM

At the moment what I've did is to buy stable coin particularly TUSD which I know will going to let my investment in the market safe and secured, also to keep track of the market when it will going to increase again.

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:05:23 AM

this is a natural thing for me. I often experience the same thing like this. the market today is filled with popes, so the popes can easily control prices in my opinion.

We should wait further in february 28, wherein Ethereum and TRON will going to have their respective upgrades which will pull the market up a little bit.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:07:55 AM

It was predictable, several times we already saw a false uptrend. I think it is too early for the next bull run.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 05:08:36 AM

How is it a worst story? What then would you call the market that fell from 20k to 3k? Understand that this is how market works,it goes up and down and we should expect anything. Fact is, the market can or will go up again

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
siena23

Activity: 2352

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 05:12:42 AM

The market is currently bad, and very difficult to analyze. I predict the price of coins will go down even further. I suggest to save your money.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:16:16 AM

I think we need to wait more to see more clearly. The cryptocurrency market needs an accumulation to grow, the price of bitcoin is up to $ 4100, which  is a good signal for a future development
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:23:51 AM

I think we need to wait more to see more clearly. The cryptocurrency market needs an accumulation to grow, the price of bitcoin is up to $ 4100, which  is a good signal for a future development
That didn't last because the resistance is really strong.
BTC is back down again below $4,000, accumulation will happen when big news are announce, so far the big news that we expect
does not effect positively yet, but let's see what will happen after this price retracement.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:30:22 AM

Indeed, the story does not change, the prices that were a couple of days ago in fact it seems to me that this was an ordinary manipulation. This is happening now. The community understands that investing in projects is a risk and this is indeed a very high risk.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:33:43 AM

Well thats how it works, I'd like to believe the recent price increase of the coins are the start of bull run but unfortunately its not the case. Nevertheless its normal to have price swings, we just need to timing the market if we want to take profit in a short period of time.

So its another waiting time for investors until the bull run occur, we cant say until when but definitely it will happen hence just think positive.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:35:10 AM

Crypto prices can't grows continuously without some corrections. That's why you should be patient and not be too afraid.
If you were trading in 2017, you should have seen that at some time, Bitcoin did fall 1000 or 2000 USD. But the bull run was still intact.
It can be a big trap if Bitcoin falls lower.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:37:41 AM

This worst story has begun in 2017 December, lots of people got bankrupt specially the late investors. After that time the cryprocurrency market tried to save itself but never succeed. I believe that only the big whales got their profits in those bloody days and the rest of us lost too much. We all looking for brighter days and we all just can't leave this market.. I hope there wouldn't be more bad days, we need to take a breath..

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 06:47:56 AM

We need to relax and have patience,the market will recover and sometimes retreat for the better,I'm sure its still correction taking place and what we are all waiting for is bullrun not just a week pump

Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:49:14 AM

Logic would allow us to make significant profits, even during long and slow bear markets,instead we end up holding bags hoping that some day the price will beat the old all time high..
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:54:51 AM

Are you expecting bullrun this time sooner? Because its too early for bullrun to make a comeback so whatever the market is facing now is just temporary or pump ,if bullrun comes there will be no doubt about it
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:22:56 AM

Yes, now the market does look very complicated. In a day the market can pump but after that, it will also drop again. As a new person who joins Crypto, it is certainly difficult to accept this condition. But for people who trade every day, I think they can make a profit.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: