Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The worst story continues again.  (Read 21902 times)
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:26:27 PM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.

Everyone waits for the top coin to slide further but in reality it is now very difficult, maybe there are some groups who try to control or it could be the nature of all investors and shareholders who are too panicked or afraid to keep holding it, it is very logical to see the current history, people tend afraid to hold everything they have, in the future it will have the potential to bounce back, just to wait patiently in this bearish market, everything has become a risk for anyone who jumps into this wave and is smarter in taking advantage.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:27:36 PM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.

This is the time where we should all be aware that market condition can change overnight but it's still a good opportunity for short term profit, nobody expects a huge drop after it inches to the $4000 level it's a tricky game indeed.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:33:12 PM

This is a natural thing if the price of coins drops sharply. Previously prices were pumping and now prices were declining. And in my opinion, when prices are now declining, it's better to buy coins. Because typing later pumping more coins we can sell again.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:08:06 PM

This is a natural thing if the price of coins drops sharply. Previously prices were pumping and now prices were declining. And in my opinion, when prices are now declining, it's better to buy coins. Because typing later pumping more coins we can sell again.
The most important thing for us is to always be careful if you want to buy at this time, the market has not shown Bullrun for sure, so we still have a chance to buy at the lowest price for Bitcoin.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:09:55 PM

Nothing bad in this drop is not present. Don't forget that before the big growth there is a big fall. So don't be afraid. It remains to wait quite a bit.
Yoo

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:23:12 PM

Yeah, it turns out the bearish market still continues. I also don't know what caused the market to return to dump.
But that doesn't matter, I think now is an opportunity for us to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin again. And take it easy, I'm sure the bullish market will come back soon.

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:27:29 PM

Yeah, it turns out the bearish market still continues. I also don't know what caused the market to return to dump.
But that doesn't matter, I think now is an opportunity for us to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin again. And take it easy, I'm sure the bullish market will come back soon.
Right, the market at this time really hasn't shown any definite signs of resurrection, so we still have to be patient and continue to focus on getting the price we want, because prices are still very vulnerable to decline.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:31:49 PM

It's no surprise to see the falling, many people already predicted that the rising will only go for a while, it's not the time for the investors to go in yet, but who knows the rising last time will increase the sentiment form the investors and we will have another trigger to rise again

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 11:33:40 PM

before starting to invest in crypto currencies, of course we as investors must know all the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies and by knowing of course the bad condition even
I agree. Most of us here wants to have more gains whatever we are doing either trading, hodling or bounty hunting. But we also have to accept the fact that cryptocurrency is a community driven asset that results into the what we called volatility. New to crypto always says downtrend is a bad thing for them but others would say it is the best time to invest so I think that it only depends on us on how it affect our investments most especially Altcoins which are always the most affected as it depends on Bitcoin's flow.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:34:15 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2019, 12:20:26 AM by bitcoin31

I hope it will rise again please stop the dumping market we need to have unity right now because maybe it will continue to decrease mroe the value if we cannot stop it. But we can improve the market if we really want because investor can manipulate the value.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:39:28 PM

I hope it will rise again please stop the dumping market we need to have unity right now because maybe it will continue to decrease mroe the value if we cannot stop it.

I think the market pump lately is just a trap but I'm also hoping that it could be the sign of another bull run although the chances are small I keep my trust that anytime the market will recover and set a new record in market history.

evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 11:40:09 PM

The bear is here until at least 2021-2022 imho, unless something crazy happens that exponentially increases adoption. Until then, don't expect 5 days of solid green to go unpunished.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:43:49 PM

This is not new and we do not really know who were people behind this but to think if the group of people.invested while btc was 3.2 k usd then definitely they had made huge profit. But to the small.scale investment literally could not feel any profit at all even if btc increase more than 10% of its previous market price.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:53:04 PM

This is not new and we do not really know who were people behind this but to think if the group of people.invested while btc was 3.2 k usd then definitely they had made huge profit. But to the small.scale investment literally could not feel any profit at all even if btc increase more than 10% of its previous market price.
Were actually been shocked for the sudden drops and altcoins have followed by then.
Possibly many were really disappointed especially when they are buying BTC at @4k and they are surely be losing right now. This is to realize that we should not to invest crypto when it started to climb up cause we even knew were it comes next. Why we don't make it when the price are in cheap?
I do believe it will back to $4k again but still we don't know when.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:56:19 AM

It is better for the cyclical pattern to continue for an extended period. More chances to get in low! Don't be discouraged by the fall in price. See it as an opportunity. I would love to see $800 or $600 or even $1000 again so I could invest more!
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:08:19 AM

I think it's time we started looking for other investment alternatives to crypto because market conditions are continuing to decline
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:44:18 AM

Just take one day bitcoin could raised to higher price, today bitcoin and all of altcoin at lower price position, How many time faced with just few time happy with bitcoin only could exist at higher price with less time moment, hope next time bitcoin and altcoin could be on higher price.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:16:31 AM

I think it's time we started looking for other investment alternatives to crypto because market conditions are continuing to decline
the easy assumption is to look for other investment alternatives, everyone who has long been involved in crypto will definitely look for survival, even though they will go down someday they will surely rise again.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 02:29:06 AM

I think that’s the most important thing to consider when you are investing in cryptocurrencies, the possibility of the volatile prices that could either harm or benefit you, either in the long run or short term. It’s not the crypto market that decides, it’s the people that buy and sell.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mullzerwar

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:38:42 AM

Indeed, i was checking on the market last night and it makes me like going to have a heartbreak, after just a few moment's i'm feeling happy cause the coins starting to rise again, but right now it's dropping again, and most of the coins were in blood red.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: