Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:35:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The worst story continues again.  (Read 21902 times)
terra_vival

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:51:10 PM

Naturally, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Growth is not eternal, and we have also seen a correction after rapid growth. And this small increase gave the feel of a small recovery from a long fall.
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:25:15 PM

I'm not surprised at anything! Up and down! The main thing is not in place! Gavnoe - movement!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:33:44 PM

4k is some strong resistance and even when we break it, there's plenty of whales who have lost patience. Market manipulation is also possible. Don't lose hope, patience is rewarded with money from the impatient.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:39:06 PM

The crypto market has always been unstable. Anyone making any predictions on the rise or fall of crypto coins, to me is just mere guesses.

You have a point with your statement because of some bigwhale the market can be manipulating like what happen in the past few days of bitcoin it risen slowly and in just a few minute it's hardfall happen even with no news in the market this is just a little bother and disappointed to bitcoin.
i think the trade buy and sell based on chart history.after in few days bitcoin and altcoin price rise alot, its time for them to take first profit before continue rebuying crypto in market.that 's normal in market cycle.
it is impossible if bitcoin or altcoin rise continuesly.price will always make correction in their movement.by this correction it will take power to continue bullish or bearish trend.

This will go through more changes in the next price hikes, we must prepare and expect great so that we'll able to sustain during the days we thought it was worst. It's better to stay motivated rather than keeping ourselves worried for what tommorow might bring. Everybody deserves to be happy, so if we're starting to get frustrated don't let it make your world smaller yet make it more colorful and brighter towards what crypto.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:48:00 PM

There is nothing surprising in this. The situation has long been unstable. We just need to wait it out.

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:59:23 PM

Patience and cold thoughts will make You more credits than panic sells.
When the price line is like this "_________________________" it symbolises the stop of the heart beating, lots of centralization and therefore the death of the coin or that 100% of the volume is made  by stupid buy-sell bots.
And only those mountains on the graph of the coin price symbolizes its real life and chances for numbers to be fair)
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:12:58 PM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
Yes it dropping again, They rise in the past week but now it down again instantly.
But to many said this is the starting of bull run, Ill don't know if what they said is true or not. But we can make sure if the market are still increasing the price always.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:18:31 AM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
don't panic. in my opinion if there is a decline in the market, that is a common thing. after a decline there must be a time to go up again. this is only one process towards the rise of the market
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:26:26 AM

This is a sudden and a short-term drop only. There are lots of readings that believe that there will be a short down fall and the market will go high again. I believe in crypto and I believe it will do well.

Live for the moment.
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:38:46 AM

You are right we cannot continue to feel calm when the market is green because we do not know what will happen next,
last dump is a very good lesson so we as traders must remain alert.

bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:41:09 AM

Don't worry nothing is permanent here,soon everything will change and we will see the bull market.

Just focus on the best coins to invest by now because we may not get for this cheaper price never again and build this mindset on every investor.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:47:09 AM

i did not expect a bull run and therefore it was clear to me that the prices would not rise any further. it was still good to see that the prices can rise and not just fall. that is why i have hope in the crypto market that he will eventually recover from the bear time.
RockyMiner462

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:27:15 AM

There is nothing surprising about this. Cryptos always rise and drop. The rise was quite sudden, so investors acted quick.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:32:24 AM

i did not expect a bull run and therefore it was clear to me that the prices would not rise any further. it was still good to see that the prices can rise and not just fall. that is why i have hope in the crypto market that he will eventually recover from the bear time.
It would be very strange if the bull came now, the market is simply not ready for this, I think many understood that the growth is temporary, and big plans were built by those who in the crypto currency not so long ago and are not accustomed to such rapid UPS and downs in prices

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:33:50 AM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

Similar kind of topic.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:36:06 AM

It would be very strange if the bull came now, the market is simply not ready for this, I think many understood that the growth is temporary, and big plans were built by those who in the crypto currency not so long ago and are not accustomed to such rapid UPS and downs in prices
This is what is called the world of digital currency. everything can happen quickly and unexpectedly. all of us can only follow the flow and the best way is to provide a good level of confidence in the digital currency. do not sell heavily because it only makes the situation worse. so believe in the world of digital currencies and so the prices of digital currencies can be stable and even tend to increase slowly.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:37:22 AM

I don't see that as the worst story, the worst has been happening since 2018

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:41:41 AM

why should you panic? Things like this aren't just once happening, the market has experienced the same thing several times, but it's not as severe as in 2017. I think bitcoin is now starting to rediscover its rhythm. We just need to be patient and wait.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:47:12 AM

I know this is a strong discount but do you see that the value of bitcoin and altcoins has increased by 5-10%? I have predicted from the end of 2018 that 2019 will be a slow development year. It is on the right track and we should feel lucky. when BTC is pumped, it is a ridiculous thing and it will soon dump. So we should not be too greedy this year, invest with low profit targets, it will bring us safety.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:47:38 AM

The real bull-run will happen when no one expects it to happen that is what I learned, from the look of it and the scenarios that keep repeats itself, again and again, it looks like someone trying hard to make people depressed and lose hope and give up their holdings I know I might be going far in my readings but ya that what I really think and believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: