Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The worst story continues again.  (Read 21902 times)
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:15:48 PM

Why not try focusing on how blockchain adoption is actually positively growing? The transition into web3.0 is happening with the integration of IoT and blockchain. It's allowing people to take back their pesonal data and actually be rewarded for it. I found this article a great example of why it's important

https://medium.com/@moac_io/how-blockchain-can-protect-big-data-and-iot-devices-155c6d5456f3
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:12:54 PM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.

I think that the cryptography market will be in a fever for a very long time. Now the whales have learned how to earn money by not giving buyers short positions. And accordingly, all attention is shifting from trading in cryptocurrency directly to trading in futures and options.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:20:12 PM

I think that the cryptography market will be in a fever for a very long time. Now the whales have learned how to earn money by not giving buyers short positions. And accordingly, all attention is shifting from trading in cryptocurrency directly to trading in futures and options.

In any case, the market will move in waves, each time taking more and more money and playing against expectations. We wondered more than once how the market behaved incredibly.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:07:24 AM

in my opinion, the situation of the crypto market this year will not experience a good increase, it will only be at a low point and will not bring big profits. so far I haven't started trading yet, because I haven't seen a bright spot in crypto. I hope my prediction isn't right, because I miss crypto increasing again.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:37:58 AM

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable as we all know so I think its best to hold your coins or find better way to make incomes like trading just for some time ,I'm sure good market will return ,endurance is needed to succeed in crypto

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:17:44 AM

in my opinion, the situation of the crypto market this year will not experience a good increase, it will only be at a low point and will not bring big profits. so far I haven't started trading yet, because I haven't seen a bright spot in crypto. I hope my prediction isn't right, because I miss crypto increasing again.

I agree. We may be lucky to see if the price goes to $5k, don't get me wrong I'm bullish about crypto but with the way its turning out to be this year, we might see another long and boring bearish market.

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable as we all know so I think its best to hold your coins or find better way to make incomes like trading just for some time ,I'm sure good market will return ,endurance is needed to succeed in crypto

Oh well, the market conditions is getting worst, with few occasional rally and its hard to do short today unless you're willing to take that risk. So the best thing to do is just hold on our coins and waited it out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:52:05 AM

It really wasn't a good time to predict things even it increases it's value in a row of days that's why many investors gets their target profit lose. And most of the time we should make a decision we must have a very careful decisions to make that we won't regret anything happens in the market.

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:24:13 AM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
Yes that's true most of top coins are drop the price so much, And they said their was no downfall in this year maybe that was not true. Mus better to hold more our coins we have for than to sell it low.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:04:26 AM

Yes that's true most of top coins are drop the price so much, And they said their was no downfall in this year maybe that was not true. Mus better to hold more our coins we have for than to sell it low.
Well i think dropping of the price is not really a worst story. Because down fall price is really a opportunity  think about buying in a low price and hold maybe we cannot really said that this dip is not a bad experience, as long as we know how to hold or maybe to make a great strategy to earn a huge amount of profit we can still earn on it in the near future. Crypto is amazing but we need to be more careful on doing any kinds of investment in crypto because anytime price may change.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:34:51 AM

This is quite a normal scenario, the bearish trend so far affects the market and does not let it go, to the bullish trend far, to wait for this year's strong growth of the crypto currency is perhaps somehow naive
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:07:18 PM

what I know is that the market situation is very good, the coin prices offered are also good and bitcoin is currently experiencing a good price increase too, under bitcoin there is ethereum which continues to crawl up whether this year will increase every coin or only for time limited, so the price will come back down.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:23:33 PM

It was clearly seems to be a temporary pump and after sometime it drops again this is not something new for us, we are in bear now and we need to be very patient untill and unless the market recovers. Consistency will always be a key for success, nothing is working out these days if you are looking for a good return.
we must realize that there are many investors who want to sell their assets they have dumped and bought before, so it is only natural when prices go up and then fall again because there is too much supply, but when trends and news are changed of course this bad condition will end
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:28:49 PM

It already happened in the past. Same downfall but different approach. I also believe that this is just a normal phenomenon happening in any kind of market. I dont want to be stupid enough to sell my coins on a negative value. If i will wait more, i can sell it on a higher value. This is the time that we buy not only bitcoin but also alts. Low value means higher profit in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:30:28 PM

When we entered this month of March, the market seems to go well. I think the worst scenario of crypto has already passed in 2018 and now is the time for the projects to get resurrected and make another history of bull run because I am very pumped by the news that are going on in the first quarter.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:30:58 PM

I warned people to be careful after that initial pump. I knew it was not the beginning of the bull run. I am happy I sold off some coins during that period as market came crashing down later on. The market is like a trap. One minute you are excited things are looking green, the next minute there's blood all over your screen

criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:42:57 PM

When we entered this month of March, the market seems to go well. I think the worst scenario of crypto has already passed in 2018 and now is the time for the projects to get resurrected and make another history of bull run because I am very pumped by the news that are going on in the first quarter.
just maybe now the circumstances have started to smile on the holder and trader crypto. but the market is still not fully looks good. We need some more time to see bull increase coming.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:06:21 PM

Sometimes look at the market and it seems things are getting better only to find it dip again but for me things are okay now since for some moment now the price keep fluctuating between 3K and 4K. Although  we hope for a boost to bring back the lost smiles.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:58:33 PM

the market is very volatile at the moment, prices always decline after a small increase in the market but after that there will be a rise again,
maybe this is a periodic market recovery

I believe that the market will recover and bullrun will definitely occur, we must be patient with markets that are still affected by bearish conditions
JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:39:39 PM

You just panic, what happened recently, just a working moment and only naive could believe that the bull market has already come, experienced investors understand that it is too early

likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:48:54 PM

What do you think? If cryptography has grasped the crisis, it will take months to restore the industry, this is at its best. Be patient, you have no other choice. Nothing lasts forever. The market will recover, but it takes time and certain conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: