Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The worst story continues again.  (Read 21902 times)
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:13:28 AM

many people say when the market starts to deteriorate it is a common thing in crypto, but if I see a drastic drop in prices it is not unusual, the crypto community should hold market prices in order to avoid a huge price decline, bus things make a lot of harm to many people.

yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:44:43 AM

There is nothing special again in the story of cryptocurrency that will make me to surprise . when  the increase in price occur some days ago, I told my colleagues that the increasement  is just for short period of time  that those that want to sell should you the opportunity to sell because the price is not yet to stable.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:35:45 AM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
Anything can happen and I think rising and falling prices on the market are commonplace and at that time people have their strategies to make a profit by buying them at cheap times so they can benefit later, but sometimes what we expect is not in accordance with what we have predicted.
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:36:56 AM

There will surely be an end to the worse stories because it's not possible for a market to be on a negative side for long, it will sure change and those that took courage to invest in the time of gloom will reap bountifully in the time of excitement
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:37:04 PM

There will be always price movements on the market and it does not matter if it is raising or falling. The best thing you can do about it is to predict the moment and try to make profit from such market direction changes.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 03:06:13 PM

Crypto market is driven by many external factor which raise or drop the price so whenever there is increase in price you must book profit or recover your loss.  Second there are many coin which are range bound. So you have to track those coin and do trading whenever opportunity arise. Third always have some fund in your hand to grab market opportunity

junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:09:43 PM

There will be always price movements on the market and it does not matter if it is raising or falling. The best thing you can do about it is to predict the moment and try to make profit from such market direction changes.
reading changes in market direction is very difficult. I myself follow the movements without making predictions first. if a coincidence happens then I have to buy at the most basic level. and if there is an increase, I must be able to sell it at the highest price at that time.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:22:04 PM

reading changes in market direction is very difficult. I myself follow the movements without making predictions first. if a coincidence happens then I have to buy at the most basic level. and if there is an increase, I must be able to sell it at the highest price at that time.
actually predictions are very necessary, but the strategies and ways of trading someone have their own characteristics and styles.
therefore I really applaud the way you predict price movements in the market.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:26:11 PM

When the market fluctuates, it is a very important time and people tend to analyze to be able to choose the target to buy. I think this is necessary because Cryptocurrency is not a stable market and most investors when participating are under great pressure because they do not know exactly what price is reasonable to buy or sell.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 03:52:38 PM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
I think the value of the top coin will not always be above. yes, of course it will go down too later. because the market moves sometimes above and sometimes below and that is reasonable, in my opinion. so until now we must be patient in facing the present conditions.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:23:32 PM

I think the best thing that we should bear in mind first before living with the cryptocurrency space is to understand that crypto is like a rabbit, so much volatility that when we sleep, allot may change. Through that, we can bear on our self the changes that happens whether it was positive or not. And also not to be affect by it psychologically. That would help us to stay positive no matter what happens here on crypto.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:36:27 PM

The market is replete with uncertainty. The fact is that no one can predict with certainty what will happen the next second. The crypto-currencies space is a volatile environment
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 04:38:38 PM

be patient bro, going up and down is part of the market.
it would be better if you are looking for another job and focus on your career, and don't push the price.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:21:27 PM

we need to cross everything if it was positive and also if it was negative changing the things is more important and keeping and your investment to be more concentrated will give the confidence about the investment that you made but the stability will be here in this year is more higher then the previous year so I think it will continue for long time right now.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:48:48 PM

The current situation shows well, you have to believe in the crypto currency, without a doubt, only then will it be possible to earn normal money, and if you panic and constantly talk about the end, then the result will be only one, the loss of money

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:04:15 PM

Many developments happening behind the scene, many big companies preparing their platforms and entering] the crypto space. Institutional investors waiting on the sidelines for regulations. Price will reflect all these things sooner or later. The market is already showing positive signs.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:06:49 PM

The market is much better now. Bull has been spotted for the last two days and we all hope it continues like this. I have got myself some profit already.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:07:27 PM

at the time of posting this thread the market was still on a bad situation.. but now the market is slowly recovering.. hoping for some improvement of the chart for the next couple of days, and hoping to see bullish market

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:16:43 PM

at the time of posting this thread the market was still on a bad situation.. but now the market is slowly recovering.. hoping for some improvement of the chart for the next couple of days, and hoping to see bullish market
In general, there must be some prerequisites for restoring the entire cryptocurrency market, but today I see no situation better only in certain cryptocurrencies. If today the bitcoin price has slightly increased, it is a pity that other cryptocurrencies did not follow this trend.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:49:58 PM

In general, there must be some prerequisites for restoring the entire cryptocurrency market, but today I see no situation better only in certain cryptocurrencies. If today the bitcoin price has slightly increased, it is a pity that other cryptocurrencies did not follow this trend.
It seems to me that just because the price of cryptocurrency will not be able to rise, since there is no particular interest. If the price of Bitcoin has increased, then you Pay attention to the increase in Bitcoin capitalization. At the same time, if you want to expect an increase in the price of new coins, then you also need to drag investments from investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: