Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:02:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for #crypto activists and influencers who are on Twitter!  (Read 343 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:19:28 PM

I never see a campaign like yours.  Shocked More than one month, you are asking for Twitter influencers. I find you also in the service section and a new thread for Reddit users. We still have no information about your project, ICO ... Can you tell us more about them?

in the last few months, Twitter drastically changes his algo and rules, The most frequently used method on Bitcointalk of promotion on Twitter goes into oblivion.

Hello examplens! You can check out our ANN thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5123256

We are currently preparing to launch a bounty thread which is going to be different from the traditional ones on Bitcointalk so far.

blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:44:37 AM

If you have grown a great Twitter account with a quality crypto follower base, let me see it here in the thread or send it to me via PM!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:21:36 AM

Our project is looking for great #crypto and #ICO activists on Twitter! If you would consider publishing our project on your profile, let me know about your offer!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:12:04 PM

Let us know about your well grown crypto, ICO related Twitter account. We have just launched our project and we would like to do business with you Smiley
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:59:17 PM

We are on the lookout for more active Twitter users publishing crypto and ICO related news, reviews and announcements. If you are one, make sure you are participating in our Marketplace BETA testing here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125368.0
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:54:24 PM

It is in our interest to get Twitter users on our marketplace, especially the ones who offer paid advertisement and marketing services for crypto and ICO projects.
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 06:49:11 PM

I never see a campaign like yours.  Shocked More than one month, you are asking for Twitter influencers. I find you also in the service section and a new thread for Reddit users. We still have no information about your project, ICO ... Can you tell us more about them?

in the last few months, Twitter drastically changes his algo and rules, The most frequently used method on Bitcointalk of promotion on Twitter goes into oblivion.

Check out our project, we have launched already and got over 100+ offers on our marketplace.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:37:44 PM

The marketplace we invite all #crypto activists and influencers who are on Twitter to join is the CMA marketplace.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:55:20 PM

We are looking for more #crypto and #blockchain activists on Twitter to make a post about our ICO project!
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:13:24 PM

If you are doing paid posts and announcements on your crypto related Twitter accounts, you are welcome to offers your services on the first ever CMA marketplace for crypto and blockchain project advertising and marketing.

We will buy your services from you!
jekotb

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:42:20 PM

Hello,
I have instagram crypto-related page with over 5,400 followers. Tell me if you are interested in working something together.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:14:32 PM

Hello,
I have instagram crypto-related page with over 5,400 followers. Tell me if you are interested in working something together.

Hi jekotb.

Thank you for your interest! We are certainly interested in working with you. I invite you to add your Instagram posting services on the CMA marketplace for crypto project advertising and marketing here - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace

It is under the ''Social Channels'' category.

1 CMA = 0.01 USD
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: