Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft Stratis service supports ICOs  (Read 217 times)
Ciscopro2000 (OP)

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:03:20 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 05:33:53 AM by Ciscopro2000

It looks like Microsoft has a service to help ICO projects distribute their coins.  Good news all around for the crypto industry.  

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/microsoft-wants-help-ico-success-084840671.html
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:04:52 PM

It looks like Microsoft has a service to help ICO projects dristribute their coins.  Good news all around for the crypto industry. 

WOW!!! this is pretty neat and I did not see this coming

Code:
Microsoft Azure, a cloud computing service created by Microsoft, recently listed Stratis in its products’ section. The platform, created by London-based Stratis Group, offers a web-based application that enables initial coin offering projects to manage token distribution. It facilitates a secure and flexible payment route that participants use to purchase ICO tokens ahead of the initial allocation. They pay with either Bitcoin or Strat, Stratis’ native token.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 08:15:21 PM

It looks like Microsoft has a service to help ICO projects dristribute their coins.  Good news all around for the crypto industry. 

I thought Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft once claimed that cryptocurrency is bad? Does this news now implies that he has started supporting cryptocurrency? It will be a good sign though.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 08:46:59 PM

It is good news that one of the big companies is on the right way. If crypto will be fully accepted by Microsoft, it will take one more step. I found full article : https://www.ccn.com/microsoft-wants-to-help-make-your-ico-a-success

I thought Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft once claimed that cryptocurrency is bad? Does this news now implies that he has started supporting cryptocurrency? It will be a good sign though.

Check it : https://cryptocoinspy.com/bill-gates-thinks-cryptocurrency-could-help-the-worlds-poor/
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:30:08 PM

i really did not expect this news, especially after bill gates has been so negative about crypto. but great that he has apparently changed his opinion and now has recognized the potential of crypto.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:37:05 PM

great move for microsoft in able to help newly projects that is conducting ICO to remove the trust issue and this will avoid the investors of being scammed because microsoft will be the bridge of any investment. i hope it will launch soon and attract more investors to join potential projects.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:40:51 PM

Looks promising.. Hope other "giant" companies will follow Microsoft.
And it is very important for whole crypto industry that is done publicly, with real company name; not with help of some offshore daughter companies.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:59:29 PM

WOW!!! this is pretty neat and I did not see this coming

Code:
Microsoft Azure, a cloud computing service created by Microsoft, recently listed Stratis in its products’ section. The platform, created by London-based Stratis Group, offers a web-based application that enables initial coin offering projects to manage token distribution. It facilitates a secure and flexible payment route that participants use to purchase ICO tokens ahead of the initial allocation. They pay with either Bitcoin or Strat, Stratis’ native token.
Especially for stratis but how about the security to prevent the scammer to use its service? Will there a verification process to use that platform ?
The stratis native token will be very useful and this platform has created a real partnership with microsoft.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:45:50 PM

I don't think Bill Gates actually relates negatively to the cryptocurrency. I think all statements from people who are millionaires are a means of manipulation.

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 11:57:21 PM

I think if this news it is true, it is good as a step in the way of adoption
But I always tend to take caution in dealing with such news.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:05:46 AM

Tokenized assets are reported to be a huge growth area moving forward so it's no surprise that major multi-nationals like Microsoft are looking to get their foot in the door early before the next major boom of adoption occurs and this is very positive news for the industry as a whole

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 02:30:44 AM

I don't think this decision by Microsoft has anything to do with Bill Gates, now he is more focused on his own agenda in Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and as we all know he is not the largest shareholders of the Microsoft anymore, so I don't think he would have any ability to interfere with any Microsoft decision anymore.

Moreover, this is a very good news for cryptocurrency, at least I hope this will elevate the price a little bit.

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:32:29 AM

They are afraid of losing room for crypto innovation and want their fair share.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:57:46 AM

If its really happen, I think its very good, such as "Giant" Company like Microsoft take part in crypto world, it will make good impact. I hope.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:12:48 AM

It looks like Microsoft has a service to help ICO projects distribute their coins.  Good news all around for the crypto industry.  

This is so much interesting, to have a support from a giant companies will be able to give the strength for  any ico. But there would be another hope, it should be able to makes the ICO is valid, or it able to remove all those scam ICO that spreading so much today.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:48:17 AM

Another way is when samsung even supported one cryptocurrency which is EJN. It is the main currency that will going to be used by samsung s10 mobile phone. Which is implying that crypto adoption is ahead.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:18:09 AM

Oh what do you know? News on traditional businesses accepting blockchain based platforms and crypto just keeps on coming. We will probably see more news like this soon. 
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:20:01 AM

Oh what do you know? News on traditional businesses accepting blockchain based platforms and crypto just keeps on coming. We will probably see more news like this soon. 
It's a good news but not so good as the fact that the demand of ico still gets centralized on the ethereum platform consider about that was the simplest platform at this moment. Even if that was working with microsoft but still lack of demand.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:36:53 AM

Wow this is a good news not only for the crypto lovers but maybe for the business owner outside there who really didn't know about ico. I am sure microsoft always offering an easiest ways to run anything and this will help anyone who want to expand their business by collecting investment from public.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:59:57 PM

But recently, Bill Gates did not speak so complimentary about cryptocurrency, and now this news. It seems he does not want to run for the runaway train called cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: