Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ FOTOCOIN ⭐ POS/MN 🚀 POWERING ITSFOTO🚀 GET BOUNTY FOR UPLOADING PHOTO  (Read 2039 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:07:49 AM

I read your White Paper, I confess honestly. I really liked the design of the pages and the design. Everything is done carefully and does not distract from reading. The content is well written and understandable. Great job!
Of course, me too! but there is an unfortunate thing that I haven't read the whitepaper so I couldn't explain whether the whitepaper is great or not but i;; try to reach on one by one.
Read necessarily. I am sure that you will not be upset for a second that you have chosen to support this project. You can believe me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:16:19 AM

Fotocoin is a project of complete package.They choose to follow the bitcoin to fulfill their goal.They will make their payments through "Dash protocol".so how this Dash protocol works for the payment?
Wait what is the payment? On the official website it is written that everything is completely free, the platform for uploading photos is also free. What kind of payment are you talking about?
Fotocoin is not only a platform for photo sharing but also a way of earning from the bounty they announced.They are trying to follow all the rules of bitcoin to keep the project anonymous 
But I still do not understand, if on the official website it is written that the platform is completely free, I can not understand what they will charge?
lobster88

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:17:16 AM

I read your White Paper, I confess honestly. I really liked the design of the pages and the design. Everything is done carefully and does not distract from reading. The content is well written and understandable. Great job!
Of course, me too! but there is an unfortunate thing that I haven't read the whitepaper so I couldn't explain whether the whitepaper is great or not but i;; try to reach on one by one.
You should read the whitepaper. By that, I am sure you will be glad too, that you have been found this crypto project. I am sure, you'll be one of us here that wanted to see more of the project's achievements and upcoming interesting updates.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:23:03 AM

I am amazed to the team working this crypto project. I want to see more good and interesting activities, as well as more announcements and updates to come from the team. I want this project enhance more its platform, making use of this good platform into a better and proud crypto project holding its name on top.
Same here! I want to see more of the team's strategies on how they will keep this project remain standing reaching its goals and objectives here in the crypto currency community. I see the team is potentially capable so I will keep looking forward to the entire Fotocoin platform.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:51:32 AM

The project is interesting, because now there are not many such platforms where you can upload photos almost for free. And the main thing is that it will not lose quality and the platform is completely anonymous, this is a good plus to the project.
Well, I think it is not necessary to hide your identity if you upload beautiful and high-quality photos of nature, for example. Anonymity on this platform is hardly necessary for someone.
That's right, but this way you sell your work without paying taxes. And if everything is open, then as for the extra income, you will have to pay tax. Of course I do not know how in other countries, but most of them require it.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:13:26 PM

I am amazed to the team working this crypto project. I want to see more good and interesting activities, as well as more announcements and updates to come from the team. I want this project enhance more its platform, making use of this good platform into a better and proud crypto project holding its name on top.
Same here! I want to see more of the team's strategies on how they will keep this project remain standing reaching its goals and objectives here in the crypto currency community. I see the team is potentially capable so I will keep looking forward to the entire Fotocoin platform.

There's still plenty of time to make things more better as their platform seems to be fit to this new generation. People loves taking photos, so I think this will work as long as they have a reasonable rewards.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:55:17 PM

seems like this is gonna be one of the best project because everything seems so settle in their plan there is uniqeness in the project.
yes, it looks really interesting, we will be paid when uploading photos on their platform, if we are paid with Fotocoin, I hope Fotocoin has a good exchange and large volume. because that will determine someone's interest to joining this project.

Most stock photographers will just prefer to spam most stock photo sites and just pray their sheer volume gets some photos used and they get paid
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:56:16 PM

seems like this is gonna be one of the best project because everything seems so settle in their plan there is uniqeness in the project.
yes, it looks really interesting, we will be paid when uploading photos on their platform, if we are paid with Fotocoin, I hope Fotocoin has a good exchange and large volume. because that will determine someone's interest to joining this project.
A kinda interesting if they would making such an announcement regarding the exchange, but for now they wouldn't thinking about that since they are still wanted to develop their main platform first.

They need to get more exchanges on board if they want to get people to use their platform, there's no point of getting paid using a dead coin
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:34:06 PM

A kinda interesting if they would making such an announcement regarding the exchange, but for now they wouldn't thinking about that since they are still wanted to develop their main platform first.

They need to get more exchanges on board if they want to get people to use their platform, there's no point of getting paid using a dead coin
Of course there is hope that the price of the coin will grow with the development of the platform. Now the platform is still not very popular, but still ahead.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:51:04 PM

It's only in the 1st quarter of the year but the team behind this project have already done good improvements. Hopefully, this will keep on going until the end of the year so that more people will recognized this and help it to achieved the desired goals.
I agree with you, the development team is really showing good work on their platform. This is also noted by many users who have already managed to use the platform.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:15:30 PM

It's only in the 1st quarter of the year but the team behind this project have already done good improvements. Hopefully, this will keep on going until the end of the year so that more people will recognized this and help it to achieved the desired goals.
I agree with you, the development team is really showing good work on their platform. This is also noted by many users who have already managed to use the platform.
Yes, but only many users still do not understand how and in what quantity they will be able to receive rewards for uploading their photos to the platform.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:51:39 PM

I'm not quite sure if I understand it right that's why I need some clarifications. If it allows uploading then people can probably get images from the internet and upload it here to earn?

Yes people can do that. But there is a moderator to check the images. Not all images are accepted according to their terms. That simply means those images are not going to be accepted.

Well I have considered the idea of having moderators but it would be too hard to know if the picture is stolen. Don't you have a system that can identify those stolen images?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:04:47 PM

This project has a good bunch of ideas and concepts integrated to the platform that make up this in-trend platform. I see the concepts is good for this time of era we are living now. I know for sure that most people who will come to know this project will be glad too.
Yes indeed,I think that this can be a success of it is used by targeted audience.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:09:59 PM

I'm not quite sure if I understand it right that's why I need some clarifications. If it allows uploading then people can probably get images from the internet and upload it here to earn?

Yes people can do that. But there is a moderator to check the images. Not all images are accepted according to their terms. That simply means those images are not going to be accepted.

Well I have considered the idea of having moderators but it would be too hard to know if the picture is stolen. Don't you have a system that can identify those stolen images?
Indeed, this is the right idea, because I think the photos should be taken and uploaded directly by the author, and not taken from the Internet.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:38:59 PM

What is the basis of the earning that a user can receive if he/she uploaded an image to the website? Is it when someone uses it or downloaded it?
if I understand correctly, the user receives payment from uploading photos. But how will they cope with large volumes of uploaded photos, can it be spam photos? Because on the platform there are no restrictions on the number of photo uploads.
You've got my point bud, and another thing that i want to add is even if they limit it if creating account is free then it is still spammable, i wonder what are their strategies.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:44:29 PM

On what i have understand, it is similar to imgur, but the advantage is you can earn. It is a good opportunity to those people to share their captured images and share it at the same time get some earning. Although there are many questions of how this thing will work unlike other platforms that i have seen which is something like a market where user can sell their images.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 07:22:07 PM

I am the one who is lucky to have found this project. Honestly, I am so much interested to.this project when I have seem this thread. I have found a lots of interesting features that I am sure not only me will be glad, but also other people. So it is a very good thing for the project team to spread much widely the information of this crypto project.
I am also feeling the same.  and the most attractive things of the project is to earn money by using or uploading images. and can be used in anywhere. most attractive project and fruitfull whitepaper with a lot of informations.

mceme
Copper Member

Activity: 297

From here dont want more this!

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:40:27 PM

Some points different of ImageCoin  Smiley
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:47:58 PM

On what i have understand, it is similar to imgur, but the advantage is you can earn. It is a good opportunity to those people to share their captured images and share it at the same time get some earning. Although there are many questions of how this thing will work unlike other platforms that i have seen which is something like a market where user can sell their images.
It is a new project in the market & they need time to settle down.They will find out how many people are interested in their project After they will set the date when to finish.This a good project mate,you should continue to work until the last date
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:27:55 PM

Really? As i see at 2018 we have some platform such like this FOTOCoin but they does not get succesfull. What is the main factors affect to this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: