Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ FOTOCOIN ⭐ POS/MN 🚀 POWERING ITSFOTO🚀 GET BOUNTY FOR UPLOADING PHOTO  (Read 2039 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:49:06 PM

Guys. You can upload photos on this link http://www.itsfoto.com/upoad-image. We can help the project become more funtionable on it's usage here in crypto space. I'm looking foward for this as the team have potential to succeed on it's goals I think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:12:28 PM

What is the purpose of donations in the ItsFoto website? Is it necessary to do before uploading pictures and images? I hope not so we can participate the alpha version and help this platform to become more better on its functions.
Donation is requested by the developers to keep the project live and maintain it.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:13:56 PM

The project is interesting, because now there are not many such platforms where you can upload photos almost for free. And the main thing is that it will not lose quality and the platform is completely anonymous, this is a good plus to the project.
Yeah, the project is interesting as the people said but there are so many free platform on uploading photos but I think this platform is better.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:29:21 PM

Hope you guys understand that there is an available update for the client, be sure to update the client to the newest version before running your wallet.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:08:48 PM

The project is interesting, because now there are not many such platforms where you can upload photos almost for free. And the main thing is that it will not lose quality and the platform is completely anonymous, this is a good plus to the project.
Yeah, the project is interesting as the people said but there are so many free platform on uploading photos but I think this platform is better.
True, based on my intial assessment the project is quite good and nice. It's  new yes, but in a process there are many other things that will be updated and excellent results is about to start. I just wish a good things in this project. Hopefully the good start will also end with excellent outputs in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:12:07 PM

I read your White Paper, I confess honestly. I really liked the design of the pages and the design. Everything is done carefully and does not distract from reading. The content is well written and understandable. Great job!
Of course, me too! but there is an unfortunate thing that I haven't read the whitepaper so I couldn't explain whether the whitepaper is great or not but i;; try to reach on one by one.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:15:56 PM

Hope you guys understand that there is an available update for the client, be sure to update the client to the newest version before running your wallet.

so, really it's very important to do. I think, the team took care of the implementation of this factor.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:11:27 PM

I'm not quite sure if I understand it right that's why I need some clarifications. If it allows uploading then people can probably get images from the internet and upload it here to earn?
easybird

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:33:59 PM

I'm not quite sure if I understand it right that's why I need some clarifications. If it allows uploading then people can probably get images from the internet and upload it here to earn?

Yes people can do that. But there is a moderator to check the images. Not all images are accepted according to their terms. That simply means those images are not going to be accepted.
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:09:56 PM

Fotocoin is a project of complete package.They choose to follow the bitcoin to fulfill their goal.They will make their payments through "Dash protocol".so how this Dash protocol works for the payment?
Wait what is the payment? On the official website it is written that everything is completely free, the platform for uploading photos is also free. What kind of payment are you talking about?
Fotocoin is not only a platform for photo sharing but also a way of earning from the bounty they announced.They are trying to follow all the rules of bitcoin to keep the project anonymous 
GromovSer

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:16:07 PM

What if i upload photo on itsphoto and same photo on other photo sharing websites too ... can i do that ..
I think the built-in system that recognises plagiarism is unlikely to allow this, but you have the right to try it, because there is always a chance of success.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:01:55 PM

Yes people can do that. But there is a moderator to check the images. Not all images are accepted according to their terms. That simply means those images are not going to be accepted.
I think that the team will hire a whole staff of people who will monitor this and it is unlikely that anyone will be able to constantly deceive the system.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:13:25 PM

What if i upload photo on itsphoto and same photo on other photo sharing websites too ... can i do that ..
I think the built-in system that recognises plagiarism is unlikely to allow this, but you have the right to try it, because there is always a chance of success.

Definitely the dev already tackle that kind of problem because it's a common kind of action. This is about photos wherein we talked about millions of individuals who can easily make this kind of task and we can't avoid such cases wherein there are maybe similar but let the dev handle that kind of problem.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 01:03:08 AM

seems like this is gonna be one of the best project because everything seems so settle in their plan there is uniqeness in the project.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:54:13 AM

seems like this is gonna be one of the best project because everything seems so settle in their plan there is uniqeness in the project.
yes, it looks really interesting, we will be paid when uploading photos on their platform, if we are paid with Fotocoin, I hope Fotocoin has a good exchange and large volume. because that will determine someone's interest to joining this project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:02:25 AM

yes, it looks really interesting, we will be paid when uploading photos on their platform, if we are paid with Fotocoin, I hope Fotocoin has a good exchange and large volume. because that will determine someone's interest to joining this project.
A kinda interesting if they would making such an announcement regarding the exchange, but for now they wouldn't thinking about that since they are still wanted to develop their main platform first.
Levyathan

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:14:25 AM

The uniqueness will be making such an interesting way to prevent the project to such a convenient way in the project. Hope you guys understand that everything in the platform is very unique.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:37:58 AM

True, based on my intial assessment the project is quite good and nice. It's  new yes, but in a process there are many other things that will be updated and excellent results is about to start. I just wish a good things in this project. Hopefully the good start will also end with excellent outputs in the future.
If the good things happen to the project then everyone in here will be shouting out the project like they are very happy to hear that amazing news!
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:35:53 AM

I am just like you buddy, looking for more interesting announcements and looking forward for the success of the team achieving all its goals and objectives as a proud good crypto project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:26:21 AM

I am the one who is lucky to have found this project. Honestly, I am so much interested to.this project when I have seem this thread. I have found a lots of interesting features that I am sure not only me will be glad, but also other people. So it is a very good thing for the project team to spread much widely the information of this crypto project.
I agree with you, because I also recently searched for a similar platform and this project was highlighted to me, I immediately became interested in them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: