Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ FOTOCOIN ⭐ POS/MN 🚀 POWERING ITSFOTO🚀 GET BOUNTY FOR UPLOADING PHOTO  (Read 2039 times)
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:27:14 AM

This platform is very interesting. I see that this project will have more achievements awaiting ahead, as well as the crowd having to come within it. The good concepts and ideas that integrates to the current trend of the era we are in, make a lots of impact for this project.
Not only that. The project is already launched which means that the dev team of Fotocoin have been exerting great effort to make this one a good kind. And I hope, they can provide something that can give us chances to earned this kind of tokens without investing.
One thing that this crypto project advances from other crypto projects is that the fact that the Fotocoin is already been launched. This all happens because of the grear characteristics and potential development team members that it have to make things possible and built this promising project. I do hope to see more updates from the team.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:05:06 AM

Sharing anonymously and also gaining with your image i think artists and image creators will have a good time using this I will have really hope they use ETH as a token it will be much more safer and convenient for trade

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:44:26 AM

I like how the Ann thread looks like but not only because of its color but because of its information provided. All necessary informations are there but I am looking for the team profile. But what's important is the output of course, how they implement and make progress.
yofisafu

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:15:36 AM

What if i upload photo on itsphoto and same photo on other photo sharing websites too ... can i do that ..
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 08:46:21 AM

You have a great opportunity. Because there are a few project about photograph. Good luck...
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:10:02 AM

Fotocoin is a project of complete package.They choose to follow the bitcoin to fulfill their goal.They will make their payments through "Dash protocol".so how this Dash protocol works for the payment?
The masternode algorithm is enough for a good development of the algorithm, since it has become popular lately and is generating revenue.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:31:53 AM

I like how the Ann thread looks like but not only because of its color but because of its information provided. All necessary informations are there but I am looking for the team profile. But what's important is the output of course, how they implement and make progress.
I think that the team of course should provide information about themselves and their achievements. And I wonder if the team had other successful projects in the past?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:33:16 AM

What is the maximum file weight I can upload to the site? Because if these are professional photos, then they weigh a lot. Maybe one photo to weigh 1 GB.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:04:23 AM

What is the basis of the earning that a user can receive if he/she uploaded an image to the website? Is it when someone uses it or downloaded it?
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:12:35 AM

Fotocoin is a project of complete package.They choose to follow the bitcoin to fulfill their goal.They will make their payments through "Dash protocol".so how this Dash protocol works for the payment?
Wait what is the payment? On the official website it is written that everything is completely free, the platform for uploading photos is also free. What kind of payment are you talking about?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:30:48 AM

I read your White Paper, I confess honestly. I really liked the design of the pages and the design. Everything is done carefully and does not distract from reading. The content is well written and understandable. Great job!
easybird

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:57:48 AM

What if i upload photo on itsphoto and same photo on other photo sharing websites too ... can i do that ..

As the terms state : you can use the photos from itsfoto website in your social medias and other sites, but not to similar competitive sites. The terms of other similar sites are the same.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:05:52 AM

What is the basis of the earning that a user can receive if he/she uploaded an image to the website? Is it when someone uses it or downloaded it?
if I understand correctly, the user receives payment from uploading photos. But how will they cope with large volumes of uploaded photos, can it be spam photos? Because on the platform there are no restrictions on the number of photo uploads.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:21:44 AM

if I understand correctly, the user receives payment from uploading photos. But how will they cope with large volumes of uploaded photos, can it be spam photos? Because on the platform there are no restrictions on the number of photo uploads.
Yes, I have seen other similar platforms. But the payment for the photos on them was very low, so you should upload the highest quality photos so that they become the most popular.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:33:51 AM

I like the primary goal of creating the Fotocoin is to create private, safe, secure and easy to use crypto currency to power images and an anonymous and private photo sharing platform to empower creators and photo enthusiasts. Honestly, one of my hobbies to taking pictures and different footages. So this crypto project got my interest and attention.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:40:46 AM

What is the purpose of donations in the ItsFoto website? Is it necessary to do before uploading pictures and images? I hope not so we can participate the alpha version and help this platform to become more better on its functions.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:53:02 AM

The project is interesting, because now there are not many such platforms where you can upload photos almost for free. And the main thing is that it will not lose quality and the platform is completely anonymous, this is a good plus to the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:09:11 PM

The project is interesting, because now there are not many such platforms where you can upload photos almost for free. And the main thing is that it will not lose quality and the platform is completely anonymous, this is a good plus to the project.
Well, I think it is not necessary to hide your identity if you upload beautiful and high-quality photos of nature, for example. Anonymity on this platform is hardly necessary for someone.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:24:19 PM

Well, I think it is not necessary to hide your identity if you upload beautiful and high-quality photos of nature, for example. Anonymity on this platform is hardly necessary for someone.

Based from what I understand, it's the transaction that is anonymous because they based on the cryptocurrencies. People who upload the photos definitely be visible but the payment is said to be anonymous.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:09:39 PM

What is the purpose of donations in the ItsFoto website? Is it necessary to do before uploading pictures and images? I hope not so we can participate the alpha version and help this platform to become more better on its functions.

We don't charge any money by users to upload photo here ... Donations are extra income of users for their creativity

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: