Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Science and Religion?  (Read 1884 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:35:46 PM

You have been unable to prove god created everything in the other thread so why do you keep claiming such thing? You still cannot prove there is only 1 creator and not multiple.

You have shown that you are unable to accept scientific proof, so you are locked in your own fanatic cult. You are a perfect example of the relationship between science and religion.

Cool

Actually, i did you a BIG favor by accepting all your premises which are wrong, even after accepting all of them, they still dont prove a single god as shown in the other thread that you continuously ignore after slme time.

You cant prove everything has a cause.

You cant prove only more complex stuff can create less complex stuff.

You cant prove there is 1 single creator and not multiple.

You are such a funny guy. You accept all my wrong premises, but you won't accept science proof. And then you admit it. That's okay, though. Everybody needs a religion. Why won't you step up to a religion that's right?

Cool

No, i said even after accepting all your premises as true, they still do not show a single creator. Because they actually point to multiple creators, specially complexity.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:22:00 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2019, 01:57:01 AM by BADecker

You have been unable to prove god created everything in the other thread so why do you keep claiming such thing? You still cannot prove there is only 1 creator and not multiple.

You have shown that you are unable to accept scientific proof, so you are locked in your own fanatic cult. You are a perfect example of the relationship between science and religion.

Cool

Actually, i did you a BIG favor by accepting all your premises which are wrong, even after accepting all of them, they still dont prove a single god as shown in the other thread that you continuously ignore after slme time.

You are such a funny guy. You accept all my wrong premises, but you won't accept science proof. And then you admit it. That's okay, though. Everybody needs a religion. Why won't you step up to a religion that's right?

Cool

No, i said even after accepting all your premises as true, they still do not show a single creator. Because they actually point to multiple creators, specially complexity.

No, you said:
1. All my premises are wrong;
2. That you accepted them as true.

Any joker who knows that there is something wrong, yet accepts it as true, really needs to have his head examined.

Then, stating the obvious, that some wrong premises don't show something... Why would wrong premises show something? It's obvious that if there are some wrong premises, whatever they show is probably wrong, as well, right? I mean, I suppose there could be some wrong premises somewhere that accidentally show something right for some wrong reasons, or because of some misinterpretation, or by simple accident... but even talking about it without showing some reason, or detail, is goofier than the wrong premises.

Any time you want to show us how you got into outside-the-universe to find out the number of creators, all you have to do is show us how you did it. Up until then, since all we can see about outside-the-universe is one O-T-U. We can't even tell if we would begin to understand anything about whatever it is that's out there, because we only think in universe mindsets.

One of the biggest problems with complexity when creating things is working together. In the past I have used the example of people making a car. If they don't act as one, the pistons won't fit the cylinders. Some of the doors will be on backward or upside down. The wiring system won't hook to the battery, or will short the battery out when the connection is finally made. Since all we know about is one O-T-U, the best thinking would suggest that there is one creator. Otherwise the universe would never have worked.

You say that you did me a big favor. But then you demean me by telling me that all of my premises are wrong. Do you think you doing me a favor by not showing me HOW all my premises are wrong, or even stating what all my wrong premises are? You could PM me, you know, so that you don't hurt my feelings by explaining all my wrongs to everybody. Seems that you kinda are showing us that you are a bit mixed up. Have you been drinking again?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:30:46 AM

Cool

Cool

No, you said:
1. All my premises are wrong;
2. That you accepted them as true.

Any joker who knows that there is something wrong, yet accepts it as true, really needs to have his head examined.

Then, stating the obvious, that some wrong premises don't show something... Why would wrong premises show something? It's obvious that if there are some wrong premises, whatever they show is probably wrong, as well, right? I mean, I suppose there could be some wrong premises somewhere that accidentally show something right for some wrong reasons, or because of some misinterpretation, or by simple accident... but even talking about it without showing some reason, or detail, is goofier than the wrong premises.

Any time you want to show us how you got into outside-the-universe to find out the number of creators, all you have to do is show us how you did it. Up until then, since all we can see about outside-the-universe is one O-T-U. We can't even tell if we would begin to understand anything about whatever it is that's out there, because we only think in universe mindsets.

One of the biggest problems with complexity when creating things is working together. In the past I have used the example of people making a car. If they don't act as one, the pistons won't fit the cylinders. Some of the doors will be on backward or upside down. The wiring system won't hook to the battery, or will short the battery out when the connection is finally made. Since all we know about is one O-T-U, the best thinking would suggest that there is one creator. Otherwise the universe would never have worked.

You say that you did me a big favor. But then you demean me by telling me that all of my premises are wrong. Do you think you doing me a favor by not showing me HOW all my premises are wrong, or even stating what all my wrong premises are? You could PM me, you know, so that you don't hurt my feelings by explaining all my wrongs to everybody. Seems that you kinda are showing us that you are a bit mixed up. Have you been drinking again?

Cool

First of all you have to prove there is such a thing as "outside the universe" which you have not. Second of all, you are the one claiming to know there is 1 single creatoe there, ask yourself the same question lmao, did you go there to find out? Your brain is fucked up.

Yes, people have to work together to create a car, so what? Are they not multiple people? If you and I work on a car, are we suddenly 1 person because we are working together? What kind of retarded logic are you using here?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:36:06 PM

First of all you have to prove there is such a thing as "outside the universe" which you have not. Second of all, you are the one claiming to know there is 1 single creatoe there, ask yourself the same question lmao, did you go there to find out? Your brain is fucked up.

Yes, people have to work together to create a car, so what? Are they not multiple people? If you and I work on a car, are we suddenly 1 person because we are working together? What kind of retarded logic are you using here?

How in the world goofy are you? Just because your body is made up of millions of parts, doesn't mean that there are a bunch of little Astargaths running around loose inside of you.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:51:46 PM

How in the world goofy are you? Just because your body is made up of millions of parts, doesn't mean that there are a bunch of little Astargaths running around loose inside of you.

Cool

No but if you and I make a car, aren't we both the creators? Or do we suddenly become one? Answer the question, you and I, we both work on the design of a car and we start building it, who is the creator? Aren't we both the creators?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:24:33 PM

Cool

No but if you and I make a car, aren't we both the creators? Or do we suddenly become one? Answer the question, you and I, we both work on the design of a car and we start building it, who is the creator? Aren't we both the creators?

The way we agree on things, as shown by our forum posts, highly suggests that the car we made wouldn't work. So, we just might both be creators of it.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:02:31 PM

Cool

The way we agree on things, as shown by our forum posts, highly suggests that the car we made wouldn't work. So, we just might both be creators of it.

Cool

It's a nice way of avoiding the question but again, we would still be 2 different entities, people, humans. Humans work together all the time and they do not become 1 giant human or fuse into 1 human, they are still multiple people, your argument again, shows that anything can have different creators, claiming the universe only has 1 is flawed because you have just proved things can and do have multiple creators.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:02:43 PM

Cool

Cool

It's a nice way of avoiding the question but again, we would still be 2 different entities, people, humans. Humans work together all the time and they do not become 1 giant human or fuse into 1 human, they are still multiple people, your argument again, shows that anything can have different creators, claiming the universe only has 1 is flawed because you have just proved things can and do have multiple creators.

Why do you insist on apply universe concepts to outside the universe which we know nothing about except that it is incomprehensible?

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:12:34 PM

Cool

Cool

Why do you insist on apply universe concepts to outside the universe which we know nothing about except that it is incomprehensible?

Cool

HAHHAHAHAHA, you sure about what you said? So we cant apply universe concepts to outside the universe? Ok.

Question, arent you using the universe concept that everything has a cause and applying it to outside the universe? Hahaha you dummy, you just destroyed your own argument lmao.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:22:31 PM

Cool

HAHHAHAHAHA, you sure about what you said? So we cant apply universe concepts to outside the universe? Ok.

Question, arent you using the universe concept that everything has a cause and applying it to outside the universe? Hahaha you dummy, you just destroyed your own argument lmao.

From our perspective, The Great First Cause is the cause of the universe. However, we don't even know if The Great First Cause has a perspective, to say nothing about what something like a perspective might be for TGFC.

So, again I show you that I don't have an argument to destroy, one way or another. I'm just posting.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:59:15 PM

Cool

From our perspective, The Great First Cause is the cause of the universe. However, we don't even know if The Great First Cause has a perspective, to say nothing about what something like a perspective might be for TGFC.

So, again I show you that I don't have an argument to destroy, one way or another. I'm just posting.

Cool

You have to admit you fucked up mate, you literally destroyed your own argument. You are telling me I can't apply anything that happens in the universe outside of it and yet you are the one applying, complexity, cause and effect and other things that are IN this universe, outside of it. Admit it, you are stupid.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:12:06 PM

Cool

You have to admit you fucked up mate, you literally destroyed your own argument. You are telling me I can't apply anything that happens in the universe outside of it and yet you are the one applying, complexity, cause and effect and other things that are IN this universe, outside of it. Admit it, you are stupid.

As usual... you forgot to consider my previous post, which you quoted, above.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 01:45:09 PM
Merited by Astargath (1)

Cool

Cool

You just make the shit up for the stuff you don’t know. Like all religious people do.

You said that you don’t understand how the outside of the universe works, yet you claim that it does not operate based on the cause and effect principle, and in the same sentence you claim that something outside of the universe is the cause of this universe. Just say you don’t know and stop there.  Don’t make the shit up and make logical errors at every step in your fantasy.

To say that you are confused, dumb, and ignorant is an understatement.

Astargath

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:29:59 PM

Cool

Cool

You just make the shit up for the stuff you don’t know. Like all religious people do.

You said that you don’t understand how the outside of the universe works, yet you claim that it does not operate based on the cause and effect principle, and in the same sentence you claim that something outside of the universe is the cause of this universe. Just say you don’t know and stop there.  Don’t make the shit up and make logical errors at every step in your fantasy.

Yeah, at this point it's basically impossible to even discuss with him, he is literally contradicting himself 2 consecutive times, it's insane and he doesn't even realize it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:01:46 PM

Cool

Cool

You just say that because of your limited ability to think.     Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:28:07 PM

science for logic and religions for faith

That's why science is just another religion. Scientists have faith in many of their theories, and the science theory process, as well.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:42:14 AM

That's why science is just another religion. Scientists have faith in many of their theories, and the science theory process, as well.

Cool

Even if they had faith in some things, it is still not based entirely in faith like christianity. People believe in the bible without any kind of evidence, most people are simply indoctrinated that way, clearly if there was enough evidence for it, most people would accept the bible as real but that is not the case.

Im still waiting for one single invention/creation/discovery that happened thanks to the bible, can you name one?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:07:08 PM

Cool

Even if they had faith in some things, it is still not based entirely in faith like christianity. People believe in the bible without any kind of evidence, most people are simply indoctrinated that way, clearly if there was enough evidence for it, most people would accept the bible as real but that is not the case.

Im still waiting for one single invention/creation/discovery that happened thanks to the bible, can you name one?

While Christianity is based entirely in faith in God, Christians aren't based entirely in faith. They have physical bodies, which if based entirely in faith, would make science to be based entirely in faith as well.

Much of the evidence of Christianity is spiritually discerned. But the fact of the physical universe is evidence that what the Bible says is true. After all, science doesn't have any facts that things that contradict the Bible are true. The closest science comes is political science, which is essentially just talk.

As far as people accepting things that are real, look at all the druggies who have messed their lives up. Yet many people ignore what can happen if they use drugs, and start using drugs, and continue until they are hooked. Now the whole USA is starting to legalize drugs. People don't always follow what there is evidence for. But the fact that there are millions of Bible-believing Christians shows that there is evidence for Bible truth. Some people can control their drug use.

Multitudes of inventions happened because of the Bible. Do you think that all the inventors of the past received spiritual motivation because of things that were not Scripturally spoken about? Many inventors who were having a difficult time in their business of inventing, asked for and received from God, motivational strength through what they read in the Bible... strength which carried them on so that they could complete their invention(s).

I feel kinda sad for you. You are intentionally, of your own volition, missing out on the greatest motivation around. Whatever placed you into that kind of mindset must be the same thing that place Satan into that kind of mindset.

How are your English studies coming along. Are you improving because of our talks in the forum?

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:00:21 PM

Cool

While Christianity is based entirely in faith in God, Christians aren't based entirely in faith. They have physical bodies, which if based entirely in faith, would make science to be based entirely in faith as well.

Much of the evidence of Christianity is spiritually discerned. But the fact of the physical universe is evidence that what the Bible says is true. After all, science doesn't have any facts that things that contradict the Bible are true. The closest science comes is political science, which is essentially just talk.

As far as people accepting things that are real, look at all the druggies who have messed their lives up. Yet many people ignore what can happen if they use drugs, and start using drugs, and continue until they are hooked. Now the whole USA is starting to legalize drugs. People don't always follow what there is evidence for. But the fact that there are millions of Bible-believing Christians shows that there is evidence for Bible truth. Some people can control their drug use.

Multitudes of inventions happened because of the Bible. Do you think that all the inventors of the past received spiritual motivation because of things that were not Scripturally spoken about? Many inventors who were having a difficult time in their business of inventing, asked for and received from God, motivational strength through what they read in the Bible... strength which carried them on so that they could complete their invention(s).

I feel kinda sad for you. You are intentionally, of your own volition, missing out on the greatest motivation around. Whatever placed you into that kind of mindset must be the same thing that place Satan into that kind of mindset.

How are your English studies coming along. Are you improving because of our talks in the forum?

Cool

Do you have any single piece of evidence for the claim that inventors asked for gods help and received it? Let me know please because that would be some amazing evidence. I suspect you have no evidence though, just baseless claims as usual. I might as well claim inventors received allah's help or zeus help.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:08:15 PM

Do you have any single piece of evidence for the claim that inventors asked for gods help and received it? Let me know please because that would be some amazing evidence. I suspect you have no evidence though, just baseless claims as usual. I might as well claim inventors received allah's help or zeus help.

Since you don't seem to know how to do research, you are essentially telling us that your best ideas are all full of holes.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: