Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would you use more if available? A NFC mobile wallet or a NFC card? - Crypto to fiat so merchant always gets local currency
NFC Mobile wallet - 1 (100%)
NFC Card - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile or card ?  (Read 684 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:49:00 PM

Why choose if you can use both and I think we should consider respecting the opinion of people if they want to use just NFC mobile phones or debit cards because I think that the use of NFC phones will be complicated for some people (the non-technical ones,) and would consider using the most primitive or old payment method they had known for years, I'd say I sure love  to use both NFC phones and Credit or debit cards But there is a rumor that in the near future people will just use microchip install to their body to automatically pay and be paid well this is just in the testing side for now and we may know of this if it becomes successful.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:10:04 PM

Why the question if you'll have both?

Anyway, if it were up to me, I'd prefer to use mobile but having a debit card as a back up would be good as well.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:11:46 PM

How would you prefer to spend your crypto,

NFC mobile wallet or NFC Debit Card?

We at Euno or going to have both by end of year but i am wondering which will get used more.

I think NFC is too dangerous right now. I think the classic cards are more convenient and safe. However in the future NFC will be the key to payment transactions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:24:42 PM

So you are basically promoting a project called euno and your question does not make much sense because if euno is a blockchain based project then you should know that almost all blockchain projects that deal with payments or financial services do provide or aim to provide both the wallet and card to provide better service to their customers so i will say that wallet is a basic function while card makes it more practical to use and spend crypto offline.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:46:55 PM

Crypto is best to use with our phones, it is basically much better and faster.
And i dont trust cards anymore like the way it is before. there are so many RFA scanners and many fraud has been done with cards.
I prefer to use my phone with QR code scanner.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:38:39 PM

I think a debit card would be better. There are more people using cards than people paying for purchases via NFC in the phone.

Krium project

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:22:35 AM

surely if we have to talk about the ecological aspect it would be better to use Nfc Mobile, not to contribute to the production of plastic cards and microchips that will contribute to global pollution, but it is also true that there are still very few activities in the world with payment adapted to mobile, while the nfc debit card is in every store or website in the world. So better to have the possibility to use both payment methods but if we have to choose the debit cards better
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:34:47 AM

We at Euno or going to have both by end of year but i am wondering which will get used more.

I think you can easily monitor your transaction using mobile wallet? You know, Debit card has no screen, and receipt is always easy to throw so, if we need our transaction history, we just need a bit of a swipe on our screen.
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:43:38 AM

I will go with a mobile wallet so that I track my account and the current fiat equivalent of my spendings instead of using debit card and spending more than I would have liked to.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:53:23 AM

For me, both are fine I used both of the service with the existed service, in our local cucrrency. It should be a easily used by the people since that isn't a new technology. Many people has already used to that kind of technology.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:07:14 AM

I don't trust payment systems on the mobile phone. Maybe this is not very convenient. But I prefer to divide card and approvement by mobile phone. 

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:16:52 AM

I would prefer the option of paying with a smartphone. Smartphone is a thing without which it is difficult to imagine a modern man, he is always with us and mobile NFC wallet will be a breakthrough for the spread and popularization of cryptocurrencies around the world.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:20:35 AM

I dont usually spend crypto , but when i do its FIAT  Grin I would preffer Card over Mobile device with my own designed logo / Picture on Card =] As i notice people starting to use mobile phones for paying in shops , like year ago there was not so many of them . Currently its like every 4-5 person pays with Phone if Pos terminal accepts it ofcourse
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:25:00 AM

This questions answered PundiX.
You can pay with cryptocurrencies by PundiX card or by new XPhone everywhere where PundiX POS terminal will be. It would be up to you which method do you prefer.

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:28:38 AM

Mobile NFC wallet would be much more convenient, but not for all people it is suitable, besides in some countries used to use QR-code. Therefore, NFC debit card will be a universal solution for everyone, it will not take much space and if it supports conversion to other currencies, it will become indispensable.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:38:54 AM

Both have their advantage over the other.
I would prefer using the debit card in purchasing of goods and mobile in paying for services.
ucok456

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:47:21 AM

I think NFC mobile wallets are more accessible than NFC debit cards. So I prefer to use NFC mobile wallet rather than NFC debit cards. But we know that not all smartphones have NFC features, so NFC debit cards are more useful under certain conditions.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:02:42 PM

I would prefer to use NFC debit card, it seems to me more convenient and safer than using NFC mobile wallet. The card can be taken with you on a trip, while the smartphone may not work abroad and this will cause some difficulties.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:10:33 PM

I prefer not to spend. Today, all my crypto purchase transactions are for future investment. I can choose the mobile option for future use.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 01:38:30 PM

Exactly I will choose Mobile NFC for crypto. And this concept already implemented with the project called Crypterium. As we know milenium generation are fast and mobile era. Almost all people in this year have a smartphone and have a NFC. Because flexibility is a must. And NFC mobile have it.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: