Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡⚡ WINDHAN ENERGY - RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT ⚡⚡  (Read 1166 times)
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:17:32 PM

What will you do if you don’t collect the necessary amount of money for a token sale, it is very large. Will the project be launched anyway?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Windhanenergy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:18:56 AM

What will you do if you don’t collect the necessary amount of money for a token sale, it is very large. Will the project be launched anyway?

Yes, of course! We have our security mechanisms in place, other methods of funding and large companies as investors. Also, a prolonged period for the ICO. Even if we don't reach a full soft cap, the project will go on. At the moment, we have enough investment to move on with the process of starting to build the wind farm. We won't go anywhere. Smiley
We are also currently working on our token to be more valuable for our investors, so we think that good things will happen in the nearest future for this project and everyone who invests.
Windhanenergy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:21:41 AM

Dear Investors, we have some news!

Today, our Telegram community has reached 100K members!

To celebrate and appreciate your support, we have a bonus for you.

For the next 48HRS buy any amount of WHN tokens and we will double it for free! The minimum investment is 100WHN.

Thank you for being with us and enjoy the BONUS!
Windhanenergy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:50:00 AM

I know a lot of projects that are engaged in clean energy. What is your feature?

We have bought land in Kazakhstan and we plan to build a massive wind park there. The Kazakhstan government has pre-purchased electricity from us for the next 15 years. Our web-based platform will be available for other renewable energy projects to get funding. Carbon credits will be sold/bought via our platform. People can pay their electricity bills with the WHN token regardless of where they live. Kazakhstan locals will be able to buy electricity directly from us.

You can read more on our White Paper: https://windhanenergy.io/file/whitepaper-English.pdf

The cooperation is very good. But what will affect the growth of your token?

Since we will provide a platform for other renewable energy projects to get funding, the tokens will be in circulation a lot. The more projects join our platform, the more the value will grow.

There are lots of projects in the world like yours. I understand that if everyone buys your tokens, then the price will grow. But what will make people use your project?

We still think that the answer lies in our first reply to you. There are a lot of green energy projects, for sure. We haven't seen a lot of these projects build a platform for future collaborations with other green energy providers. They are usually funding one wind/solar park and the job is done. We are here to change the industry of how renewable energy is funded and build a massive community of green energy producers, customers, and investors. I think that this is a very attractive idea to a lot of future-minded people. So far we have had a lot of great reviews and corporate investors.
We also have another development in the works, that will make our project even more valuable, but we will announce that officially later on.
Shafay

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:28:53 AM

what will happen to the unsold tokens?

If the ICO does not reach the required cap, will the project still be functional?

Head to # for the latest updates on Tech, Motherboards, and PC Gaming.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:46:56 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 10:57:53 AM by royalfestus

I am a good supporter of this project,though it took me 3 weeks to decide to carry the signature after reading about the project, I also noticed very few high rank members were carrying the signature but am surprised to see the community grow over in other fronts: 100k members on telegram and 28k followers on twitter. I wish the admin here can maintain this responsiveness even after the crowdsale and provide a good exchange with liquidity. sometimes it is better to be underrated.
saharovvv

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:22:32 PM

Yes, of course! We have our security mechanisms in place, other methods of funding and large companies as investors. Also, a prolonged period for the ICO. Even if we don't reach a full soft cap, the project will go on. At the moment, we have enough investment to move on with the process of starting to build the wind farm. We won't go anywhere. Smiley
We are also currently working on our token to be more valuable for our investors, so we think that good things will happen in the nearest future for this project and everyone who invests.

After the end of the token of sale, will you continue to sell tokens in private sale? Or how it will look?
And one more question, large investors get tokens for the price like everyone else or they have less price?
royalfestus

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:22:02 PM

I noticed few addresses were mentioned on the etherscan as holders, I like to know if the tokens were not distributed at the sale on latoken? also the information on the percentage of token sale on your website, does it include the amount sold on latoken?
temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:02:54 AM

Sasha Jacob — 6 Benefits of Using Wind Energy
https://medium.com/@sashajacobcapital/sasha-jacob-6-benefits-of-using-wind-energy-67d72b94505e

1. Clean
2. Cost-effective
3. Growing fast
4. Renewable
5. Local
6. Reliable and efficient
Windhanenergy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:39:02 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2019, 08:57:31 AM by Windhanenergy

Dear Windhan supporters and investors,

We are announcing that the ICO will be transformed into an STO, therefore the funding phase will be extended. Although it might seem like an inconvenience at first, the development of the token will make up for it. This is a worthwhile bonus to everyone who has already invested in or received the WHN token.

Why is the ICO replaced by an STO?
We have raised some great funds, unfortunately, it is not enough to build a wind park. We are not quitting until we have an operational park and a platform to show our investors, so the necessary steps need to be taken.

How much did we raise?
More than 25 million euros was raised during the ICO token sale. We are very grateful and honored to have your support to this extent. This is a large sum of money, especially for just a month of fundraising. Unfortunately, it is not enough since it is still very expensive to get involved in renewable energy production.

What will happen to WHN tokens?
We want to achieve better opportunities for our investors and the company alike. Following the situation of the global crypto market, we have decided to turn our Utility Tokens into Security Tokens (STO). Therefore, we need some time to get licensed. After receiving the license, we are immediately going into phase two of the fundraising, IEO or Initial Exchange Offering.

Are Security Tokens better than Utility Tokens?
Although we can feel the good sides and the versatility of a Utility Token, we can see that the market demands a Security Token, as it provides greater opportunity.

How will it affect investors?
All of our investors will get an upgrade from Utility Tokens to Security Tokens.
Our legal team has already advised us on the tokenomics of a Security Token, which is more beneficial for investors and consumers.
We want what’s best for you, therefore the change of structure. We are convinced that this will be worth your while.

How will it affect airdrop and bounty participants?
All of our airdrop and bounty programme participants will get an upgrade from Utility Tokens to Security Tokens.

1. 50% of your earned tokens will be released after the 17th of April, once we manually check the Twitter followers. This will take a few days, as we have to send out thousands of payments, so please be patient.

2. The other 50% will be released after the IEO ends.

How long is the extension going to be?
The extension will be a few months, depending on how fast we get the STO license.

What exchange platforms are we going to be on?
After being licensed and before launching the IEO, we will be listed on exchanges. The names of the exchanges will be revealed later on.
Since our ICO contract with LATOKEN ran our of term, we are going off this platform for now. We had a good collaboration and would like to thank LATOKEN for having us.

Why is this good news for all of us?
This is good news for everyone, as this means a positive project development, that brings about even more opportunity to everyone involved — investors, bounty and airdrop program participants alike. A bigger bang for your buck, to put it simply.

Windhan is responsible for making the project a success and this is a logical development for us. This is how we better the token.

We are convinced that this development will be worth your while.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:34:19 PM

they have a lot of trust from investors. It is good they realized that the fund gathered is a big sum in the ICO market now and I hope they can get big volume exchange to get substantial fund in the next 2 months. The token is such an expensive coin but still have capacity for high price. Looking at Latoken public sale, though they got very low percentage for ICO they still got a big size when compared with others.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
saharovvv

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:21:32 PM

Why is building a platform so expensive? Do you plan to invest your funds in the project or only at the expense of investors?
royalfestus

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:39:59 PM

How long is the extension going to be?
The extension will be a few months, depending on how fast we get the STO license.

I thought I read 2 months on the telegram, few months can go to years.

More so, since the telegram group had been restricted, where do we access updates on the project? Cause have seen none on twitter and website lately
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:03:04 PM

whats the latest news on this project?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
royalfestus

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:30:09 PM

Maybe windhan is later on a scam. The website is no more available and no updates in 4 months. The thread moderator has long gone. Any interested individual or investor should make time to find information on the project's progress or whereabouts. If possible make report to appropriate quarters.
melvhaugland

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:27:09 PM

Morning all

How can I join any bounty program of yours? Is three any form I can fill out? I want to get something for free. WDYT?
royalfestus

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:51:57 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2019, 09:07:04 PM by royalfestus

Morning all

How can I join any bounty program of yours? Is three any form I can fill out? I want to get something for free. WDYT?
Here we go again, most people that came to the forum for bounty and never find time to know about the forum are always victim of permanent ban.  Why cant u stay here a while and learn?
Alois D

Activity: 55
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:47:08 PM

Maybe windhan is later on a scam. The website is no more available and no updates in 4 months. The thread moderator has long gone. Any interested individual or investor should make time to find information on the project's progress or whereabouts. If possible make report to appropriate quarters.

Windhan is a scam. One of its key members Mr Matiss Paegle is a participant of proven scam AsicVault / Asicfuel: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5186716.0

Also, their website https://windhanenergy.io is dead since summer.
royalfestus

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:58:21 PM

Windhan is a scam. One of its key members Mr Matiss Paegle is a participant of proven scam AsicVault / Asicfuel: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5186716.0

The bounty manager claimed its a failed project because of the inability to reach the hardcap even with the IEO and I argued with his claim, how will he defend the dead telegram and website? All the team members has distanced themselves from the project. He thought the disbursed token meant something to them, I have a lot of scam tokens in my wallet.
Alois D

Activity: 55
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:16:13 PM

The bounty manager claimed its a failed project because of the inability to reach the hardcap even with the IEO and I argued with his claim, how will he defend the dead telegram and website? All the team members has distanced themselves from the project. He thought the disbursed token meant something to them, I have a lot of scam tokens in my wallet.

Windhan Ltd-d was created at the same time AsicVault scheme finally collapsed - autumn 2018, and at the same place and by the same persons https://www.teatmik.ee/en/personlegal/14611233-Windhan-O%C3%9C 
 And there are many other similarities btw Windhan scam and Asicvault scam in general and even in details.  As we are collecting data on the person who is behind AsicVault scam (Hando Eilsen) so expect more on Windham also coming up soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: