Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YINYANG] ★★Yin & Yang Coin Relaunch  (Read 33171 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:19:22 AM

I'll probably doing some buying and selling of yin and yang to myself to generate some trade volume. I also have gotten a couple people on twitter to start working with me to bring these coins back alive. I do realize that about 30 out of 280 people did not get their week 2 coins. At these prices though, the number of coins you receive would be worth relatively nothing. I am trying to make the coins worth something before focusing on giving someone only 200-800 coins.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:20:39 PM

Sure I will vote as soon I have been given the coins I was promised..

+1
week 2 & POP reward not recieved too ,
already PM from the start of week 2 distribution.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:56:57 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 06:43:40 AM by pineapples

now who could have dumped 4158222.1 Yin, and 1200703 Yang on Poloniex ??

maybe that's where my week 2 coins went :p
or was I supposed to buy those ones Huh

--
edit : it was the dev apparently dumping to themselves . lol . doing some low level trading to boost volume bwahaha

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:14:54 AM

+1

Strange that there were more coins dumped than distributed Roll Eyes
Besides that why should mintpal change anything? The problem isn't the exchange but the coin.
I've suggested you how you could distribute your coins but no reply. You still hold a shitload of the coins.

Congrats you have definitely ruined your coin by yourself.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:16:36 AM

+1

Besides that why should mintpal change anything? The problem isn't the exchange but the coin.
I've suggested you how you could distribute your coins but no reply. You still hold a shitload of the coins.

I announced this before doing it. Everyday I will do one order like this on Poloniex, so Yin and Yang show some form of volume. I am simply trading to myself.

Nobody out there is even trying to buy this much of either coin.

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:37:21 AM

I announced this before doing it. Everyday I will do one order like this on Poloniex, so Yin and Yang show some form of volume. I am simply trading to myself.

i think there does seem to be a problem with communication/updated information here.
- the ann page mentions updates "today" when "today" was 9 days ago
- you mention trading coins, then dump some millions
- week 2 does not seem to be fully distributed and you seem to suggest that it is pointless to finish that job

i am quite happy to believe you are doing this for a greater good Smiley but to be honest i can't really see what you hope to acheive by dumping some millions of coins into your own order - other than fees for the exchange.
and
-to maintain integrity it may be useful to post some addresses, or screenshots showing your trade history for such trades.
-pretend volume of that magnitude is probably not that good a selling point, traders may well speculate that the dev has dumped and it's time to nosedive.

what is happening long term with the week 2 payouts ?
and i didnot receive any coins for week 2 payout. and those who didnt are those who are going to post in this thread. it's not really good for the coins integrity to leave promises hanging.

thanks for your work.
i hope this continues to be a success, coins can not really be based on their first few weeks of existence - if you want the long haul then focus on that.
and keep your integrity and focus Smiley

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:05:31 AM

i think there does seem to be a problem with communication/updated information here.
- week 2 does not seem to be fully distributed and you seem to suggest that it is pointless to finish that job

i am quite happy to believe you are doing this for a greater good Smiley but to be honest i can't really see what you hope to acheive by dumping some millions of coins into your own order - other than fees for the exchange.
and
-to maintain integrity it may be useful to post some addresses, or screenshots showing your trade history for such trades.
-pretend volume of that magnitude is probably not that good a selling point, traders may well speculate that the dev has dumped and it's time to nosedive.

and i didnot receive any coins for week 2 payout. and those who didnt are those who are going to post in this thread. it's not really good for the coins integrity to leave promises hanging.

thanks for your work.
i hope this continues to be a success, coins can not really be based on their first few weeks of existence - if you want the long haul then focus on that.

I never meant to say that it was pointless, I merely meant that I figure it is more important to spend time trying tbuild the value of the coin up, rather than give someone .00005btc worth of coins at these current price.
I will post screenshots up of trades.
Good idea, maybe I shouldn't do such large trades at once, but instead do them throughout the day.

Seriously guys, what do I benefit from selling a coin with 18million max at 20 satoshis. That doesn't make sense.

Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:54:25 PM

and

thanks for your work.

I never meant to say that it was pointless, I merely meant that I figure it is more important to spend time trying tbuild the value of the coin up, rather than give someone .00005btc worth of coins at these current price.
Good idea, maybe I shouldn't do such large trades at once, but instead do them throughout the day.

Seriously guys, what do I benefit from selling a coin with 18million max at 20 satoshis. That doesn't make sense.

At least about 4 BTC profit..
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:59:56 PM

+1

The point you never asked yourself since you started this is why two coins as they no longer relate to each other in any way whatsoever.

Secondly there is no mining involved so nothing to back this coin with hash power or difficulty.

Distributing the coin then asking for POP obviously didn't work since there's no mining so everyone just dumped their freebies.

You've changed it to POB starting from 200 sats when the price is under 50 sats. Do you think anyone was going to pay 200 or more sats?

Basically you came up with a new idea and it didn't work.....as Dragon Den...... 'I'm out'.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:03:27 AM

These scams just get more and more elaborate lmfao   Shocked
WSCC

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:16:43 AM

The value of yincoinyangcoin lies in its application, rather than into the trading platform, to allow more people to buy!
I'm more concerned about the concept of yincoinyangcoin is proposed, combining with the two coin. Not the price.

adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:26:05 AM

wallet seems not sycn anymore ,
cant transfer my coin to poloniex right now ,
please fix this so i can sell my coin dev
barkermn01

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:26:18 PM

It seems to have two names, but it is a coin.
This is very interesting new coins.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:30:09 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 06:00:21 PM by Amph

and

thanks for your work.

At least about 4 BTC profit..
they are making a new coin already

whitecoin lamo, those scammer are fast as hell
1Xman

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:59:53 AM

What's going on? Here has stopped updating, developers will also leave? Huh Huh

NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:13925608266698141013
NXt:NXT-SAFM-US3J-PZGR-46T6P
1Xman

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:07:00 AM

Oh my God, yincoinyangcoin is dead.

NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:13925608266698141013
NXt:NXT-SAFM-US3J-PZGR-46T6P
Kooness

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:31:50 PM

Oh my God, yincoinyangcoin is dead.

Maybe they develop the WhiteCoin.
isn't it?
altcoinguru

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:16:19 AM

Poloniex delisting YINYANG on April 21.  Withdraw remaining coins ASAP.
Kooness

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:06:23 AM

Poloniex delisting YINYANG on April 21.  Withdraw remaining coins ASAP.

We still alive! Cheesy
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:59:11 AM

any current plans for the coin or when we can hear about them dev
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: