Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YINYANG] ★★Yin & Yang Coin Relaunch  (Read 33171 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MGGB

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:15:13 AM

Received some Yincoin, Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyCoinTeam

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:32:42 AM

I have the similar idea.But not the same.I want help from the others.

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!!Vpg6i1AyXPkkKJVYShqeH9MgaizMjUgmGf
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:50:23 AM

I have the similar idea.But not the same.I want help from the others.

pm me to discuss.

By the way guys, I posted some projects we're working. I'll update that whenever new things come up. I can promise we will be some of the most active devs/marketers in the Cryptocoin world!

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:34:24 AM

Recieved some YIN too ,
thx dev  Smiley
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:49:02 AM

Recieved some YIN too ,
thx dev  Smiley

You message me, I send it Smiley We have sent Yin and Yang to hundreds of people! The distribution will much more limited after this week though. Good work getting in early.

sexydh80

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:05:00 AM

Already pm you,dev.thank you
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:08:27 AM

So many more people will jump on this coin if there is a Windows Wallet/QT, I'm one of them !
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:36:52 AM

So many more people will jump on this coin if there is a Windows Wallet/QT, I'm one of them !

That is now currently being built. Hopefully we have a windows wallet in the next 24-48 hours.

Mechanikka

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:02:32 AM

Very sad...
Im buy coins for 1000 satoshi...
Now is 600 satoshi.  Angry

I hope the rate goes up. Continue to buy some.

SmartPhone for 299 BTQ. PM =)
SPAW

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:08:22 AM

Got some YIN and are thankful! New to the cryptocurrencys, but really like the idea of a coin that will be distributed for free, for those who can't, or don't want to mine!
Also, who doesn't need a little YIN & YANG balance in life?
Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:58:07 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 02:35:09 PM by Philll90

PoP? (Proof of Possession): This offer lasts until all coins are distributed
We want to create a community who holds their coins and builds this into something viable, so we will reward users who don't dump. Each week you get a random amount of either yin or yang, but if you pm us with a dated screenshot showing that you held onto at least 75% of your coins, then you will receive an extra 10% of coins each week you do this. We are calling this Proof of Possession!

New Task: Ends 03/22 (We will give tasks occasionally to benefit the coin)
To help the future prices of the coins, we need some upward buy movement. So, when you pm me a screenshot of a minimum .1btc buy order on either Yin or Yang, you will receive 10% extra coins! Screenshot must show that it is your trade history, and must include time and date.

I think only 10% more coins for POP is to low, if you want effectively avoid dumping. I don't think that this will discourage the most holders from dumping the coins on an exchange, if they want dump.
I think you should do the POP more individual.
For example:
Showing that you held onto at least 50% of your coins, then you will receive an extra 10% of coins each week.
Showing that you held onto at least 75% of your coins, then you will receive an extra 25% of coins each week.
Showing that you held 100% of your coins from all weeks, then you will receive an extra 100% of coins each week.

I also think that the reward of 10% more coins for a 0.1 BTC buy is to low. Do you want that the coin will be successful? Then I think you should give better rewards to the supporters who will make this coin strong. I think 50% more coins for a 0.1 BTC buy is fair. But this must be done individual compared to the trading volume of this coin. But for the start with the low trading volume it is fair I think and after some time when the coin has a bigger trading volume per day you could decrease the reward.

I think it would be much better for the coin and the distribution if the random amount each week by posting your address is relatively low.
And therefor give bigger rewards to the real supporters, who hold the coins or invest in the coin. With this the dumpers who just want to get quick money by dumping would get less coins, so there would be also less dump. And the people who believe in this coin and make it strong get more.

BTW are there any requirements for getting coins? I mean date of registration of the account and/or the activity? Because I'm afraid that people could create multiaccounts and then the distribution isn't fair at all.
phiz0r

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:48:15 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 03:14:02 PM by phiz0r

I think only 10% more coins for POP is to low, if you want effectively avoid dumping. I don't think that this will discourage the most holders from dumping the coins on an exchange, if they want dump.
For example:
Showing that you held onto at least 50% of your coins, then you will receive an extra 10% of coins each week.
Showing that you held onto at least 75% of your coins, then you will receive an extra 25% of coins each week.
Showing that you held 100% of your coins from all weeks, then you will receive an extra 100% of coins each week.

I also think that the reward of 10% more coins for a 0.1 BTC buy is to low. Do you want that the coin will be successful? Then I think you should give better rewards to the supporters who will make this coin strong. I think 50% more coins for a 0.1 BTC buy is fair. But this must be done individual compared to the trading volume of this coin. But for the start with the low trading volume it is fair I think and after some time when the coin has a bigger trading volume per day you could decrease the reward.

I think it would be much better for the coin and the distribution if the random amount each week by posting your address is relatively low.
And therefor give bigger rewards to the real supporters, who hold the coins or invest in the coin. With this the dumpers who just want to get quick money by dumping would get less coins, so there would be also less dump. And the people who believe in this coin and make it strong get more.

BTW are there any requirements for getting coins? I mean date of registration of the account and/or the activity? Because I'm afraid that people could create multiaccounts and then the distribution isn't fair at all.

I think everything above should be considered. Maybe even a percentage increase above weekly rate if (for example using arbitrary numbers): 120% more coin if you've bought a half comparative to your weekly free coins? Like get 2000 free coins one week, then buy 1000 and you get 120% next week. Maybe the 120% reward would kick in if the price was above a certain point or another set condition?

e.g:
Get 2000 Yin one week and then buy 1000 Yin.
Next week get 2000 Yang and 400 Yin(or extra yang) (Optional: if price you've bought at was x.xxxxxx and above/or you've spent x amount of BTC)
Do opposite next week.

Or alternate the goal to buy half of the coin you didn't get.

Get 2000 Yin one week and buy 1000 Yang
Next week get 2000 Yang and 400 Yin(or extra yang) (Optional: if price you've bought at was x.xxxxxx and above/or you've spent x amount of BTC
Do opposite next week.

Could be a stupid idea, but thought I'd put it out there anyway.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:23:06 PM

Very sad...
Im buy coins for 1000 satoshi...
Now is 600 satoshi.  Angry

I hope the rate goes up. Continue to buy some.

You'll be happy soon!

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:17:35 PM

PoP? (Proof of Possession): This offer lasts until all coins are distributed
We want to create a community who holds their coins and builds this into something viable, so we will reward users who don't dump. Each week you get a random amount of either yin or yang, but if you pm us with a dated screenshot showing that you held onto at least 75% of your coins, then you will receive an extra 10% of coins each week you do this. We are calling this Proof of Possession!

New Task: Ends 03/22 (We will give tasks occasionally to benefit the coin)
To help the future prices of the coins, we need some upward buy movement. So, when you pm me a screenshot of a minimum .1btc buy order on either Yin or Yang, you will receive 10% extra coins! Screenshot must show that it is your trade history, and must include time and date.

For example:

I can look into how much I can offer in terms of rewards, but I don't want to overdo it. Weekly distribution is going down dramtically after this week. Going from 1000-10000, to, 100-1000.

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:29:57 PM

Hello dev
I sent You mp when can i get my yang and yin coins per favor?
luna33

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:20:56 PM

Hello dev
I sent You mp when can i get my yang and yin coins per favor?

Comment = no coins.   Grin Grin Grin
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:53:11 PM

I had my doubts about this at first, thinking everyone will dump right away, but now I'm starting to have some faith in these coins. I think the dev has some great ideas. The dumpers will be out of the picture (for the most part) after the first week, and the coin should start heading up. As for me I've held 100% of my coins.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:35:02 PM

I had my doubts about this at first, thinking everyone will dump right away, but now I'm starting to have some faith in these coins. I think the dev has some great ideas. The dumpers will be out of the picture (for the most part) after the first week, and the coin should start heading up. As for me I've held 100% of my coins.

Thank you. Now that we've distributed so many coins in the first week, most of the dumpers are out. Now we can focus on development and gaining support and buy volume. This will lead to the price correction that I know is coming. Look out for yin and yang.

adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:44:47 AM

just bought some yang to balance my yin  Grin (the fact is still unbalance because more yang than yin now , lol )
half way to go to minimum buy order to get extra coin Smiley

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:36:13 AM

Now we officially have safe windows wallets available to download in the thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: