Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:35:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't stress too much due to the bear market  (Read 3344 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:53:43 PM

In the reality situation by now majority of the community in this business industry are much more stressed and frustrated for what is happened in the present market so far. But instead of that, we should be think positive despite of bad things happened in our sight. In fact, it is actually a good opportunity even we faced bear season.

most people do feel frustrated for now. but that's all I think, we must control so that we are not too frustrated with the conditions that are currently occurring. because the situation will not always be like this. so we have to calm ourselves with positive thinking.
Your patience will not betray you, look at the market now. if you are patient, of course you will be very grateful today for not selling it
a few days ago. patience will definitely pay for everything for you dude..
patience and mental will make us survive in any condition.if we have no good patience and mental , maybe we regret now after see bitcoin price rise and stable to $5000.in my opinion don't ever frustrated with this long bearish trend.i am sure in near future it will move stronger than before.

The more we attached by the bear season , the mere we feel anxiety and frustrated that may also lead us to act unconventionally. Hence, to evade from getting stressed is to have a self-control and decipline by controlling the emotions that built with doubt, because being positive and optimistic we can visualize the accurate speculation of bull run.
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:49:40 PM

Indeed, Blockchain is a technology that is in a state of progressive development. There are many cheap projects that will cost a lot of money in the future. You just need to find them. Here is an example of the project Online.io (OIO). The growth opportunities are huge.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:57:51 PM

Indeed, Blockchain is a technology that is in a state of progressive development. There are many cheap projects that will cost a lot of money in the future. You just need to find them. Here is an example of the project Online.io (OIO). The growth opportunities are huge.

The blockchain has proven to be a good system rather than a single server system, many industries have used the blockchain system to accelerate transactions, reduce the number of queues and costs.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:14:54 PM

In the reality situation by now majority of the community in this business industry are much more stressed and frustrated for what is happened in the present market so far. But instead of that, we should be think positive despite of bad things happened in our sight. In fact, it is actually a good opportunity even we faced bear season.

most people do feel frustrated for now. but that's all I think, we must control so that we are not too frustrated with the conditions that are currently occurring. because the situation will not always be like this. so we have to calm ourselves with positive thinking.
Your patience will not betray you, look at the market now. if you are patient, of course you will be very grateful today for not selling it
patience and mental will make us survive in any condition.if we have no good patience and mental , maybe we regret now after see bitcoin price rise and stable to $5000.in my opinion don't ever frustrated with this long bearish trend.i am sure in near future it will move stronger than before.
right, the bearish trend is an opportunity to get the maximum profit, but we must be able to react with a cold head. many people are afraid to take action when the trend is bearish
only people who are relaxed and don't have a great sense of emotion will have the opportunity to get a big profit. so to make a decision can also be more correct and careful too

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:19:12 PM

We can't do more on bear market, maybe only trading on margins and get some extra profit, and some trades do it, or some just buy and hold for a bigger profit, but stress isn't good at all and better don't invest a lot of money, and everyday check price to see if grow, will be to more stress.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:22:41 PM

At least the graph made me realize that I had to hold my aser for some time to come, I had actually met with a point of saturation and desperation to sell all the assets that I had, but after I looked at the graph like finding water in a market field made me refresh again to continue my hold asset journey, thank you, friend.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:43:05 PM

The more we attached by the bear season , the mere we feel anxiety and frustrated that may also lead us to act unconventionally. Hence, to evade from getting stressed is to have a self-control and decipline by controlling the emotions that built with doubt, because being positive and optimistic we can visualize the accurate speculation of bull run.

Many guys managed to find the advantages of the bear market. They simply decided to use it for buying more cheap cryptocurrencies. Thus, avoiding stress, they started to work for the future.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:07:19 PM

The blockchain has proven to be a good system rather than a single server system, many industries have used the blockchain system to accelerate transactions, reduce the number of queues and costs.

indeed it has been proven that crypto is quite used by many companies. because according to the crypto company it is certainly quite profitable. so we must be sure that the development of the company on the other hand is interference from crypto. although not all companies use crypto
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:17:16 PM

The bear market helped me buy cryptocurrency at low prices. I am even happy about the bear market. I believe that crypto has a future.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:22:41 PM

We can't do more on bear market, maybe only trading on margins and get some extra profit, and some trades do it, or some just buy and hold for a bigger profit, but stress isn't good at all and better don't invest a lot of money, and everyday check price to see if grow, will be to more stress.
Not only traders but investor as well, if the price is low you only will have to buy and if the price increases you will have to sell, there are so many opportunities in crypto currency so don’t take it stress, try to collect your money and buy some more coin so that you can make your investment wider which is highly effective way to gain profit.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:15:28 PM

There's no need to be afraid, stress and panic if we see our assets starting to decrease its value due to bearish market. Correction is needed and common things in crypto space. We just need to buying those assets more in the lower price to help recovery.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 05:19:07 AM

There is no point in stressing oneself over the bear market because it must be understood that bear market is just a time period for investors to buy more of the valuable coins. If an investor fails to buy during bear market, then there is no need to anticipate for bull market because there will be no profit for the investor during the bull market.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:10:13 AM

Not only traders but investor as well, if the price is low you only will have to buy and if the price increases you will have to sell, there are so many opportunities in crypto currency so don’t take it stress, try to collect your money and buy some more coin so that you can make your investment wider which is highly effective way to gain profit.

sometimes when prices are low, we are afraid to buy and when our high prices are still waiting to sell, and this kind of emotion must be managed to stay cool in the face of the market, so that it becomes as you explain
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:09:47 AM

haha, that's right. I always have an optimistic spirit about the crypto market. bubbles burst and that will be an opportunity for new investors. they did not suffer the largest price decline in the crypto market and the capital was still abundant.
Investing in top 10 altcoins will be very profitable. Always be positive, your investment strategy will also be positive. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:05:33 AM

haha, that's right. I always have an optimistic spirit about the crypto market. bubbles burst and that will be an opportunity for new investors. they did not suffer the largest price decline in the crypto market and the capital was still abundant.
Investing in top 10 altcoins will be very profitable. Always be positive, your investment strategy will also be positive. Wink
I think we got used to with the price movement, it easily pump and dump, and that is normal as this market is volatile.
There was a change of the price, to be specific a big price increase that we are enjoying now, so I guess some of us are now checking to know the next price action. Well, for me I've learn a lot, we just have to relax and trust BTC it can perform and recovery.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:14:55 PM

I will like for things to be that easy but it is not, it is very easy to say that we should remain positive about the market but if a person invested during the all time high it is going to be almost impossible to remain calm, that person has been in a state of stress for more than a year and the price is still only a quarter of what it was, and while many people recommend to invest only what you can afford to lose the truth is that most people that invest in the market cannot really afford to lose the money that they had invested.

Because most of the time they had invested their savings of several years in the market which means that if they lose it all then they will need years to recover the money that they have lost.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:54:39 AM

New traders and investors are not yet well informed to stay calm during this kind of market situation. We can't deny the fact that even pro traders and investors panic at times. However, cryptocurrency is volatile so we should know how to ride. Take every opportunity to buy while others are doing panic selling.

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:26:29 AM

This downward trend of the crypto market has never bothered me at all because we have seen this trend happen over and over again. So i kind of get really surprised when i see many young folks in here lamenting about the bear market. Bear market is actually the time to put a huge bet on solid cryptocurrencies and wait for the market to rise in order to make huge profits.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 05:36:08 AM

Bear market has its advantage and that is when investors make large investments in crypto due to the relatively low market prices of valuable coins. Bull market is when large sales are made to make profit. Hence, there will be no profit waiting for an investor who fails to sow during the bear market. when the bull market comes.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:15:08 AM

Many guys managed to find the advantages of the bear market. They simply decided to use it for buying more cheap cryptocurrencies. Thus, avoiding stress, they started to work for the future.

Exactly. Smart investors go where the smart money is. Whenever prices are dirt cheap, these investors won't miss a chance of getting an opportunity of a lifetime to become rich in the future. The thing is that stress in a bear market usually comes from newcomers into cryptocurrency. Since they've got into crypto when prices were in their ATH, it's no wonder why there's so much stress nowadays.

Despite this, there's high hopes that the bear market will come to an end, bringing a bull market that will make most hodlers wealthy. Of course, there's been a price increase recently, but it's not the same as it was back in 2017.

Nonetheless, all you could do is to buy coins whenever they are cheap, as a bear market brings many opportunities to investors worldwide. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: