Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't stress too much due to the bear market  (Read 3342 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:49:07 AM

In the past months of living here in the crypto currency. Honestly, I am really stressig out myself for the bear market. It really have a huge impact, but not now. Now, I know that, that characteristics will not help me but just make me more panick. A lots of lessons have I learned as time goes by.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:14:41 PM

Every day and everyone tries to reassure each other and constantly blame the newbies for panic, but all understand without this no trade would have happened. Someone sells at a loss on emotions, and someone at this moment buys profitably. This balance must exist for market viability.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:57:21 PM

Every day and everyone tries to reassure each other and constantly blame the newbies for panic, but all understand without this no trade would have happened. Someone sells at a loss on emotions, and someone at this moment buys profitably. This balance must exist for market viability.
A balance is a must for such markets that we are dealing and trading with.

I agree with the points you mentioned and it really happens for such existing markets. People sell at loss, people sell at profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:07:14 PM

I think there is no way to not be stressed when you invest in any market.
This is not a natural environment for people when everybody want to cheat you and get your money.
Good way to get less stress is do some sport when you are not checking market and use some chilling diet supplements.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:20:45 PM

Were only human and not all of us can handle the stress easily particularly during this bear market. We have our individual way on how to cope up with situations like this but if you give up the battle too early on which you believe you will win in the end then you’re doing it wrong, just stay on the game. Its hard but its part of you will become a better investor.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:26:37 PM

It's easier said than done specially when the market is declining. Controlling the emotion is one the hardest thing to do when it comes to trading/investing. Lots of speculations here and there, but for me, it always comes back to the basic rule. Bear market isn't forever, and as  time proves over and over, bitcoin will recover after a dip, sometimes steady and sometimes drastic. The cliche don't invest what you can't afford to lose always works as well.
Yep, it is easier said than done. Most of the people you see saying that even do the worst when the market is falling. Like you said, anyone that wants to invest should bear in mind that there are risk and they are likely to lose their money if they are not careful with it. Price can go down at anytime, so invest what you can risk and that’s it.

I don’t really stress myself because of what the market is into. The market has been in bear for long now, the only best thing I can do for myself is to make sure that I do my best in not losing my money or maybe reducing the losses that might take place and making sure I make profit despite whatever.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:01:33 AM

Were only human and not all of us can handle the stress easily particularly during this bear market. We have our individual way on how to cope up with situations like this but if you give up the battle too early on which you believe you will win in the end then you’re doing it wrong, just stay on the game. Its hard but its part of you will become a better investor.
well, stress only makes people not stable. no doubt some coins that I have endured have been dumped. well, at first it made me stressful, but i have learned a lot from that. don't be so easy to stress with a dump, and rest assured that pump will occur in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:11:50 AM

Well said, 2014  I just know Bitcoin and I just simply thought Bitcoin was only digital money worth Few $ Bucks and we can hunt for it. in 2017 its very surprised me, It should changed my life if I were invested in bitcoin, yet we don't know what thing's will happened  in near future.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:36:19 AM

People will get stress if they don't have a  plan and clear goals on their digital currencies.
With this very volatile asset you can't just check the prices all the time. It'll make you stress.
Just set up the desired investment amount of cryptocurrency , the desired exit value and the timeline that you need to get the exit value.
But you need also to consider your risk position. Better to accept minimal losses than huge losses.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 05:08:29 AM

Frankly speaking when i hear so many crypto noobs making too much a fuss about this bear market i really don't get it. Maybe the actually wanted to see the prices of cryptocurrencies very high and still raise money to invest in and get disappointed later when it drops. This is the very perfect time for you to invest into cryptocurrencies when they are very cheap so i think it's the bear market is a really a blessing in disguise  Grin .

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:58:34 AM

It's just all about the waiting game and how you see things in your own perspective. I'm starting to realize that bear markets are really long while bull market does not last in a few months or weeks so people should be prepared when those things happened at the right moment. Just monitor and let things happen because you can't force things that you don't control like the entire crypto market.
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:38:44 AM

You should not be really get stress too much to the bear market because it seems pretty normal to me because the market is volatile that there will be really a time that the price will go up and down. I also think that the bear market had stop and the bull market is rising once again, so you don't need to worry about your holdings, that is why more people are now investing their funds in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But if the market starts to go down again, you should not go for panic selling because you will regret it if the market starts to rise up. I am also finding a good trading exchange that would easily help me to convert all of my fiat or crypto into bitcoin and vice versa, then i started to found Darb where it is an exchange of fiat and cryptocurrencies and a wallet at the same time.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:10:48 AM

There is no single permanent condition in crypto. The market always alternate itself with bear and bull market. Hence, once there is bar market, there will definitely be a bull market. What matters most is the ability for investors to seize the various opportunities presented by these two market conditions. Bear markets are good for investing or buying more because most of the valuable coins on the market are selling at cheap prices. Never expect a profit during bull market if you fail to buy in the bear market.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:45:42 AM

Well said, 2014  I just know Bitcoin and I just simply thought Bitcoin was only digital money worth Few $ Bucks and we can hunt for it. in 2017 its very surprised me, It should changed my life if I were invested in bitcoin, yet we don't know what thing's will happened  in near future.
bitcoin price movement really make much people shocked.they never thinking bitcoin price could hit around $20k on 2017.maybe people that know bitcoin early but didn't save or work on it regret very much.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:43:26 PM

Yes, I agree, that we should not be stressed when in the bear market, because Bitcoin will definitely rise again in the future, so keep calm and continue working.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 01:01:02 AM

what we need to do is be patient, and if we have more courage, we use this bear market situation by increasing our investment assets. because the fluctuating crypto market also allows returning to call bulls to run. after that, we will get a big profit.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:04:48 AM

In market situations like long standing bear markets, the best thing to do is to exercise more patience and take time to study the coins on the market in order to ascertain the ones with great capabilities of rising. After this, seize the opportunity to buy more of those coins and patiently hold and wait for the next bull run which will certainly come.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:14:33 AM

Well all you have to do is to look back a few years ago. There have been a lot of bear markets that happened. Some are quick, some took more than a year. But one thing constant is that the market always recovers. So just spend what you can spare in crypto so you won't have anxiety when the bear market hits.

That's certainly true, mate. In crypto land, a bear market is something normal in the same way as traditional stocks. Of course, the volatility is much greater than stocks because crypto is still widely unregulated. However, this proves to be an advantage for traders who're looking to buy low and sell high. Keeping this in mind, you'll be free from stress no matter how big a bear market is.

Still though, if you're still stressing out on a bear market, you can always switch to stablecoins (like Tether or DAI) for peace of mind. I'd recommend that you leave only 20% of your investment into regular cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin and Ethereum), while leaving the rest (80%) into stablecoins. That way, you could have control of your financial life without having to worry about the huge risks of the bear market. Doing this will minimize your risks as low as possible.

Nonetheless, I believe the bear market is bound to end soon as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have started to rise slowly within the past few days. At least, this is a good reason to be calm nowadays. Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:48:46 AM

what we need to do is be patient, and if we have more courage, we use this bear market situation by increasing our investment assets. because the fluctuating crypto market also allows returning to call bulls to run. after that, we will get a big profit.
and I don't think you still have to be stressed, the market conditions aren't as bad as some time ago? why do you have to panic. You should be able to be calmer because the market improves and makes you profitable even if only a few percent, keep calm the price will definitely continue to rise
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:30:05 AM

In market situations like long standing bear markets, the best thing to do is to exercise more patience and take time to study the coins on the market in order to ascertain the ones with great capabilities of rising. After this, seize the opportunity to buy more of those coins and patiently hold and wait for the next bull run which will certainly come.
For now, patience is a big success, because the market has fallen very deep in 2018, but at this time the price seems to have begun to return to normal slowly, so that stress will return to excitement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: