Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't stress too much due to the bear market  (Read 3342 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:44:26 PM

The price of BTC now makes me feel much more comfortable. What is more important is that its price has not fallen. signs of buying more and more, big businesses are investing in the crypto market more and we can expect that the BTC will increase to $ 7k before Q3 comes.
The stress on bear market was gone now and its time for the excitement for the greater price this year. $7k might be high for now but i believe that the trend this year will be bull trend, invest now while its cheap don’t try to doubt this market again because you will regret it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:32:00 PM

Of course, cryptocurrency market isn't a rose garden. Bear market or in the bull market  will continue to have some negativity. Our most important position should always be a good cryptocurrency choice and when should we buy and when to sell. For those who are successful in this regard, profit is available in every period.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:55:54 PM

Roll Eyes Yes because if we think too much of the bear market it will only get stress and burn ourselves up to too much worrying... what if.. and what's up?!.. will be our reaction... but then we all know that its not easy.. sometimes it easy to say but when we are in real situation and our investment or money is at stake... we panic and think what we can do to save it...

Everything depends on the person. If you are used to worrying about different things all the time, naturally, the bear market will stress you constantly. It will be very difficult to change your mind.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:26:47 PM

In general, bear market is very stressful for both newbie and experienced investors, but experienced traders don't panic so easily, as they have faced these situations before, they control themselves well, on the other hand newbies get panicked easily, so it is more stressful for novice traders.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:56:15 PM

The price of BTC now makes me feel much more comfortable. What is more important is that its price has not fallen. signs of buying more and more, big businesses are investing in the crypto market more and we can expect that the BTC will increase to $ 7k before Q3 comes.
The stress on bear market was gone now and its time for the excitement for the greater price this year. $7k might be high for now but i believe that the trend this year will be bull trend, invest now while its cheap don’t try to doubt this market again because you will regret it.
  Yeah now it is time to have profit because price is now rising more and more we should not take stress infect it is time to start enjoying and holding happily. It was old days when people were not having any information about the market so when the price fell they become so worry and they sell for taking stress about the market, now this is modern age were all of us will have to be calm as we know this volatility is natural.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:40:58 PM

Yeah now it is time to have profit because price is now rising more and more we should not take stress infect it is time to start enjoying and holding happily. It was old days when people were not having any information about the market so when the price fell they become so worry and they sell for taking stress about the market, now this is modern age were all of us will have to be calm as we know this volatility is natural.
Probably his year seems to be much better with bitcoin price than the last year. Although nothing can say for sure previously in the crypto market, anyway making a positive prediction will better fit our way on this tough market. Obviously bitcoin price has just a slight increase consecutively but it shows us the sign of bull run. Besides, bitcoin mass addoption is an important part which can boost the bitcoin price a lot. In short, we should continue keeping an eye on crypto market, and  what's the most important thing is to be optimistic.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:16:10 PM

Bear market seems so be at end.  But i have seen this chart like 100 times.  People motivate others showing such charts but frankly speaking this charts are just piece of motivation.  So don't trust it blindly,  nobody exactly tell you when bear run will end or ever end or not.  So trust yourself before believing in any body opinion and invest in parts at different market position.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:39:10 AM

Bear market seems so be at end.  But i have seen this chart like 100 times.  People motivate others showing such charts but frankly speaking this charts are just piece of motivation.  So don't trust it blindly,  nobody exactly tell you when bear run will end or ever end or not.  So trust yourself before believing in any body opinion and invest in parts at different market position.
we need another people suggestion but we should not trust it 100%.comparing with our own opinion and other source before we make decision what will we do with our portofolio.motivating people important for crypto community , it will foster self-confidence so they will not stress in current condition.if we have more free money maybe reinvesting in bitcoin or altcoin will be best choice for us.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:43:12 AM

Stressed fish develop better physical shape than relaxed fish.

Good Japanese sushi fish are grown with predators in the same tank. Being stressed keeps them alert and agile whereas fish grown without predators become fat and lazy.
Wow, I really did not know that good or sushi fish are kept with predators, nice info to learn here from you.
But mate Humans are different species, if they are under stress then a Hormone called cortisol is built upon in the body which exactly never leave the body and its accumulation can damage the body longevity.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:47:15 AM

This is right that we should not stress too much about the bear market because it is a blessing in disguise for people who have an extra amount of money in their pockets. They can take this opportunity offered by the bear market to grab a lot of cryptocurrency. If you don't have an extra money but you want to ignore this bear market, you can find new hobby that will make the time much faster to pass by.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:05:23 AM

Worrying over the bear market yields no good results hence instead of worrying and stressing oneself, it is better to seize the opportunity presented by the bear market. Bear market is chiefly known for its low prices for coins on the market. As a result, investors are able to purchase the valuable coins on the market at cheap prices, hold and patiently wait for the next rise in price to sell and make some profit.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:59:02 AM

How did you get to know that big businesses are investing in bitcoin? LOL. Well, I do hope that there is going to be further uptrend as we approach the Q3 of this year. I do plan myself and always ready to face whatever the market brings. Anyone who is a trader should really be ready to face whatever comes their way. You should always be positive and hope for profit, but have it in mind that there are times that the market can also take another turn.

I am not going to worry myself because the market is in bear, and already the market is going up and I’m also making profit. I never bother myself because of all these, even if the price keeps on with the bear, I can still make money from trading my coins everyday and that’s a daily profit in any market condition, and yes, losses do occur at times, but if you really know how to trade you will be able to recover the losses and make more profit before the day runs out and you then wait for another day to continue.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:59:08 AM

Yes, I have always thought the same but I have been seeing some people claiming that the other last bear was the shortest ,and that this current bear had lasted more than it, don't know if that's true or these people are just being so desperate to see a bull run.

I have always thought that the other bear started around 2014 to 2016 and even got into 2017 before the bull run started and ended around January of 2018. Maybe I'm wrong, but I am still comfortable with whatever I see next, because I can have patience for as long as I want to.

with trading we can get a lot of profits, but of course, of course with risks that are very comparable to what we will get
and I prefer trading 60
and 30 and 10 Fiat holding
Trading is not even the only way that we can earn money from cryptocurrency. Even faucets can earn you enough money if you do it properly. I have seen people that has been able to make around $100 and close to $200 from faucets and when there's bull they even make more money. The only problem you can have is how to manage your time and combine all these jobs together, if you're able to do it, then the market condition wouldn't be a problem to you. I'm finding it difficult to combine all cause of the kind of job I'm into.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:56:45 PM

Yes, I have always thought the same but I have been seeing some people claiming that the other last bear was the shortest ,and that this current bear had lasted more than it, don't know if that's true or these people are just being so desperate to see a bull run.

I have always thought that the other bear started around 2014 to 2016 and even got into 2017 before the bull run started and ended around January of 2018. Maybe I'm wrong, but I am still comfortable with whatever I see next, because I can have patience for as long as I want to.

with trading we can get a lot of profits, but of course, of course with risks that are very comparable to what we will get
and I prefer trading 60
and 30 and 10 Fiat holding
Trading is not even the only way that we can earn money from cryptocurrency. Even faucets can earn you enough money if you do it properly. I have seen people that has been able to make around $100 and close to $200 from faucets and when there's bull they even make more money. The only problem you can have is how to manage your time and combine all these jobs together, if you're able to do it, then the market condition wouldn't be a problem to you. I'm finding it difficult to combine all cause of the kind of job I'm into.
it can happen if you don't focus on crypto, for example if you have other jobs outside crypto, only people who focus on crypto can do it all, I really believe "hard work that  combined with smart work will produce something amazing , so don't ever give up and keep trying
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:47:57 PM

Do not become stressful because it will never help us to be successful. One thing we need to bear in our mind that market is like a wheel wherein we do not know if we are on top or at the bottom. Yes, it could not be productive today but do not let the bear market discourage us rather we need to wait for us to go at the apex.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:20:23 PM

Do not become stressful because it will never help us to be successful. One thing we need to bear in our mind that market is like a wheel wherein we do not know if we are on top or at the bottom. Yes, it could not be productive today but do not let the bear market discourage us rather we need to wait for us to go at the apex.
well, i think now the conditions are really normal. maybe people have learned from the past. many people are stressed because of changes in the price of bitcoin in 2018-2019. well, but right now, I think everyone is back to normal, and is starting to get another chance. well, don't be too stressful, because money can still be obtained again. it made us realize that the importance of being grateful.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:34:59 PM

In general, bear market is very stressful for both newbie and experienced investors, but experienced traders don't panic so easily, as they have faced these situations before, they control themselves well, on the other hand newbies get panicked easily, so it is more stressful for novice traders.
It is stressful due to the disappointment that it gives to most.

Beginners will panic because they have never experienced it before but once they get used to it, they'll soon start to have a calm mind when we face such bear again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:29:54 PM

It is stressful due to the disappointment that it gives to most.

Beginners will panic because they have never experienced it before but once they get used to it, they'll soon start to have a calm mind when we face such bear again.
I think not only Beginners will panic if the market condition is still bear market, all most master Trader also panic due to many of their funds are stuck because they buy when expensive prices.But don't worry, the bull market will be happen soon.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:44:06 PM

No matter how much stats we give to people, the panic sellers are going to sell no matter what. People who are chasing profit in short term without much trade knowledge are liable to get rekt. Anyone who have studied the market before investing in cryptos, knows that such bear phase are pretty common in cryptos. We go down as much as 80% and jump back again with better price. Same happened last year and we are all ready to jump back again.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:45:19 PM

No matter how much stats we give to people, the panic sellers are going to sell no matter what. People who are chasing profit in short term without much trade knowledge are liable to get rekt. Anyone who have studied the market before investing in cryptos, knows that such bear phase are pretty common in cryptos. We go down as much as 80% and jump back again with better price. Same happened last year and we are all ready to jump back again.
I do agree with this view and there is no need to panic about the market or what is going to happen to our investments.  I think we should be able to invest with up and down in pricing in mind and because of that it is good for us to be patience with the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: