Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't stress too much due to the bear market  (Read 3342 times)
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:39:50 PM

Why would I stress myself I didn't have an investment. That's I'm stressing today. How will I have an investment?  😁 But maybe soon, I will try to ride the train. Since my main goal here is to have bitcoin and ethereum to hold them in a long term period.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:47:13 AM

I don't really worry when the bear market appears. In 2018 I didn't have any losses. I know that any market has an increase and decrease. When the price of the BTC increased too high, I think the whales will have a correction and it is true to my speculation.
so we don't need to be too worried. The market always has a clear rising and falling cycle. We need to choose a good time to buy.

OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:50:12 AM

I don't really worry when the bear market appears. In 2018 I didn't have any losses. I know that any market has an increase and decrease. When the price of the BTC increased too high, I think the whales will have a correction and it is true to my speculation.
so we don't need to be too worried. The market always has a clear rising and falling cycle. We need to choose a good time to buy.
since 2018, I think people are used to this. What's more, currently the price of bitcoin, or crypto has begun to recover. I think stressed people are starting to get excited again. however, we might be able to see investors starting to arrive again, and might make a bull market.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:09:06 AM

well really this trend already exist since 2013, well good news for this honestly im in crypto since 2017.
so yeah when btc fall from 20k$ im little bit panic, but yeah many people has posting dont panic, its nature after big pump happen.

We should not really panic since there are a lot of times that Bitcoin proves that it will not go down that quickly. There are a lot of people that invest on it and it surely stops the possibility of dumping right now. We should know by now that dumping is a natural feature of BTC since it is so volatile cryptocurrency.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CASTIEL05

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:09:47 PM

If you stress yourself in bear market you will become tired. There are many things that I want to do and to problem the bearish season will just not help me. I like to make things in my way but if that is not my destiny then I will not pursue for it. I believe that everything has a purpose and I can do it in a perfect time.
It's you who manage yourself, if you stress yourself, that shows your immaturity and you don't trust the market to recover.
Bear market is a season where prices are cheap and people are buying it, so there is nothing to worry as it's not the end of crypto for us.
I agree with you! We are the one who guide ourselves. Many people are stressing their self in trading. They don't enjoy every moment in the market. If we can wait and learn from our mistakes, we can easily cope up the things that a successful trader has. We should not stress ourselves, there will nothing to happen if we problem the market.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:08:54 AM

Only people with big spirits are able to deal with situations like this, because they know that the market situation will not always run smoothly so they always think positively and be patient in facing the possibility that will happen as it is today.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:31:42 AM

Only people with big spirits are able to deal with situations like this, because they know that the market situation will not always run smoothly so they always think positively and be patient in facing the possibility that will happen as it is today.

Once you enter crypto, you really have to expect this kind of situations. Not all the time everything's going into your plans. And for those who feel so stress, I suggest that you should unwind first.
Distinctin

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:03:22 AM

Once you enter crypto, you really have to expect this kind of situations. Not all the time everything's going into your plans. And for those who feel so stress, I suggest that you should unwind first.

You will know that in the planning stage as you study the market, you determine all the risk and the volatile price movement, then you ask yourself if you can live with it, and if your answer is yes, then you start trading. Therefore if these things happened, it should not be new to you, you have already anticipated it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:53:09 AM

It may be more appropriate if only people who have had experience can deal with this situation, because with the experience they have they understand the current situation and are able to be patient with this situation.
BigBos

Activity: 1904
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:26:02 AM

It may be more appropriate if only people who have had experience can deal with this situation, because with the experience they have they understand the current situation and are able to be patient with this situation.
I think for those who have been accustomed since 2017, now they are getting used to it. however, prices have now risen again, and this has made many people optimistic again. Well, I don't think there are many people stressed right now because of the bear market. the price will recover well, believe me.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:05:08 AM

I have removed from fear from my dictionary. The bear market can scare you, but you can't sell while you're scared because you might have made a wrong decision. Control your emotions and not be afraid of anything if you want to be a winner in Crypto. Fear only makes you weak and fall through.

Carreuh

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:49:32 PM

It is very true if you do not carry stress when there is a decline in the price of altcoin and bitcoin, because bitcoin and altcoin will definitely rise again, and indeed all activities in life do not carry stress, live life patiently and always work hard  a field that we pursue

ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:54:19 PM

I don't stress too much because now bitcoin grow, but i still wait to see altcoins growing as happen on 2017 and the problem is that still i didn't see any sign of bull run starting for altcoins, but possible will take way more.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:01:22 PM

I have removed from fear from my dictionary. The bear market can scare you, but you can't sell while you're scared because you might have made a wrong decision. Control your emotions and not be afraid of anything if you want to be a winner in Crypto. Fear only makes you weak and fall through.

Exactly. The minute you experience fear within the crypto market, will be such where you'll put everything to lose. Panic selling is not the option here, even within the worst bear market in crypto history. Instead, one should look for ways to minimize risks as much as possible to stay ahead in this game. Combining stablecoins with traditional cryptocurrencies, should allow you to remain calm on troubled times. One thing for sure is that crypto behaves like a roller coaster.

This means, that prices either go up or down within a certain period of time. Knowing this, should give you confidence as a bull market takes place right after the bear market ends. Bitcoin, being the most popular cryptocurrency in the world, is the main driver of prices within the crypto market. Since the pioneer cryptocurrency is limited in supply, it has a high potential of becoming highly valuable within the future. In effect, this causes altcoins prices to rise too, leaving you with a hefty sum of money if you had investments prior to a bull market.

Hence, it's only a matter of time before the current bear market ends, leading us back to 2017's events where prices of most cryptocurrencies were in their All-time-highs. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:22:33 AM

In crypto, there is no single permanent market condition hence an investor need not to worry much about bear market. What matters most is the readiness and ability of the investor to pick different strategies that best fit bear market in order to earn more. Bear markets are generally for buying as most of the coins are cheap.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:39:16 AM

In crypto, there is no single permanent market condition hence an investor need not to worry much about bear market. What matters most is the readiness and ability of the investor to pick different strategies that best fit bear market in order to earn more. Bear markets are generally for buying as most of the coins are cheap.
two condition in market actually give us much benefit.especially for traders that courage to take high risk.cheap coins provided iin this condition and we should buy them in order to earn profits in near future.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:09:31 AM

two condition in market actually give us much benefit.especially for traders that courage to take high risk.cheap coins provided iin this condition and we should buy them in order to earn profits in near future.
FOr trading it will be good but as a currency it will restrict them from being used as a currency because we need to have stable value for using cryptos as money which is the main reason why satoshi invented bitcoin.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:37:55 PM

Exactly. Anyone who considers owning cryptocurrency, should keep in mind that the market is volatile most of the time. Only newcomers into crypto don't understand this, leading them towards panic selling their coins when a bear market takes effect. However, experienced crypto traders and investors know the true behavior of the market, which leads them to buy more coins whenever there's a bear market within crypto land.

The opposite happens when there's a bull market, where most people sell their coins for profit. There's no other way around this. Compared to the traditional stock market, crypto's volatility could either make you poor or rich within an instant. In some ways, quick price movements might depress some people, which causes stress within the short term. Despite this, remaining calm is the only way one could succeed in this wild venture of cryptocurrency.

Nonetheless, as people become accustomed to the behavior of the crypto market, there the amount of stressed individuals will be lesser over time. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:06:24 PM

I don't stress too much because now bitcoin grow, but i still wait to see altcoins growing as happen on 2017 and the problem is that still i didn't see any sign of bull run starting for altcoins, but possible will take way more.

I also do not feel any stress as the bear market is always the time when we can buy cryptocurrencies for the lowest prices. This time, I managed to invest a lot in Bitcoin, and I have made a profit already.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:47:34 PM

i agree. we shouldnt make stress. because this is the nature of this market. trends are so sharp and volatility is also so high. if you invest in a project with a strong background, you should just forget it for a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: