Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KEPLERTEK HAS SCAMMED HUNTERS AFTER 8 MONTH WAIT SINCE ICO  (Read 1198 times)
ScamKillaz6love

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:33:48 PM

Greetings all 👋 we’ve survived the week and it’s Friday!!

Lets recap on the latest updates provided by our favourite scam project Keplertek.

Keep in mind that these are just the latest updates and commitments in the Telgram groups.
And that it constitutes only a tiny fraction of all the updates and promises provided by Keplertek throughout the past year.

To our knowledge, Georgia uses the same calendar in business as the rest of us do. And since experience has shown us that nothing really happens in Keplertek from Friday through Tuesday, I think it’s safe to assume that: a time line given as “this week” , means any time between a Monday and Friday.😂

And as you can see from these latest updates, true to form, Keplertek did not disappoint.  After a whole year of empty promises, contradictions, fairytales, and outright lies, the Thief Executive Officer is proudly upholding this negative trend.
Again this is just another week passing us by, where nothing that was promised and communicated came to pass, nor was an additional update or an apology for a failure or reason for delays provided. 💩💩💩

04/04/2019 Kepler Technologies Official
t.me/KeplerTechnologies

Giorgi posted....

“Exciting news, Cnick crypto payment rings already here and will soon be live very soon 😎✌️”

12/04/19.... how soon is very soon? How live are these private info stealing rings?

10/04/19 Kepler Technologies Official
t.me/KeplerTechnologies

Giorgi posted..........

“Hi everyone!
Hope you are doing well!
As long as we are preparing to get listed on the exchanges we are starting the distribution of the bounty tokens this week which means that tokens will be unlocked for everyone.”
“The name of the exchange/s will be published next week!”

“Dashboard will also be accessible this week where you have to claim KEP tokens.”

12/04/29.... what happened to the token distribution? Why is the dashboard still inaccessible? Tokens are still locked? Did I misunderstood your statements? 💩

08/04/19 Keplertek Bounty & Airdrop

Giorgi posted.............

“Hi everyone
We will make another Video this week
Regarding Updates
Regarding Listing we are on the final stage”

12/04/19...No new update video anywhere, I take it “this week” means fuckoff just keep quite, don’t question our lies 💩

Anyone who still believes a single word these Georgian scammers utters, must be suffering from Stockholm  Syndrome 😂

There you have it folks, another revelation brought to you by the ethical hackers also known as the saints 😇 ScamKillaz 🖕
Ratbastard

Merit: 23

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:22:12 PM

Just when we thought we saw it all w.r.t keplertek, the CEO comes along and shocks all with more sinister behaviour 😱

A little while ago it was announced that the platform was ready and the community should sign up. Everyone was awaiting this, and he did state earlier that he will shut down the Official Telegram group and move the loyal supporters on to the platform to chat there. Everyone else who has expressed concern before is not welcome.

Here’s the link: http://platform.keplertek.io
After a year in development, it’s a joke of an unfinished webpage. None of the links work, the settings option and just about everything on the platform does not work, even setting up a profile is not functioning correctly, but we did kind of expect it.

And one thing that is very unsettling is that the platform is that it is on an un secure connection, meaning that it’s a free for all who want to hack and do sinister stuff.

But this was not a surprise and was expected. But what really shocked us was the things the CEO said in the unofficial Kepler group.

The unofficial kepler group was created by concerned investors, after the official group was shut down, with the aim of getting answers from the CEO.

A little while ago the CEO entered the group to rant. He did not answer any of the questions, instead but instead went on a rant: Stating that all investors from the USA are banned from the project and will not receive a refund because it’s their own negligence that they invested more than a year ago.

What’s even more sinister is that he continued to state that they are all of a sudden based in Singapore and out of reach of the SEC.  This is disturbing, and probably an indication of where they will run off to with investor’s money.

He then proceeded to give yet another version of the total amount raised with this project as : public sales $1.5 million and private sale as: $12.2 million.
He has given so many different amounts since the end of the sale, that nobody takes it seriously and the true figures remains a mystery, but was confirmed to be way less by one of previous employees who provided an affidavit detailing all the irregularities in their small crummy office.

You cannot make this shit up and I would not have believed it, if the investors didn’t send me the screen shots of all of this.
It will be added as supplementary evidence to our docket of our current investigation into Keplertek, and it does seem like they are preparing for an exit soon by dumping their tokens and telling the community the project has failed. 
Or something in the line of that making it look like a semi legit exit.
jabakoma

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:35:18 PM

OMG guys, you are so idles, who spend time and wrote those articles and posts. who even believes you, we will see what will be the future of Keplertek. No investors and hunters are scammed, it took more time than expected, depending on market situation we were trying to survive, and we all saw what happened majority of ICOs during this crisis, now when it's recovering we are moving forward, bounty distribution started, exchange is coming this month and beta platform is already launched, so stop accusing!
Goaheadmakemyday

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:55:27 PM

OMG guys, you are so idles, who spend time and wrote those articles and posts. who even believes you, we will see what will be the future of Keplertek. No investors and hunters are scammed, it took more time than expected, depending on market situation we were trying to survive, and we all saw what happened majority of ICOs during this crisis, now when it's recovering we are moving forward, bounty distribution started, exchange is coming this month and beta platform is already launched, so stop accusing!

Well...Well....Well...its Jaba himself chiming in.
You keplertek people really sound like a broken record now with the same excuses over and over.
Say..tell everyone how that piece of shit platform that went beta for the third time is still no better than the first time it launched?
You people have zero startups to go on it...Giorgi himself today was asking for people to look for startups. LOL..like anybody wants anything to do with Keplertek
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:36:23 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2019, 11:11:52 PM by Ratbastard

O really , Mariam’s nephew is the last person we would look to for an unbiased account of Keplertek 🤦‍♂️
It’s sad that you are forced to be a part of this project by your family, and that you are the one who must do all Giorgi’s dirty work and try to fix his mess, with little reward and no appreciation. But you have a free will and can choose not to defend the indefensible and perpetuate the lies.

Why don’t you share with the people how nothing on that platform works, it’s on an unsecured network and one cannot even upload a profile pic, or change your security settings?
Why don’t you share with us the real reason why Wapinter left the bounty campaign disgruntled and screwed everyone over?

You claim people here are lying, yet Giorgi himself has admitted most of what was said here, in calls and private messages, which we have copies of.

You forget that many of your previous colleagues were not scammers and also fell victim to this dubious project. And  to add insult to injury, Giorgi blamed them for the failure of this project and insulted many of them, just to shift the responsibility for failure onto them. You can imagine how they felt when we played them the recording and showed the private messages slandering them, and they were more than happy to break their nondisclosure agreements and provide affidavits exposing all the irregularities and lies about this project. And I guarantee you they are not lying!

ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:11:45 PM

Guys from Kepler bought from me bumping service - check first 200 pages of ann thread and bounty.
Even after collecting over 1M USD they don't want pay.

I also frown upon projects that uses a bumping service. But I realise that you were contracted to provide a service and not really involved with the details of this scam project. And you were cheated and screwed over after completing the contract.
The sad part is you are just one of many contractees that were cheated this way. Jeffrey from Wezglobal admitted that they were providing community services for well over a year, and never received payment, only a few useless tokens, and when they confronted the CEO, was told to go dump their tokens on the rest of the unsuspecting community by conducting a bit of insider trading.

This is what infuriates me even more! These bastards have not only screwed over the bounty participants and investors, but has been screwing over just about every person who was contracted to do work for them from the early days. We even heard from a couple of previous employees who experienced the very same treatment. This means this scammer is rotten to the core! And will fuck over anyone who is close to them.

Please take a little time to submit a report to the SEC with the details of how you were cheated, and the monetary value of your losses incurred through this. You can remain anonymous, and receive protection if necessary. But your participation and report will really assist the investigators currently looking into this scam a whole lot and assist in holding the perpetrators accountable!

Here are the details:

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting your account w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and the Keplertek.io scam.

Marco Molyneux

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:14:15 PM

I am a investor from Canada who purchased a substantial KEP in the pre-sale. I have been following these threads from the the sidelines ever since the article https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/ was first published on reddit. Coming here, I first thought that people were being paranoid and overreacting because Keplertek had missed their deadlines so many times.
I believed the fairytales Giorgi were telling everyone, and decided to keep quiet and watch what happens. But after a few weeks of reading these threads, and seeing through the lies and contradictions stated in the official group, I can no longer remain quiet and be a spectator. A friend of mine from the E.U who was one of the founding investors that are close to the core team, literally confirmed my worst fears and that most allegations in the article and this forum are true. He told me that they are basically living in fear of retaliation, and that Giorgi has already kicked out and banned more than half of the admin team, in fear that they were exposing the truth to investors, and he fears that he himself and the few remaining founders will be next inline to be kicked out.
The last straw for me was seeing the screenshots where Giorgi banns Americans without refund, because I realised that will likely include us Canadian investors too. He then goes on to mock them by stating he is with SBScapitals now, based in Singapore where they can’t touch him.

I had enough and decided to do all I can fro my side! This weekend I filled in that SEC report, it’s long and a bit of a pain, but it’s very thorough! I also shared that article, and the others involving Reuben Godfrey, in all my investor groups and on Facebook, Twitter, reddit, medium and linkedin. So that others may be warned and be on the lookout for these criminals! I realised that we investors get robbed, and will continue to be robbed, because we allow these criminals to get away with it, and continue to create other scam projects. As of this weekend I am no longer a spectator and helpless victim! I choose to take a stand and do something myself. I will expose and name and shame these criminals everywhere, and make sure that they won’t be able to pull of another scam under the same names and faces in crypto! I will encourage other victims to stand up and report to the authorities and hold these scammers accountable! And this goes for all scammers not just the Keplertek ones! We have had enough, and we will clear up the crypto space from within!
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:52:33 PM

I am a investor from Canada who purchased a substantial KEP in the pre-sale. I have been following these threads from the the sidelines ever since the article https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/ was first published on reddit. Coming here, I first thought that people were being paranoid and overreacting because Keplertek had missed their deadlines so many times.
I believed the fairytales Giorgi were telling everyone, and decided to keep quiet and watch what happens. But after a few weeks of reading these threads, and seeing through the lies and contradictions stated in the official group, I can no longer remain quiet and be a spectator. A friend of mine from the E.U who was one of the founding investors that are close to the core team, literally confirmed my worst fears and that most allegations in the article and this forum are true. He told me that they are basically living in fear of retaliation, and that Giorgi has already kicked out and banned more than half of the admin team, in fear that they were exposing the truth to investors, and he fears that he himself and the few remaining founders will be next inline to be kicked out.
The last straw for me was seeing the screenshots where Giorgi banns Americans without refund, because I realised that will likely include us Canadian investors too. He then goes on to mock them by stating he is with SBScapitals now, based in Singapore where they can’t touch him.

I had enough and decided to do all I can fro my side! This weekend I filled in that SEC report, it’s long and a bit of a pain, but it’s very thorough! I also shared that article, and the others involving Reuben Godfrey, in all my investor groups and on Facebook, Twitter, reddit, medium and linkedin. So that others may be warned and be on the lookout for these criminals! I realised that we investors get robbed, and will continue to be robbed, because we allow these criminals to get away with it, and continue to create other scam projects. As of this weekend I am no longer a spectator and helpless victim! I choose to take a stand and do something myself. I will expose and name and shame these criminals everywhere, and make sure that they won’t be able to pull of another scam under the same names and faces in crypto! I will encourage other victims to stand up and report to the authorities and hold these scammers accountable! And this goes for all scammers not just the Keplertek ones! We have had enough, and we will clear up the crypto space from within!

Thanks for sharing with us Marco, and for taking a stand against these lowlives by submitting a report and sharing those articles on social media! Don’t be too hard on yourself for falling for this scam. These creatures are good at deceiving and manipulating even experienced investors. And we at Scamkillaz don’t believe in victim blaming! So thank you for taking up the fight for justice at our side! 
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:00:37 PM

⚠️WARNING⚠️ Kepler Platform⚠️
 Be careful of the new platform! A few days ago the CEO of Keplertek issued a new link to the Kepler Platform(http://platform.keplertek.io) under the guise of improving communications. Soon afterwards we have started receiving complaints from users stating that something more sinister may be at play here. This comes at a time when everyone is busy switching over to the platform, after the Telegram group discussion was totally disabled.

⚠️For starters you will notice a warning in most browsers: that this address is on an “unsecured” domain, this alone should be a red flag to users that all your data will not be safe, nor private when entering here.

You will also notice that the platform is incomplete with none of the options functioning. You cannot access the settings, even to change your personal privacy and security settings. But that’s not all, just about every link, and option on this webpage is disabled, so basically you cannot do anything there besides register and send a message.

Another concerning issue brought to our attention by a concerned Kep investor, is that you cannot close or delete your account should you wish to do so. Once you have registered on that platform, your account will be there for life, with all your private information available to anyone.

We urge users to be very careful around this platform, especially w.r.t private information‼️

If your internet security warns you that url is insecure, and knowing that this comes from a scam project, and having received numerous reports from users, stating that besides being useless, there are something sinister going on here! ⛔️We therefore recommend our readers to steer clear of it completely, and if you are forced to visit that platform, ensure you take all the necessary security precautions and have the latest security software running, in order to protect your private information and crypto❗️
Marco Molyneux

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:40:55 PM

Be careful of the new platform! A few days ago the CEO of Keplertek issued a new link to the Kepler Platform(http://platform.keplertek.io) under the guise of improving communications. Soon afterwards we have started receiving complaints from users stating that something more sinister may be at play here. This comes at a time when everyone is busy switching over to the platform, after the Telegram group discussion was totally disabled.

⚠️For starters you will notice a warning in most browsers: that this address is on an “unsecured” domain, this alone should be a red flag to users that all your data will not be safe, nor private when entering here.

You will also notice that the platform is incomplete with none of the options functioning. You cannot access the settings, even to change your personal privacy and security settings. But that’s not all, just about every link, and option on this webpage is disabled, so basically you cannot do anything there besides register and send a message.

Another concerning issue brought to our attention by a concerned Kep investor, is that you cannot close or delete your account should you wish to do so. Once you have registered on that platform, your account will be there for life, with all your private information available to anyone.

We urge users to be very careful around this platform, especially w.r.t private information‼️

If your internet security warns you that url is insecure, and knowing that this comes from a scam project, and having received numerous reports from users, stating that besides being useless, there are something sinister going on here! ⛔️We therefore recommend our readers to steer clear of it completely, and if you are forced to visit that platform, ensure you take all the necessary security precautions and have the latest security software running, in order to protect your private information and crypto❗️

Noted 👍 Thank you for letting us know!
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:20:01 AM

Here are the latest updates from Keplerk, and some good news for the bounty participants :
Along with the promise of a video being released tomorrow that will explain everything.

Dear Kepler Community,
We have fixed dashboard issue, now you can log in to your account without any obstacle
Thank you for your patience,
Keplertek Team

Strange that nobody were notified that it was not functioning in the first place, or given any reason why it was down for so long? We smell a rat and believe the shutting down of the dashboard was for sinister purposes and to cover their tracks by removing original information.

People who has not yet received their purchased tokens must “claim” them again. We’re not sure why this was emphasised by the CEO

Some good news for the bounty participants:

After a year long wait, your tokens will be distributed by tomorrow. Although we doubt the amounts will be anywhere near what the bounty participants have raised.
But hey at least it’s something, although the tokens are useless with nothing backing it after a whole year of working on this project.

The CEO also stressed that the tokens will be unlocked and listed on an exchange this week, and two other exchanges will also be added soon afterwards.

Since the week is almost over, we doubt the CEO will be true to his word and that exchange listing will still happen before Easter.

Adding insult to injury, there is no value or use for this token, with nothing backing it because nothing was achieved during the whole past year. So expect a flash crash if listing do occur.

The way we see it, is the same as we have predicted before, which is that to make the project look semi legit, the tokens will be listed and then the few left in Keplertek will make a hasty exit, after they dumped their tokens on top of the investors.
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 11:21:27 AM

Better to block everything which is connected to Keplertek and its founders if you did not share anything to them. If you were involved in this project, really try to delete your account or change data there to the fake.

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Sharon050

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:36:05 PM

Noted 👍 Thank you for letting us know!

As I mentioned in the other thread, I’ve always felt something was wrong with these webpages, but I couldn’t really explain why I felt this. It took me a long time to connect all the dots, but now I know why I felt like this all the time. I just pray they don’t use my personal information in some other scam, or hack my computer for crypto😱
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:23:26 AM

Angry Good day folks
We’ve arrived at the end of the week again.
And true to form, Keplertek’s updates and promises did once again not materialise, but after a year of empty promises and disinformation, people should be use to it!

A couple of days ago, the bosses wife’s nephew Jaba(JB), who is in effect the only Keplertek team member remaining, made the commitment that the bounty tokens will all be distributed to participants today. At this moment very few possibly none have been distributed yet at the time of writing this report.

Round about the same time the CEO was addressing a large group of disillusioned investors, he made the commitment to them that the Kep tokens will be listed on an exchange this week, and that he already paid the listing fees.
Well we’ve reached the end of another week and nothing has been announced so far. So it turned out to be just another load of lies and fairytales to mislead investors, the likes of what they had to put up since a year ago 🖕🏽

And finally here is some good advice shared with us from the people of ShitcoinOffering regarding the shady Keplertek platform and dashboard:

“Better to block everything which is connected to Keplertek and its founders if you did not share anything to them. If you were involved in this project, really try to delete your account or change data there to the fake.”
Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering 😉

Have a great Easter weekend to all that has some days off this time of year!

From the team of Scamkillaz
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:39:19 PM

Here are the latest updates from Keplerk, and some good news for the bounty participants :
Along with the promise of a video being released tomorrow that will explain everything.

Dear Kepler Community,
We have fixed dashboard issue, now you can log in to your account without any obstacle
Thank you for your patience,
Keplertek Team

Strange that nobody were notified that it was not functioning in the first place, or given any reason why it was down for so long? We smell a rat and believe the shutting down of the dashboard was for sinister purposes and to cover their tracks by removing original information.

People who has not yet received their purchased tokens must “claim” them again. We’re not sure why this was emphasised by the CEO

Some good news for the bounty participants:

After a year long wait, your tokens will be distributed by tomorrow. Although we doubt the amounts will be anywhere near what the bounty participants have raised.
But hey at least it’s something, although the tokens are useless with nothing backing it after a whole year of working on this project.

The CEO also stressed that the tokens will be unlocked and listed on an exchange this week, and two other exchanges will also be added soon afterwards.

Since the week is almost over, we doubt the CEO will be true to his word and that exchange listing will still happen before Easter.

Adding insult to injury, there is no value or use for this token, with nothing backing it because nothing was achieved during the whole past year. So expect a flash crash if listing do occur.

The way we see it, is the same as we have predicted before, which is that to make the project look semi legit, the tokens will be listed and then the few left in Keplertek will make a hasty exit, after they dumped their tokens on top of the investors.

All Bulshit and lies! That’s all Keplertek investors get fed on a daily basis!

They promised the token distribution will be finished: Nothing happened!

The CEO promised tokens will be listed on an exchange this week: Nothing happened!

The CEO promised to release a video with an explanation and updates this week: Nothing happened!

This guy has no shame! Spouting lies and fairytales almost daily, and then just keeps quiet and leave the community alone to try and figure what went wrong!

I hope the last of the sheep that was hanging on to the idea that Keplertek is not a complete scam, by now had their eyes opened and filed a report with the SEC! Start holding this conman accountable for making a fool out of you on a daily basis!
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:30:08 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2019, 09:27:43 AM by ScamKillaz6love

Here are some additional links pertaining to this scam:

Medium:
https://link.medium.com/HreZ6dpC0V

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/noshitcoin/status/1112693839704309761?s=

FaceBook
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=481759542363136&id=279960852543007&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/user/shitcoinoffering/

Telegram
https://t.me/shitcoinoffering

ShitcoinOffering
https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Bitcointalk.org threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127623.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128865.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127582.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839512.5560
Marco Molyneux

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:15:12 AM

I’ve shared these links on all my social media, and will continue to do so! I may never recover my investment, but I will not allow these criminals to go on and scam other unsuspecting investors with a fresh new scam!
Ratbastard

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:00:17 PM

Angry The dreaded time for exit have finally arrived folks.
The huge anticipated dump of Keplertek on a shady exchange has been announced with a date and time. (Of course we know Giorgi and cronies would have dumped their bags long before then, leaving the rest of the masses scrambling over each other to get their tokens onto that mysterious exchange and trying to get whatever they can out of this scam)

Here is the latest announcement from Keplertek( past experience has taught us this can change a hundred times in the interim, or not happen at all) so lets see if they surprise us this time and keep their word as stated below:

“Hi everyone and Happy Easter West!
Great News!
Tomorrow on Monday 4 pm (GMT +4) we will make an announcement regarding the listing and the tokens will be tradable from the same moment on the exchange!
We wanted to make the announcement on Friday, but because some people haven’t claimed their tokens and we had some technical issues with bounty token distribution, we had to postpone it on Monday (we will do our best Bounty tokens to be distributed before the listing even if we will have to do it one by one).
So we have a final listing Date!”

All this is happening on the backdrop of the majority of bounty participants not having received their tokens yet, together with the prize winners that has not been paid their winnings, and the worst, the investors who purchased in the last round of sales at fixed Eth/Btc rates, who has not received the correct amount of tokens purchased. Despicable scam artist 🖕🏽

Now here’s a challenge to our hacker friends: Let’s see who can Identify the exchange before Monday ?
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:25:32 PM

Sadly Bounty campaigns are some sort way to give away money. So there is nothing you can do if the project team decides not to pay their participants. Sometimes they get support from their investors for scamming bounty hunters. Last year Bezop decided not to pay their bounty participants they saved 4M tokens for them. Sadly no one from the crypto community stands for the bounty hunters. Though I think from thousands of projects only 4-5 projects behave like that. One of the best bounty campaigns I see on this forum was ICONOMI.One of the only projects bought back the tokens from bounty participants in BTC. I don't think we will see another project with a solid team like ICONOMI. Take it as a lesson & before you join a campaign first research about the team & advisor.

Ratbastard

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:41:26 PM

Sadly Bounty campaigns are some sort way to give away money. So there is nothing you can do if the project team decides not to pay their participants. Sometimes they get support from their investors for scamming bounty hunters. Last year Bezop decided not to pay their bounty participants they saved 4M tokens for them. Sadly no one from the crypto community stands for the bounty hunters. Though I think from thousands of projects only 4-5 projects behave like that. One of the best bounty campaigns I see on this forum was ICONOMI.One of the only projects bought back the tokens from bounty participants in BTC. I don't think we will see another project with a solid team like ICONOMI. Take it as a lesson & before you join a campaign first research about the team & advisor.

The sadder part is most complaints we’ve received are from investors who deposited 1000’s of Dollars worth of ETH/BTC trusting all the lies they’ve been fed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: