Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [X11 POW/MN] WolfpackBOT Cryptocurrency Trading BOT (WOLF) [ANN]  (Read 4901 times)
Stargazing

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:30:59 PM

Hello. How are rewards distributed? For Proof-of-Work?
Hi. If I am not mistaken, then there will also be a distribution for masternodes.
No, only 80% for masternodes, another 20% fpr Proof-of-Work. THis information you can find on the first page, there are imagine with everything what you need.  Smiley
Earlier i did not see that that. I thought that can be only P-o-W or only Masternodes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:50:47 PM

Hello. How are rewards distributed? For Proof-of-Work?
Hi. If I am not mistaken, then there will also be a distribution for masternodes.
No, only 80% for masternodes, another 20% fpr Proof-of-Work. THis information you can find on the first page, there are imagine with everything what you need.  Smiley
Earlier i did not see that that. I thought that can be only P-o-W or only Masternodes.
For real? Many project uses concept with reward like this. I think its nice solution, cause no one side not stay without attention.
mesiban

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:31:59 PM

Do you already have prototype software? How can I test your bot?
Such trading bots are very expensive, so you can only use it by paying a certain price. Now the project is at the development stage, so I am not sure that there is an open alpha version of the product.
mr.zet

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:53:37 PM

We are happy to announce that WolfpackBOT version 0.9.1.3 is now available!

You will be able to update your BOT by simply restarting your WolfpackBOT application. 

Noteif your subscription does not auto-renew, simply log out of the WolpackBOT application and log back in to update your subscription status.

Here are some of the exciting new updates included in this release!

Application Updates

Bug fixes
        Fixed authentication requests for older OS versions
            TLS compatability issue

UI Updates
  Bug fixes
        Fixed multi-select on Orders page
            Orders were only able to be selected individually

New Features

Overhauled coin selector tool
        Filter coins based on specific conditions for Volume, Trades, Price, % Change and Volatility
        Set up the coin selector to automatically select coins to trade periodically
            The bot will automatically restart when new coins are selected
        Improved logging for trading information on Messages page
        Order events logged: Creation, Status Change
        Position events logged: Creation, Status Change, Trailing Stops Reset, Split, Removed, Merging, Merged, Expired
  Footer bar added to application with several new features
        Latest Info level log is displayed in the left hand side of the footer
        Social media toolbar is available to the right of the latest Info level log message
            Links to various Wolfpack related social media and official website
        Camera toolbar is available to the right of the Social media toolbar
            Users can take a screenshot by clicking a button (camera icon)
                Users can view bot screenshots by clicking a button (folder icon)
                Opens file explorer to screenshot folder
        Support toolbar is available to the right of the Camera toolbar in the bottom right of the footer
             Links directly to support for submitting new tickets
     Application now closes to the Windows System Tray
        A notification is displayed with instructions on how to open the bot back up
        Added button beside Exchange on Config Page that when clicked will display notes for the exchange
            Button can be found to the right of the exchange off/on toggle with the text "!"
    Added a Twitter share button on position sold notifications
        Clicking the button will open a browser to post a new tweet with the text of the notification.
    Dashboard
        Replaced bar graph for daily R.O.I. with line graph for accumulated daily trading results
        Trading returns correctly calculated based on completed trades

Trading & Strategy Updates

Performance improvements
        Improved memory usage when calculating indicators
    Added SMI and FIBRL Indicators
        SMI - Stochastic Momentum Index
        FIBRL - Fibonacci Retracement Levels
    Market Short by TA Override on Stop Loss
        Feature allows users to set an override % to use selling TA to market short an open position even if a stop loss order is placed
            When price goes below the setting % and if selling TA is met, the bot will close any open stop loss orders and market short
    Stop Sequence option for Stop Loss Type
         Feature allows for a sequenced pattern of expiring limit orders to attempt to execute a stop loss
            Triggered with Stop Loss Trigger %
            The first order price is the Stop Sequence Start %.  Start % is calculated based on position entry price
            Stop Sequence orders expire based on user setting (Stop Sequence Expiration Minutes)
            When Stop Sequence orders expire, they are cancelled and replaced with a new price using a Stop Sequence Change % from the expired order

This continues until the Stop Sequence Limit % is reached.  Limit % is calculated based on position entry price
    New built-in strategies
Instead of Werewolf Bull, Bear, Sideways and Ultimate, we have incorporated Conservative, Moderate and Aggressive built-in strategies.
    For v 0.9.1.3 Conservative is available for BTC, ETH, and USDT
    Moderate is available for ETH.

Do you work with all the coins or only some?

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 11:55:05 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 05:22:57 PM by mprep

We are happy to announce that WolfpackBOT version 0.9.1.3 is now available!

You will be able to update your BOT by simply restarting your WolfpackBOT application. 

Noteif your subscription does not auto-renew, simply log out of the WolpackBOT application and log back in to update your subscription status.

Here are some of the exciting new updates included in this release!

Application Updates

Bug fixes
        Fixed authentication requests for older OS versions
            TLS compatability issue

UI Updates
  Bug fixes
        Fixed multi-select on Orders page
            Orders were only able to be selected individually

New Features

Overhauled coin selector tool
        Filter coins based on specific conditions for Volume, Trades, Price, % Change and Volatility
        Set up the coin selector to automatically select coins to trade periodically
            The bot will automatically restart when new coins are selected
        Improved logging for trading information on Messages page
        Order events logged: Creation, Status Change
        Position events logged: Creation, Status Change, Trailing Stops Reset, Split, Removed, Merging, Merged, Expired
  Footer bar added to application with several new features
        Latest Info level log is displayed in the left hand side of the footer
        Social media toolbar is available to the right of the latest Info level log message
            Links to various Wolfpack related social media and official website
        Camera toolbar is available to the right of the Social media toolbar
            Users can take a screenshot by clicking a button (camera icon)
                Users can view bot screenshots by clicking a button (folder icon)
                Opens file explorer to screenshot folder
        Support toolbar is available to the right of the Camera toolbar in the bottom right of the footer
             Links directly to support for submitting new tickets
     Application now closes to the Windows System Tray
        A notification is displayed with instructions on how to open the bot back up
        Added button beside Exchange on Config Page that when clicked will display notes for the exchange
            Button can be found to the right of the exchange off/on toggle with the text "!"
    Added a Twitter share button on position sold notifications
        Clicking the button will open a browser to post a new tweet with the text of the notification.
    Dashboard
        Replaced bar graph for daily R.O.I. with line graph for accumulated daily trading results
        Trading returns correctly calculated based on completed trades

Trading & Strategy Updates

Performance improvements
        Improved memory usage when calculating indicators
    Added SMI and FIBRL Indicators
        SMI - Stochastic Momentum Index
        FIBRL - Fibonacci Retracement Levels
    Market Short by TA Override on Stop Loss
        Feature allows users to set an override % to use selling TA to market short an open position even if a stop loss order is placed
            When price goes below the setting % and if selling TA is met, the bot will close any open stop loss orders and market short
    Stop Sequence option for Stop Loss Type
         Feature allows for a sequenced pattern of expiring limit orders to attempt to execute a stop loss
            Triggered with Stop Loss Trigger %
            The first order price is the Stop Sequence Start %.  Start % is calculated based on position entry price
            Stop Sequence orders expire based on user setting (Stop Sequence Expiration Minutes)
            When Stop Sequence orders expire, they are cancelled and replaced with a new price using a Stop Sequence Change % from the expired order

This continues until the Stop Sequence Limit % is reached.  Limit % is calculated based on position entry price
    New built-in strategies
Instead of Werewolf Bull, Bear, Sideways and Ultimate, we have incorporated Conservative, Moderate and Aggressive built-in strategies.
    For v 0.9.1.3 Conservative is available for BTC, ETH, and USDT
    Moderate is available for ETH.

Do you work with all the coins or only some?

WolfpackBOT can trade all of the currencies available for each base pair.  Currently the BOT runs on Binance exchange, but we are looking to add additional exchanges in the future. 

Such trading bots are very expensive, so you can only use it by paying a certain price. Now the project is at the development stage, so I am not sure that there is an open alpha version of the product.

Subscriptions for our trading bot are very affordable compared to other bots, ranging from $40 per month to $100 per month, based on subscription package. 

PupBOT ($40/month) allows you to trade all coins against a single base pair on one exchange.
WolfBOT ($65/month) allows you to trade all coins against all base pairs on one exchange.
WerewolfBOT ($100/month) will allow you to trade all coins against all base pairs on all of the exchanges that the BOT allows.

Currently, when you register on our website before July 1, you will receive a two-month free trial to try the bot for yourself, absolutely free. 
WPB_Mod_01

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:38:47 AM

Always very skeptical of the trading bot, but I like your project. I will follow the project.

Thank you!  You can try out our bot for free for two months when you register at https://www.wolfpackbot.com before July 1!  Try it out on us and let the results speak for themselves. 
Wolfpackbot (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 12:41:38 AM

The BOT is currently live and can be downloaded for use from our website, https://www.wolfpackbot.com.  You will receive a 2 month free trial when you register before July 1!
Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:37:59 PM

The BOT is currently live and can be downloaded for use from our website, https://www.wolfpackbot.com.  You will receive a 2 month free trial when you register before July 1!
It's cool that you give the opportunity to try your bot for free. I also have an interesting idea, where can I discuss it with you?
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:01:57 PM

It's cool that you give the opportunity to try your bot for free. I also have an interesting idea, where can I discuss it with you?
Why don't you voice your idea right here?
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:36:55 PM

I really wonder, is it really that effective and profitable? I have a little doubt, but I really want to try, because everything looks very attractive Shocked
cryptalpro

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:03:59 PM

of course profitable, wolfpackbot product is great. you can try theirs trading bot, just cool. and i think if you read wolfpackbot whitepaper and details, hope you will understand.
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:05:58 PM

I really wonder, is it really that effective and profitable? I have a little doubt, but I really want to try, because everything looks very attractive Shocked
This is a tool that you need to be able to use. If you learn and understand the essence of the work of this bot - it will help you a lot and will definitely be useful to you.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:35:02 PM

This is a tool that you need to be able to use. If you learn and understand the essence of the work of this bot - it will help you a lot and will definitely be useful to you.
Any tool requires training to use it, so it’s rather a need for the good of its future. Learning is the engine of progress, when a person does not learn, he only regresses.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:57:09 PM

The theme of bots has recently become more and more relevant, and it pleases. I have always believed that this activity is undervalued, and I hope this project will embody all the ideas and become the leader of this market.
cryptalpro

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:15:30 PM

The theme of bots has recently become more and more relevant, and it pleases. I have always believed that this activity is undervalued, and I hope this project will embody all the ideas and become the leader of this market.

Thanks buddy for the nice feedback. Wolfpackbot team always working hard. Wink
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:26:04 AM

Thx. Have you previously worked with any similar tools? Can you share your experience?
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:19:23 AM

Thx. Have you previously worked with any similar tools? Can you share your experience?
I used similar projects and bots, but this one is the most interesting of the ones I've seen. WolfpackBOT has the most features and capabilities.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:30:38 PM

I used similar projects and bots, but this one is the most interesting of the ones I've seen. WolfpackBOT has the most features and capabilities.
Where can I learn the proper use of such bots? I am very interested in this topic.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:58:23 PM

Where can I learn the proper use of such bots? I am very interested in this topic.
It's very simple, you can go to the official website and find out the necessary basic information there, or just find the video on YouTube. This is just created for automating manual labor, so if you study this, the bot will work for you and help you make money.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:18:50 PM

Hello. Will your token be called WOLF?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: