Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best ethereum wallet mobile?  (Read 691 times)
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 03:49:20 PM

Imtoken wallet is cool to use for ethereum based tokens transactions, it is easy to use and not complex. You can download the app for free from Google Play Store since you use android OS. CoinBase is another good option of Ethereum wallets too.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:48:15 PM

I use my ether wallet as a dedicated mobile wallet which I can use in various ways. For me the best way to use ethereum wallet is to access directly by its private key and keeping that private key secure.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:53:06 PM

So far, I have only accessed my wallet via a computer, the reason might be because I am a little worried because my Android device is a device that I use for various activities, so I think my cellphone has a high risk of viruses or other things that threaten my privacy and because The wallet is something important, the note is the place where I store my crypto assets, so I really prioritize its security and one of my ways to ensure its security is by only accessing it with a device that is truly safe so it doesn't risk being hacked

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:26:36 PM

So far, I have only accessed my wallet via a computer, the reason might be because I am a little worried because my Android device is a device that I use for various activities, so I think my cellphone has a high risk of viruses or other things that threaten my privacy and because The wallet is something important, the note is the place where I store my crypto assets, so I really prioritize its security and one of my ways to ensure its security is by only accessing it with a device that is truly safe so it doesn't risk being hacked

I am also skeptical about mobile wallets for cryptocurrency, because mobile devices have a high risk of getting a virus and being hacked. To store your cryptocurrency safely use hardware wallets.
gunhell16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:23:16 PM

I am only using my COINBASE wallet For the Ethereum.
I also use COINS.PH wallet but this is not available for many countries.

I still prefer Myetherwallet for saving Ethereum, this is more safe than having it over mobile.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:32:14 PM

Hello community I want to use bitrefill to pay a service that is too cheap, so I want to know which is the best ethereum mobile wallet to send my payment to this platform.

Note: I have an Android device I would prefer an app for android that includes only fees by GWEI, I would be too grateful for knowing your opinion.

What ethereum mobile wallet do you use?
I think coinbase this will be most suitable for Bitcoin and ethereum investment because this wallet give the more security and user friendly option for attracting anyone to make his beginning more easily and the interface is also very easy to used if he was a newbie also.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:57:36 PM

IMTOKEN 2.0 is my favorite ERC20 wallet. Then for multiple purpose wallet, Atomic wallet, Kcash, coinomi and trust wallet are the ones I use. They are great, you can consider them. Note: there are other great wallets, I just wrote down the ones I've been using and serving well.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:17:21 PM

Since I  have been in this space, I have been using I token for my mobile wallet and I have never had any issue with it. The wallet is now having upgrade, so you can download it from google play store. I believe you would be glad to use it.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:30:47 PM

Hello community I want to use bitrefill to pay a service that is too cheap, so I want to know which is the best ethereum mobile wallet to send my payment to this platform.

Note: I have an Android device I would prefer an app for android that includes only fees by GWEI, I would be too grateful for knowing your opinion.

Most of people who is here they use myetherwallet because that wallet is convinient to use especially if you have trezor that it really safe your funds. But you can use anything that have a good security that have a private key so you can assure that your funds are safe.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:35:00 AM

I am also skeptical about mobile wallets for cryptocurrency, because mobile devices have a high risk of getting a virus and being hacked. To store your cryptocurrency safely use hardware wallets.
Smartphone is our personal assistant that helps us mastering our everyday life, I won't use smartphone as my cryptocurrency wallet because it's really high risk of viruses, agree that hardware wallet as our main cryptocurrency wallet to protects crypto assets
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1638
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:56:45 AM

I don't use a wallet service as a mobile application. I registered my information on my mobile phone, such as private key, and using that information, I am performing my transactions with MEW. Since I use a device with an IOS operating system, I don't have any problems or problems with the security of my information. I would like to give you an advice as you have stated that you are using an Android device, which is definitely not the use of wallet applications on your device. The reason is that it is an open source operating system and your security is at the lowest level. Nowadays, even on photos sent via Telegram or Whatsapp, viruses can happen on devices with the Android operating system. For that reason, I would advise you not to endanger your capital and wallet security.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:16:05 AM

I use two wallets to store the ETH, which has never failed me, it's the Blockchain and MEWconnect. I think that there is no need to invent and look for some other solutions, because the functionality of these applications will be enough and at the same time your coins will be safe.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
vinasky

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:20:37 AM

I started to use STK https://cmc.io/coins/stk and it seems to be pretty convenient
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:22:11 AM

in my opinion ImToken is a good wallet for Android, well I just want to give a little feedback here, as far as I use ImToken I have never had any problems, they also have low fees, and I have good security, Yeah that it by the way, I highly recommend it, I don't advertise ImToken only according to my personal opinion Wink
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:00:39 AM

Most of the altcoin wallets are not safe, however I would prefer coinbase which is simple. If you are a hardflok I would suggest you to use Trezon which is device and can hold your coins safe and secure. You may visit their website for more details, this is just a one time investment for a soundful trading.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:05:00 AM

Hmm, I've used Coinbase for years and until now everything is still fine. I don't know how other guys think about Coinbase but IMO, it's the best online wallet for both PC and Mobile at the moment, very secure, easy to use and transaction fee is very low.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:09:25 AM

I am using the Imtoken storing the ETH and token over 3 years, even somebody this app is not safe, but I do not find any problem, and this app have released the new version, maybe you can try it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:13:54 AM

Honestly, if all this time I always use MEW for my wallet, so far there have been no obstacles that could be detrimental. I have been using it for a long time, because I believe that MEW is one of the wallets that is safe to store my coins or if there are tokens that enter.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 04:14:00 AM

imtoken is the best mobile wallet for Android or iOS. I have been using the wallet for more than 2 years and there are no problems.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:41:10 AM

Honestly, if all this time I always use MEW for my wallet, so far there have been no obstacles that could be detrimental. I have been using it for a long time, because I believe that MEW is one of the wallets that is safe to store my coins or if there are tokens that enter.
Don't you think that it's a little bit inconvenient to use MEW on mobile? You have to use browser on mobile to access to MEW cause MEW doesn't have mobile app while you can't set up 2FA for your MEW wallet that is the reason why there is no way that MEW is a good choice to use for ETH on mobile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: