Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What new categories of bounty would you like to see?  (Read 853 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:53:34 AM

Thank you guys for all the brilliant ideas in this thread! I will consider some of the most doable ones for our ICO project. Check out my signature!
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:48:20 AM

We are preparing for our ICO launch and I would like to take a step further and engage the existing and upcoming bounty-hunters with a personal question.

When you participate in a bounty programme it normally offers the classic categories: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation and some sort of content creation.

Is there a new kind of bounty you would like to pursue?

The best rule or categories for new bounty programs that i desire is the willingness t reduce participants .

For facebook, twitter, reddit, blogs, signature amongst other options. There needs to be a minimum amount of bounty participants for every section of the campaign.

For example;

Facebook - 500 participants
twitter - 500 participants
signature - 200 participants.
reddit - 100 participants.
Blog - 500 participants.

this way the forum experiences more value, more content and plagiarism of articles or spinnng of articles will experience a major demise and spamming of social media profiles will end as well.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 10:30:13 AM

You can create a bonus campaign like daily Quiz or Weekly Quiz, Rewards will be issued weekly. Everyone wants to receive their rewards as quickly as possible.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:52:30 PM

The normal categories of bounties as mentioned are still good, but I always like a system whereby the project in question uses an automated system on its websites, where stakes are automatically awarded (immediate stakes) at the execution of every task.
For instance, while making Facebook posts through the links provided on your websites. The stakes should be awarded directly, which should also be done daily.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:27:46 AM

I can spend alot of times for doing many different bounty, but the problem is currently the reward is very small and many project failed so will be waste so many times. In 2017 i can spend times 10 hours aday for doing many different bounty and i like to do article campaign because i the reward is good.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 01:34:17 AM

the new categories of bounty that i would like to see hmm
nothing spesific about that
better if we just improve our previous bounty than make new category
i think too many category not really good too
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 01:56:57 AM

I am always interested in bounties that launch products that are useful in everyday life, and some of these bounties are used to support greening, or reducing industrial waste.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:08:22 AM

I believe any bounty hunter will like the old bounty type instead of any new bounty type, because they already accustomed to the current bounty type, I believe many of them doesn't like the struggle on the new bounty type.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:16:25 AM

Various types of gifts are still good to continue to do, with the type of old gifts they still have hope to do so and the knowledge they have already existed. Matching with new prizes will be done over time.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:19:49 AM

We are preparing for our ICO launch and I would like to take a step further and engage the existing and upcoming bounty-hunters with a personal question.

When you participate in a bounty programme it normally offers the classic categories: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation and some sort of content creation.

I think all these kind of bounty is already fine, if you want to attract more people you can pay with ETH or other altcoins that already listed on exchange on your bounty. I'm sure many bounty hunter will participate in your bounty program.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:08:25 AM

This Bounty program is indeed very interesting to be followed and can make money. The bounty program that has existed until now, in my opinion, is very good. It's just that regulations must be in place so that this program is not caught up in ICO fraud.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:18:19 AM

I think all these kind of bounty is already fine, if you want to attract more people you can pay with ETH or other altcoins that already listed on exchange on your bounty. I'm sure many bounty hunter will participate in your bounty program.
But it seems very difficult to pay bounty participants with ETH or other altcoins who already have market because it will require more funds
Those who pay ETH and Bitcoin are projects that already have a lot of funds themselves
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:34:21 AM

OP here.

We are going to develop our own bounty programme and we are going to have new cool features added to it to make it more effective and avoid low quality bounty hunters to perform pointless, useless actions in a mere motivation of getting a quick gain while damaging more bad for the project than good. Additionally, we will explore new ways for bounty hunters to express themselves.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:38:38 AM

I would like to see more creative tasks and not just retweets or reposts. Bounties are overwhelmed with twitter and facebook participants but the categories that are bringing the real value to the project are suffering from the lack of participants.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 01:09:11 PM

I would like to see more creative tasks and not just retweets or reposts. Bounties are overwhelmed with twitter and facebook participants but the categories that are bringing the real value to the project are suffering from the lack of participants.
Instead, it would be gratifying for us to continue with a different strategy in payment. For example, if the payment is with ETH, more participants will work more heartily. In addition, the possibility of the price dumping also decreases.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:24:38 PM

Create a platform where bounty hunters can create account and do daily tasks and this platform will calculate daily tasks automatically for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Steemit, telegram, Signature, translation, Reddit tasks. You can also add VK bounty because VK is now a growing popular social media like facebook.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:48:01 PM

Well i think these ones are OK, what is most important is to be truthful to hunters and stick to rules and regulation that are set on the start for the project.  Hunters really don't believe in any projects due to payment issues and misunderstandings.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:16:58 PM

Certainly would like these types bounty are in fact spam , I would single out would be a good part of the funds for a real ad and not spam and have tightened there rules to have out of this

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:53:21 PM

What matters is not the kind of Bounty programme. The main deal is the duration of the bounty and most importantly the time and mode of payment. Hunters have been exploited a lot lately.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:39:31 PM

Well i think these ones are OK, what is most important is to be truthful to hunters and stick to rules and regulation that are set on the start for the project.  Hunters really don't believe in any projects due to payment issues and misunderstandings.

Hi Huntler1993. This is exactly what I have gathered so far, there have been many instances where the bounty hunters do not get paid and the ICO project is not being fully truthful. We are going to have a platform which we will use to conduct our bounty hunting campaign to keep the things clear and professional.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: