Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What new categories of bounty would you like to see?  (Read 853 times)
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:13:06 PM

referral program for bounty campaigns works well for the image of the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:47:45 PM

Well like you said, aside this categories of campaigns, I would love to see a campaign where there are bounty hunters that fight for the right of bounty hunters, making sure they get paid.

▔▔▔▔▔
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:40:30 PM

We are preparing for our ICO launch and I would like to take a step further and engage the existing and upcoming bounty-hunters with a personal question.

When you participate in a bounty programme it normally offers the classic categories: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation and some sort of content creation.

Is there a new kind of bounty you would like to pursue?

We are preparing for an ICO launch for our project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732575.400 and we would like to make the bounties spicier!

I would be glad if added bounty "help to programmers", I think the forum has a lot of smart people who would like to help the project and gain experience in this field.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:42:26 PM

I don't think is there any new categories alive. Because in bounties, the project offers several kinds of campaigns like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Content, Signature, VK, Instagram, Youtube, Reddit, Meme, Logo, Translation everything! So, I don't see a new category we need or that can be helpful for the community! To make success your bounty campaign, you should limit the participants and make an exact timeline for the bounty. Good Luck with your project.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:50:40 PM

For Bounty, I think there are four types of campaigns. Signature campaigns, Social media campaigns, Translations, and Article / Video campaigns. The four campaigns have covered the entire media needed for an ICO.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:56:36 PM

We are preparing for our ICO launch and I would like to take a step further and engage the existing and upcoming bounty-hunters with a personal question.

When you participate in a bounty programme it normally offers the classic categories: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation and some sort of content creation.

We are preparing for an ICO launch for our project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732575.400 and we would like to make the bounties spicier!

we do not pursue anything, we are only looking for benefits that we can get by following gifts that can generate income. so it doesn't matter what the most important job requested is results. the most important thing is that there is no fraud.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:10:28 AM

A good category for a bounty would be a section where people could come up with their own unique ideas for promoting the project. Here people could come up with all kind of methods, for example someone could hold a speach to a specific audience about your project. I don't know what else they could do, because nothing comes to my mind right now but I am sure there are tons of other ways to promote a project other than those basic categories that each bounty has.
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:16:28 AM

If we have a tendency to participate within the bounty campaign concerning signatures, articles, videos and translate, the results are positively larger. delivery also can get nice results if we've got plenty of referrals, however there's still an oversized quantity of financial gain attained once collaborating during a bounty program. the purpose is that financial gain from a bounty is larger than delivery.
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:18:14 PM

Create a platform where bounty hunters can create account and do daily tasks and this platform will calculate daily tasks automatically for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Steemit, telegram, Signature, translation, Reddit tasks. You can also add VK bounty because VK is now a growing popular social media like facebook.

ok!
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:26:10 PM

Recently, bounty campaigns bring very little money. That is why I only participate in signature campaigns, because they do not require additional efforts. And on the forum, I talk so almost every day.

april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:49:43 PM

Since my twitter account has been suspended, i prefer Facebook and Content creation. Though, telegram is cool too. My major concentration in project is the concept and product/service. What are they offering? Is it feasible? Who and who are the team members? Who is managing? etc.
entebah

Activity: 1542
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:02:59 PM

So far the Bounty category has been very good, especially the categories of Signature and Video campaigns that I often do, both of which I think are very profitable if we participate in that campaign.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:04:37 AM

OP here.

We are going to develop our own bounty programme and we are going to have new cool features added to it to make it more effective and avoid low quality bounty hunters to perform pointless, useless actions in a mere motivation of getting a quick gain while damaging more bad for the project than good. Additionally, we will explore new ways for bounty hunters to express themselves.
What is the requirements for the high quality bounty participant? New ways are not guarantee for success in project and marketing but applying new rules can work in theory,reality is different.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:57:26 AM

What is the requirements for the high quality bounty participant? New ways are not guarantee for success in project and marketing but applying new rules can work in theory,reality is different.
you are right, this is not a matter of theory and planing their marketing that can not be run by the bounty hunter. but I think the concept and investor confidence which can not be obtained. If only there were a project that gives the best confidence to investors no doubt they will get the money investors.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 02:11:55 AM

It is really good that you are taking kind of survey before launching project about bounty campaigns.
I have seen different campaigns with different projects
For your project if KYC is necessary, you can launch website registration campaign. I this token can be given to subscription to news letter, website registration, and KYC.
Next, to involve other medias, you can also launch LinkedIn, Reddit and medium(follow and clap to article) campaign.
Also I have seen YouTube video sharing campaign. New launched videos can be shared to different social medias by bounty Hunters.

Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:14:19 AM

I voted for promotion via signature campaign that pay for participants in BTC, not tokens.
And, payment will be counted per post, not per week, but payments will be sent out on weekly basis.
Are there opportunities to see such campaign launched in the future with your ICO?
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:13:11 AM

1. LIMIT THE PARTICIPANTS (Ex: 2000~3000 Participants only on social media campaign) so everyone can get worth reward
2. Bounty Allocation please make minimum 3% from its total supply
3. NO KYC, please
4. No Newbie allowed to participate
5. Please don't make Bounty Duration too long (please just 2~3 months only)
6. No Token lock for a long time and no distribution delay after the bounty end
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:15:29 AM

One more essential thing to make sure that the coming bounty will catch attention of bounty hunters, and get their participations.
Please using Escrow Service from trusted members for the Funds used for all kinds of promotions.
It will build up better reliability for the project's promotions.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:37:39 AM

1. LIMIT THE PARTICIPANTS (Ex: 2000~3000 Participants only on social media campaign) so everyone can get worth reward
2. Bounty Allocation please make minimum 3% from its total supply
3. NO KYC, please
4. No Newbie allowed to participate
5. Please don't make Bounty Duration too long (please just 2~3 months only)
6. No Token lock for a long time and no distribution delay after the bounty end

2k to 3k participants is already huge enough for a social media campaign or even on the signature campaign . i cant imagine if what would the reward look like be .  for me i think  a bounty must only accept not over a 100 user or 100 could be the max if the bounty has a good budget . that is to control and manage the campaign smoothly while at the same time bounty participants can also get a good reward .

I dont have any complaints about your other suggestions . lets hope that bounties will be that way in the future  .
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:50:03 AM

Please do a buyback program like 50% of the tokens can be sold to your project but it could be an option. In that way, there will be no conflict in the future like changing the allocation, KYC or other crap to cheat bounty hunters so they will not dump your tokens massively. I also miss bounties that reward bitcoin or eth so if only it's okay then we bounty hunters will truly appreciate it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: