Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit about to take off ?  (Read 645 times)
scrypt Dev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:21:56 AM

so my account has just been frozen for no reason i use it to transfer my mining earning to btc and they froze my account out of nowhere and they are reading my support tickets but just not answering them, with my .25 btc worth of coins in account. anoter cryptopia scam coming ? i suggest pulling your funds out of there for now  Embarrassed i loved yobit for the fact that it had tons of altcoin but now 90% of wallets are offline with no response from admins or yobit team and now they are randomly freezing acounts. Do what you will with what ive said but if it goes down due to (hacks) cant say i didnt tell you so

RUST and SCRYPT dev Hashish420 on github and exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 03:18:22 AM

Yobit have bad reputation since acouple years so i never use it, and for Cryptopia according to their update in twitter they will reopen the exchange in 2 days on monday. There are alot of crypto exchange that much better than Yobit,  Use crypto exchange that has good reputation and friendly customer support, like Binance, Kucoin, Gate.io, Bitmax etc, all these exchange provide customer support via official telegram group.

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 03:50:44 AM

Do you have some screenshots or any other verifiable pieces of evidence? I know Yobit is shady af but if you don't post any proof then your accusations also mean nothing. In fact, I'm still surprised that somebody still uses this exchange. I only used it once, to sell my shitcoin last year and after that, I don't want to use it again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
r3db0ne

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:00:18 AM

Same with me, I'm always conscious with all the smaller exchanges.
I try not to have my coins on there for more than 2 days, get in and get out!
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3632

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 05:22:40 AM

I loved yobit for the fact that it had tons of altcoin but now 90% of wallets are offline with no response from admins or yobit team and now they are randomly freezing accounts.
It does not give you a reason to trust them if there were a million Altcoins, the inability to withdraw means zero value.
"Not your Keys, Not your coins"As long as the coins in their possession there is no way to recover it. just communicate with them and try to highlight your case as follows:

- Create a topic on Scam Accusations, with a detailed explanation of all the information and use this Format.
 - Create a topic on yobit.
 - Contact them through social media "Yobit.Net (@YobitExchange) | Twitter."

Good luck Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
scrypt Dev (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:48:47 AM

Your account is freezed.
Access to some actions is limited.

thats what i get on the home page after loging in if the shity english doesnt prove it idk what will XD. ive already sent support and ive commented on the yobit banned posts and ppl with the same problem as me repost after 6 months and no bueno. they just keeping my money and not answering my support after looking at it and ignoring my posts here ... plain and simple...

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:55:18 AM

I used this exchange site 2 years ago and has no problems encountered but after reading some accusations about this exchange I never used it until now and I dont know why still many users here still using this shady exchange you will not stop until problems occurred like this one? Be careful there are too many reputable and trusted exchange today choose the best. 

bitcratic

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 07:32:50 AM

Ohh. it's very bad
peoples should start using Decentralized Exchanges

so my account has just been frozen for no reason i use it to transfer my mining earning to btc and they froze my account out of nowhere and they are reading my support tickets but just not answering them, with my .25 btc worth of coins in account. anoter cryptopia scam coming ? i suggest pulling your funds out of there for now  Embarrassed i loved yobit for the fact that it had tons of altcoin but now 90% of wallets are offline with no response from admins or yobit team and now they are randomly freezing acounts. Do what you will with what ive said but if it goes down due to (hacks) cant say i didnt tell you so
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:40:41 AM

I'm suprised that people still use Yobit.There were hundreds or even thousands negative reviews and scam accusations about Yobit for the past 3 years.What makes this exchange so wanted by the newbies?
Yobut has tons of pump&dump shitcoins,which is not a proof tha they are a good exchange.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:28:32 AM

Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if they take off or do a exit scam by now. There are literally hundreds of complaints against them that I wonder why people are still using that exchange up to this time? It's already 2019, people should have learn from the mistakes of other members here not to trade on that exchange. Goodluck to you and if ever you got your funds money, move out, stay away from Yobit and go try other exchanges.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 08:29:27 AM

I leave Yobit more than year ago. To be honest they are just busy with list new coin/token. They don't care about user. I was not able to login my account due 2FA code. I had not received verification mail till six months. Support was very poor and had not replied. Eventually somehow I received mail and login my account. Then I withdraw all of my fund and closed the account. Lot of accusations against Yobit. So better to stay away from them.

Keep try, may be after six month they will reply your support mail.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:50:08 AM

This is the latest thread wherein I reply about Yobit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5094428.0

I don't know if they still have their signature campaign though because the last time I heard, Yobit is not paying on time. So it's an indication that something fishy is going behind the scene. So as others have suggested, leave Yobit and stay as far away from them.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 12:14:57 PM

I don't remember when my last time of withdrawal because I think it was a long time ago. But I see that yobit still online, I don't know about the withdrawal process because as far as I remember, I don't have any problem to withdrawal my coin. But then I leave yobit for trade, and if I log in into my account, it's because I want to get Free coins Grin

Maybe you need to wait for a while, or maybe they have been busy for another problem, try to send another ticket to them, or you can try to use the chatbox in yobit, maybe the support system staff is online in the chat so you can solve the problem quickly. Sad to hear about your problem and I hope that you can solve it.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:00:47 PM

You've realized a little bit late buddy. lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4327871.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2969727.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2718718.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2708561.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2574631.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2726811.0

Their main thread been locked

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0

You can see lots of complaints here.

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:24:56 PM

I've personally never used Yobit except for once or twice in 2016 due to the aforementioned issues in this thread like Yobit keeping certain wallets under 'maintenance' indefinitely and randomly freezing accounts like what you mentioned. I thought Yobit was going to exit scam several times over the years I've been in crypto, but it hasn't happened yet, though it certainly could soon. They unfortunately don't seem to care too much about the scam accusations against the site, but I hope you get your funds back.

so my account has just been frozen for no reason i use it to transfer my mining earning to btc and they froze my account out of nowhere and they are reading my support tickets but just not answering them, with my .25 btc worth of coins in account. anoter cryptopia scam coming ? i suggest pulling your funds out of there for now  Embarrassed i loved yobit for the fact that it had tons of altcoin but now 90% of wallets are offline with no response from admins or yobit team and now they are randomly freezing acounts. Do what you will with what ive said but if it goes down due to (hacks) cant say i didnt tell you so

I'm suprised that people still use Yobit.There were hundreds or even thousands negative reviews and scam accusations about Yobit for the past 3 years.What makes this exchange so wanted by the newbies?
Yobut has tons of pump&dump shitcoins,which is not a proof tha they are a good exchange.
Yobit lists plenty of tiny mcap coins that aren't listed anywhere else, and there are times when Yobit is the only exchange that lists a certain coin or token. They also don't require KYC AFAIK, but there's plenty of better alternatives for exchanges out there that don't require KYC too like Binance.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:18:26 PM

Oh man, Yobit again? Are there traders still using this platform? I thought this platform has so many complains already that it has been forgotten specially those who join crypto in 2017? This is just another example of how Yobit is very shady for the majority of us. I do hope that the OP has learned a very expensive lessons here not to play with Yobit again because of how the way they treated their customers. You need to wait for weeks or months before someone from Yobit will answer you back, so good luck and have patience, is all I can say.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:11:13 PM

Why would you even trust yobit ? I know my times when I started using yobit. It was all good but as soon as yobit started adding a ton of shitcoins I somewhere came to knew that this has to end.
The investbox feature of yobit was one hell of a thing. The returns were quite moderate and grabbed many traders attention. There are many pump and dump coins on yobit.
Yobit keeps adding shitcoins and keeps adding forked coins which makes the site look like trash. It was then that I decided to leave using yobit as I didn't find it trustworthy.
I knew that someday it is going to run away with everybody's money and I have to switch to another exchange before that happens. Currently I use binance.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:39:10 PM

Why would you even trust yobit ? I know my times when I started using yobit. It was all good but as soon as yobit started adding a ton of shitcoins I somewhere came to knew that this has to end.
The investbox feature of yobit was one hell of a thing. The returns were quite moderate and grabbed many traders attention. There are many pump and dump coins on yobit.
Yobit keeps adding shitcoins and keeps adding forked coins which makes the site look like trash. It was then that I decided to leave using yobit as I didn't find it trustworthy.
I knew that someday it is going to run away with everybody's money and I have to switch to another exchange before that happens. Currently I use binance.
I think you got your answer already. Yobit started to add a lot of shitcoins, and we all know that during the peak of 2017, lots of pump and dump so people marched and created account on yobit to make a lot of money. So the withdrawal issues is not that highlighted because people there are making tons of profit. But it seems it was exposed specially in the beginning of 2018 wherein the bear started. And noobs like you and me, in the beginning of our careers started on this trading platform but learn our lessons that's why we've moved out. But there are still lots of noobs joining the cryptosphere every month and unfortunately, they joined yobit and experienced the same issues all over again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
scrypt Dev (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:44:17 PM

anyone suggest reputable markets ?

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:51:29 PM

If you got a problem at Yobit, in that case just you just donate your portfolio to them. Yobit already has a bad reputation you can check it at their social media or some problem thread against Yobit. The support yobit team will never reply to a user ticket, that's why if we have something problem maybe same like your case or a stuck withdrawal coin, that's called shit happen by using yobit exchange.

anyone suggest reputable markets ?
Check the coinmarketcap, and try to use top 10 exchange by them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 06:17:59 PM

I think we should all avoid yobit and other small exchanges which do not have good customer support. The exchanges which often have such withdrawal, account frozen problems are likely to get scammed. Recently we saw cryptopia being hacked and people losing their big funds there.

Yobit is a pump and dump exchanges and mostly coins listed there are pump and dump ones.  Also there customer support is not good and i will surely not recommend anyone to use that exchange.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:22:57 PM

Yobit have bad reputation since acouple years so i never use it, and for Cryptopia according to their update in twitter they will reopen the exchange in 2 days on monday. There are alot of crypto exchange that much better than Yobit,  Use crypto exchange that has good reputation and friendly customer support, like Binance, Kucoin, Gate.io, Bitmax etc, all these exchange provide customer support via official telegram group.

I really wonder why people still uses yobit, crytopia and other shit exchanges when there are so many reputed exchanges like Binance / Bittrex available?
Unless  you want to invest in the coins which is only available in these small exchanges, there is no reason to use these exchanges for trading. Even if you have to use, just trade and withdraw all the funds from them. Never keep any funds in these exchanges for a longer duration of time.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:40:15 PM

Yobit has been scamming people for years.  There are lots of scam accusations on this forum.  They will selectively scam users that deposit large amounts, list complete scam projects, have a sketchy dice game on their front page.  They are not to be trusted.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6810

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:42:17 PM

I really wonder why people still uses yobit, crytopia and other shit exchanges when there are so many reputed exchanges like Binance / Bittrex available?
Their exchange would actually be pretty good if it weren't for their lousy customer service and the fear that they're going to end up scamming.  The user interface is decent and it's easy to use.

Unfortunately, the good days for Yobit are long gone.  People really shouldn't be using them anymore, when there are way better exchanges out there like Binance and others.  There have been way too many complaints and scam accusations in the past couple of years for anyone to be comfortable storing significant amounts of crypto on their site.  I stopped using them about a year and a half ago--for good.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:41:23 PM

I won't advise anyone to make use of yobit or hitbtc for trading because we have a lot of complain from users of how their account where frozen and their coin stolen without anyone being able to intervene because as it is, I don't think they have a physical presence where one can actually go and make their complain.

I will also advise that you take you coin off exchange and take it to a wallet where you have access to your private key.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:02:23 PM

Yobit where an exchange clearly promotes Ponzi and have a "rise only market", here the rule:

This is Raise Only Market, sells are only allowed to be placed higher than the current lowest sell.
- max wall size: 0.10000000 btc
- max sell order size: 0.10000000 btc
- minimal step between new orders: 0.00000010
- max 3 open for sell allowed for ROM market

It's like saying that you can enter in anytime but it not that easy to leave this eternal ponzi  Smiley

maybe you can try your luck by PMing this YOBIT account, there's no guarantee though.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:50:36 PM

Their exchange would actually be pretty good if it weren't for their lousy customer service and the fear that they're going to end up scamming.  The user interface is decent and it's easy to use.

Unfortunately, the good days for Yobit are long gone.  People really shouldn't be using them anymore, when there are way better exchanges out there like Binance and others.  There have been way too many complaints and scam accusations in the past couple of years for anyone to be comfortable storing significant amounts of crypto on their site.  I stopped using them about a year and a half ago--for good.

I don't think there has ever been any "good days of Yobit" ever. specially since they have always been obviously pump and dumping the coins that were listed on their exchange with fake volume. if you hang out on their platform for a while you can easily spot these coins and if you try to go against their bot, your orders will simply be ignored because they are overriding everything in the background to pump coins every day as they like and milk anybody who joins the platform and is foolish enough to get into those coins!

Only Bitcoin
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:38:23 PM

In a couple of months staying here in the forum a bunch of customer complaints against yobit exchange, I have read also there in the Marketplace section in Exchanges a ton of complaint also. I think there's no reason people choose this exchange, I would go in the fewer complaint and the reputed one exchange.
Well, probably their customer support had a problem.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:52:38 PM

When have you started using that exchange?
I've been reading a lot of complaints about wallets on Yobit and P&D accusations since early 2017. I wonder why many are still using that exchange.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 05:11:21 PM

1 Thing that i know is, Yobit is lack of support. One your account get problem or anything like that, you will get long respond from their customer service and then it is like get ignored by them. If people who not face problem in Yobit yet maybe they think Yobit is ok, but for who already get different experience, they will say opposite of that.

Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:50:01 AM

I have heard a lot problem news about the exchange of cryptocurrency at Yobit Exchange, and do you know that there are sites that resemble Yobit exchanges, I think the Yobit exchange is being attacked by hackers, if that happens I don't feel strange because the Yobit Exchange have a lot of altcoin and registered tokens , many exchanges are stolen by hackers like the Japanese crypto market that has been stolen, and maybe the Yobit site becomes the next prey.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:50:58 AM

Yobit has been trusted and reliable before but things are getting worse this time. I think it's better if we will just keep our earnings safe. You should do something about the funds that you have lost. Have you tried reporting it? Did you provide evidences? I guess you have to contact their support. That's the reason why I stopped trading in Yobit because I find it risky these days.

noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:59:10 AM

Yobit has been trusted and reliable before but things are getting worse this time. I think it's better if we will just keep our earnings safe. You should do something about the funds that you have lost. Have you tried reporting it? Did you provide evidences? I guess you have to contact their support. That's the reason why I stopped trading in Yobit because I find it risky these days.

Yobit is never been a good exchange and it is more likely a pump dump exchange. I traded on yobit in 2016/17 but then left it completely because it lack many features and i felt it can scam one day. It's better we stop using such exchanges and keep our trades limited to good exchanges.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:52:54 PM

we don't know when it will take cough but we need to something before the takeoff is important if it was being developing there is no import will be given by us but in the middle of the situation we had time to put the investment in it and make the profit in the future that's what we need to do now.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:00:12 AM

Don't trust again to the yobit because their reputation now is not good there is a lot of complain. Many account there is freeze and have problems experiencing most of the trader already leave and also me I leaved more than year now because Im scared to trade my coins to there.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:31:48 PM

No wonder Yobit will play the 'exchange hacked' card very soon. It has been so long now since Yobit has started scamming people.
Starting with their long list of shitcoins, moving towards 100s of ICOs launching every month, giving HYIP through their investbox to freezing accounts of various people.
Yobit has took this shit too far now and I guess people should definitely stop using this site anymore. I have stopped a year ago.
I wonder why people still use it. I know many people who still use it though. Many people only get to learn when they themselves get scammed.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
erikalui
Legendary

Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:55:53 PM

Yobit is still working and paying. After reading this post, I just realized I had some money in the exchange and I withdrew the same now and they paid me.

Indamuck

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:02:00 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

Yobit is still working and paying. After reading this post, I just realized I had some money in the exchange and I withdrew the same now and they paid me.

They do selective scamming, you'll have no problem with a small withdraw but once its a few bitcoins or so they will run into problems.  What kind of an exchange has a dice game on their front page?

There are countless scam accusations against Yobit.  They are known to list straight up scams and their team remains anonymous.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 03:18:34 PM

They paid you does not mean that the site is safe. I have number of examples where the withdraw are stuck for quite long time and their support is very slow to response. They have not scam yet but we should be careful with our funds on such exchanges.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:56:51 PM

How do you end up on considering yobit as your exchange? Planned to have deposits on the first place? If you do try to have a simple google search
'Yobit scam' then you will see for yourselves that this exchange is already shady since the beginning.Lots of issues havent resolved yet plus shady yobit investbox
plus shady ICO token listing.Support never answers on its users so dont bother yourself.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6810

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:08:52 PM

They do selective scamming, you'll have no problem with a small withdraw but once its a few bitcoins or so they will run into problems.  What kind of an exchange has a dice game on their front page?
Yeah, it does seem like customers get screwed at random from time to time--but some don't, like me.  As I think I've said before, I've used Yobit quite a few times for relatively small trades and have had no problems whatsoever, aside from their Dash wallet being down for maintenance one time.  But I bet that if I had made larger trades, I would have run into trouble with them.  Their anonymity and poor track record of customer service is not comforting to say the least, and that's why I've moved on to Binance.

And lol at the dice game.  That sums up the state of the cryptocurrency user base very nicely.  Yobit has obviously taken notice that crypto users tend to love gambling, so what they created is kind of a one-stop-shop for crypto trading and gambling, which I'm sure makes them a lot more money. 

And yeah, it is bizarre to see a gambling functionality on an exchange.  Can you imagine if an online stock brokerage like TD Ameritrade had a dice game on their site? 

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:32:19 PM

And yeah, it is bizarre to see a gambling functionality on an exchange.  Can you imagine if an online stock brokerage like TD Ameritrade had a dice game on their site? 
On this case then they do all scoop all the possible profits that they would make from those traders yet if they would able to
acknowledge that theres a gambling feature into the platform they are trading on then out of curiosity and nature of human being to react with gambling
activity will surely jump in most of the time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
erikalui
Legendary

Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 07:51:18 PM

There are countless scam accusations against Yobit.  They are known to list straight up scams and their team remains anonymous.

I have withdrawn big amounts too from Yobit earlier and they have always paid me. Even other exchanges do selective scamming but till they keep paying users, we can't call it a scam website as if out of 100, it happens with 10 and not with 90, there may be some reason.

They paid you does not mean that the site is safe. I have number of examples where the withdraw are stuck for quite long time and their support is very slow to response. They have not scam yet but we should be careful with our funds on such exchanges.

I did not say it's safe which is why I myself withdrew my money as after Cryptopia hack, I don't trust any exchange. I just tried to withdraw and it worked. I can't give a guarantee that it will work for all as most exchanges today are shady. I have only 0.01 BTC which was remaining.

r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:04:12 PM

Yobit is not trusted by many in this forum. If that's the case, I'm too will not trust that site. I guess what you can do now is to contact their support. And/or open a scam accusation in this forum to raise awareness regarding what happened.

LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:45:00 PM

I advise you to barely get support for your problem, get your funds out of there, I've heard many Yobit problems, even if they froze your account for no reason, it's a very worrisome thing, use more reliable Exchanges, remember that it's your money that you will keep there to do business, and any amount is important because it represents your capital, you can not mess with that.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
frankcastle19

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:32:15 AM

listened a lot of negative about yobit... don't recommend it
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:32:55 AM

Yobit is not trusted by many in this forum. If that's the case, I'm too will not trust that site. I guess what you can do now is to contact their support. And/or open a scam accusation in this forum to raise awareness regarding what happened.

Well just speaking for myself here and i'm not defending yobit because i carry their signature, but they still have a running campaign and i have funds there as well that hasn't been having problems so far. Been able to make withdrawals and transfers decently. I've read a lot of issues about their support team and i agree it needs vast improvement but i've been dealing with them for probably 5 years now. I guess we just get to choose our own risks eh? 😁

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:10:53 AM

Well just speaking for myself here and i'm not defending yobit because i carry their signature, but they still have a running campaign and i have funds there as well that hasn't been having problems so far. Been able to make withdrawals and transfers decently. I've read a lot of issues about their support team and i agree it needs vast improvement but i've been dealing with them for probably 5 years now. I guess we just get to choose our own risks eh? 😁
I was in their campaign few years ago (its funny how fast time is passing). In my opinion they are slow site, with very slow support, I dont like that they add new coins almost everyday, they dont even check them probably.
They last for years, just I dont use yobit for years and I dont have any plans to return there. Good luck with risking on yobit, I`m sure some people there are making profit, but on other side many people constantly lose.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:05:54 AM

They are still making money, I don't think they will exit scam.
Just be careful and instead don't trade in yobit as it has no good reputation anymore.
We are not in the early times where only few exchanges have existed, we are big and reputable exchanges now, why still trade at yobit?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:57:00 AM

I was in their campaign few years ago (its funny how fast time is passing). In my opinion they are slow site, with very slow support, I dont like that they add new coins almost everyday, they dont even check them probably.
They last for years, just I dont use yobit for years and I dont have any plans to return there. Good luck with risking on yobit, I`m sure some people there are making profit, but on other side many people constantly lose.

Yup. Our money, our risk as they say 😁 they still have quite a lot of users it seems, which are probably after the number of coins they can trade with. As long as i'm still my money and my coins intact, i'd probably still use it 😁

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:02:08 AM

I think personally,,, Yobit are not deliberate scammers,,, I know they are slow and have really bad customer support but they have tried to genuinely help people. And yes, they have a weird investbox and also the ICO which they now call IEO,,, I would stay away because these seem like clear "honest" ponzis haha,,, but they are not outright scammers. They probably do not need to, because people just keep buying their ICO and their dice games anyway!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:16:26 AM

Yobit has the worst support system and that is known for the longest time already, especially here. I wonder why there are still those using that exchange. There are better exchanges out there. If you are still using it, take your money out already.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:21:30 AM

I read to somewhere that some people have bad experience to Yobit, I tried to trade their and the exchange is so slow to use so I never used it again. I think Yobit need more development to their exchange.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:50:45 AM

Yobit has been attracted with negative feedback and I think we should not expect an exchange to be hundreds percent good.  If all this account banning issues are tuth and know reply to ticker then yobit as a reputable exchanges and trading platform should try and do something about it.  However been listed among the exchange at coinmarketcap place it among the good exchange.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:53:36 AM

Yobit has been attracted with negative feedback and I think we should not expect an exchange to be hundreds percent good.  If all this account banning issues are tuth and know reply to ticker then yobit as a reputable exchanges and trading platform should try and do something about it.  However been listed among the exchange at coinmarketcap place it among the good exchange.
Yobit still having a lot of traders until now and I may think that those negative feedback not giving a huge effect into the mind of traders. Yobit might still holding its potentiality as others feel safe with their accounts and also their money. As stated that yobit is not a scam and for its long existence, we can't ever think that it will turn into like that also.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:14:14 PM

After some problems in new exchanges like Cryptopia, Yobit, ... I no longer believe in new exchange. In order to gain my trust, they must have a large partner to support them.
I think we should switch to some other big exchanges like Binance, Huobi, Digifinex, to trade. Security level is excellent.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:25:26 PM

You better move all your balances on yobit. I am afraid of yobit scam and you will lose all your balance. Safe right now. Don't delay.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:53:19 PM

Small exchanges now encounter quite a lot of problems about deposits and withdrawals. at Gate exchange, it also has a big problem at these two stages. It seems that investors are now hunting for IEO projects so it will work and with a little delay. You should sympathize with them.

shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 02:01:13 PM
Merited by CjMapope (1)

Small exchanges now encounter quite a lot of problems about deposits and withdrawals. at Gate exchange, it also has a big problem at these two stages. It seems that investors are now hunting for IEO projects so it will work and with a little delay. You should sympathize with them.

IEO aren't as transparent as you think
https://shitcoinoffering.com/venusenergy-ieo-34-million-bucks-on-another-scam-eco-mining/
https://shitcoinoffering.com/ieo-mortons-fork-salvation/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:14:07 PM

You had a point for that and good advice came you to find another exchange but right now he asking help how to recover their coins.

You better move all your balances on yobit. I am afraid of yobit scam and you will lose all your balance. Safe right now. Don't delay.

How to move or full out the balances if the account is in the freeze status.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:30:06 PM

Actually I am surprised to hear that there are still people who continue to use Yobit. Their official thread was locked a few months back and many of the DT members have branded that exchange as a scam. Even I have used their services before and I don't have anything encouraging to say about them.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:00:54 PM

Yobit is never been a good exchange and it is more likely a pump dump exchange. I traded on yobit in 2016/17 but then left it completely because it lack many features and i felt it can scam one day. It's better we stop using such exchanges and keep our trades limited to good exchanges.
Before I use an exchange, I do a lot of research on them a lot, even if they have coins that reliable exchanges doesn’t have, I would rather invest in coins on a reliable exchange that the unreliable ones, the moment I suspected that yobit will crash in future was when they started taken all shitcoins too and people could trade shitcoins on them.

I knew they were just after the money and not after the interest of their users, I have even heard lots of bad reviews about yobit that kept me far away from them. I think anyone that wishes to use an exchange now should look at their review first and if they have a utility coin.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:58:23 PM

Lol, I’m still surprise when I see people still talk about Yobit. I never used that exchange for once cause I never liked them for once. Right from the first time I started crypto trading I have been seeing a lot of people who complain about them all the time. And I don’t even like the platform, there are better exchanges, ones that are far more better than it, so why would I leave those ones and go for what seems to be the worst ?
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:00:25 PM

Again Yobit Grin
Guys, who have a small amount for gambling type of trading then depositing the coins to Yobit is understandable. For other cases, it is quite reasonable to be a victim of the pump-dump scheme in Yobit.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:55:45 AM

The first question I would like to ask you is what your funds was doing on an exchange in the first instance, have you not seen lots of experts that has advised against storing your coin on an exchange for no reasons, no you failed to listen and coming to warn us, well it is good.

Every problem we face is a step to learning more lessons, I believe you and other people have learnt never to keep your coins on an exchange no matter how reliable they seems to be, we must make sure our coins are kept on a desktop wallet or an hardware wallets which we have quite number of reliable ones out there, anyway, thank you for the info.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:31:19 AM

Again Yobit Grin
Guys, who have a small amount for gambling type of trading then depositing the coins to Yobit is understandable. For other cases, it is quite reasonable to be a victim of the pump-dump scheme in Yobit.
We should not allow to be victim, maybe only newbie but they have to learn.
Yobit has been operating for a long period of time already, they are not totally a scam site but they have a lot of bad feedback regarding the site.
We can prevent losing our money if we will just stay away before it could possibly take off.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lawrenzoo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:07:42 PM

Actually I am surprised to hear that there are still people who continue to use Yobit. Their official thread was locked a few months back and many of the DT members have branded that exchange as a scam. Even I have used their services before and I don't have anything encouraging to say about them.

i think yobit is really planning to pack its final bag now because i have had it with them, my fund in yobit ws reduced of recent also without any explanation i could get, fund i mean my token quantity.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:46:14 PM

Almost majority of the community here in the forum their comments was mostly are negative about in yobit, due to most coins listed to this platform are just a shit coins or in other terms they call it zombie coins if I am not mistaken. But even there are lot of critics yobit still stand for a years now.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:01:17 PM

Almost majority of the community here in the forum their comments was mostly are negative about in yobit, due to most coins listed to this platform are just a shit coins or in other terms they call it zombie coins if I am not mistaken. But even there are lot of critics yobit still stand for a years now.
Not only that, that's shouldn't the biggest reason why people hate with Yobit. It's because their help support are very very slow in response any of support ticket. There are few people who still having the problem on yobit even since years ago (their ticket didn't even answered). There are bunch of shit ICO/IEO in yobit too which we should avoid.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 04:48:38 PM

I leave Yobit more than year ago. To be honest they are just busy with list new coin/token. They don't care about user. I was not able to login my account due 2FA code. I had not received verification mail till six months. Support was very poor and had not replied. Eventually somehow I received mail and login my account. Then I withdraw all of my fund and closed the account. Lot of accusations against Yobit. So better to stay away from them.

So many people do complain about Yobit support not responding to there complain and I have had the experience, I have read many accusation against Yobit same way OP complained about them lucking people's account without no reason from Yobit on why such action was taken against there account.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:32:16 PM

So many people do complain about Yobit support not responding to there complain and I have had the experience, I have read many accusation against Yobit same way OP complained about them lucking people's account without no reason from Yobit on why such action was taken against there account.
Yobit is always been shady since from the beginning of time.Support response? Dont expect for that yet their being known into that reputation.
Selective scamming? Shady ICOs? Listing shitcoin? All in one package for a shady exchange.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:57:24 PM

It is not about their support that is the main issue as some exchanges have really crappy customer support, look at their coin listings you will find many coins that are only present in yobit. it is clear that they are promoting these fakes coins if someone is paying huge amounts of the loot to list or they are coming up with these coins and you will see many fake volumes in majority of these shit coins and once you purchase those then you will be the bag holder as the price will go back to 1 satoshi. Here in this forum no one approves of their business practices and you can find many accusations against them here in this forum.
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:28:31 PM

Yobit developed the habit of intentionally taking wallets offline.(maintaince Mode) for reasons best Known to them. i bought 2 EOS Token in yobit exchange 3 months ago. till date, the wallet is in maintenance Mode. unable to withdraw. i am frustrated with the exchange and have No plans of going back. it is dubious of them to scam people and yet act as if nothing is wrong.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:01:16 AM

It is not about their support that is the main issue as some exchanges have really crappy customer support, look at their coin listings you will find many coins that are only present in yobit. it is clear that they are promoting these fakes coins if someone is paying huge amounts of the loot to list or they are coming up with these coins and you will see many fake volumes in majority of these shit coins and once you purchase those then you will be the bag holder as the price will go back to 1 satoshi. Here in this forum no one approves of their business practices and you can find many accusations against them here in this forum.

I agree. Yobit has so many issues especially thier customer service. There are many hitcoins coins listed also. As one of the pioneer crypto exchange I hope they can improve thier  services and enhnace thier image perception.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:01:07 AM

Yobit is a series of scammers gathered there. They scam bounty projects, including user accounts. Besides, the management members on telegram are also one of the scammers.
So, never use it again and spread the bad news so it will soon go bankrupt.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:41:31 PM

Some people are complaining that the yobit is a scam. I tried to use yobit last year and I can say that they very unresponsive and slow update like if there is swap of a token/coin. I don't think if they are really slow support or just trying not to serious us about our complain.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:47:03 AM

i think yobit is really planning to pack its final bag now because i have had it with them, my fund in yobit ws reduced of recent also without any explanation i could get, fund i mean my token quantity.
I think it is good for you because I don’t know if Yobit has bewitched you guys that you keep using Yobit despite all their attitude and bad habit to their clients, and I think also that they might be packing sooner than later with the way that they have been releasing lots of IEo project now is what I don’t understand.

Every week, I keep getting the announcement of their lunching of IEO and even binance that started this IEO has not found much projects worthy of being registered on their platform because they reject them a lot, but Yobit know to be exchange for shitcoins has been lunching lots of IEO, and it’s a pity that some investor will fall for these scam projects that are being released by them. Everyone should better stay off now before it’s too late.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:49:46 AM

Since I had started in this industry, yobit was already existed in this business of cryptocurrency. However, there are many people still do trade in this platform, maybe because some of them are bounty hunter where the token has been listed to this exchange, or it could be that there are some traders don't care about the platform only they are after for profit where most of the coins here are pump and dump only. Even their signature campaign is not active for a moment, but still we don't know what could be the future of this platform.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:30:31 AM

I don't even saw the people who still use yobit is have a high rank at least full member and above. I mean most of the user who still use yobit exchange are newbie who haven't knew the yobit exchange itself. Including me, actually I almost create an account on yobit exchange many people out there who give a suggestion to trade on yobit because there are many feature who will benefited me, but gratefully I found some fact about yobit on this forum and made a decision to avoid it for all my carrier on crypto sphere.
Indamuck

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:56:25 AM

I still use Yobit and haven't had any issues with them.  You can find upset customers for every exchange and business.  That being said, I would always suggest moving your coins off any exchange because you never know when one will close up shop.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 12:47:46 PM

A rule of the thumb, never use exchange sites to HODL your cryptos. I hate to read stories like this. Sometimes faults comes from the users.
Quennlorna42

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:53:21 PM

for me yobit is a great exchanger and my good reputation will change as the yobit returns to serve a good start.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:37:30 AM

for me yobit is a great exchanger and my good reputation will change as the yobit returns to serve a good start.
When I was a newbie, this was my view of yobit also, and when I heard people complaining about Yobit, I never saw anything wrong and my trades were going on smoothly, but little did I know that they were just trying to make me feel at home, or would I say that maybe I was not spotted on time, just few months was when the whole story change, first I could not log in to my account, and prior to that time, I have been seeing my balance disappearing and coming, just like going on and off, and I didn’t pay attention thinking it was something so similar to what happen d to me on my local exchange but that was resolved, till one day that my account became wiped. I know it was an inside job, but I was only able to console myself that it is
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:06:08 PM

Yobit was one of the platform that i have use when i started trading, but i find CCEX that time to be more user friendly.
but CCEx has take off already this year also cryptopia , i wont be surprise if Yobit take off next.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: