Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit about to take off ?  (Read 645 times)
scrypt Dev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:21:56 AM

so my account has just been frozen for no reason i use it to transfer my mining earning to btc and they froze my account out of nowhere and they are reading my support tickets but just not answering them, with my .25 btc worth of coins in account. anoter cryptopia scam coming ? i suggest pulling your funds out of there for now  Embarrassed i loved yobit for the fact that it had tons of altcoin but now 90% of wallets are offline with no response from admins or yobit team and now they are randomly freezing acounts. Do what you will with what ive said but if it goes down due to (hacks) cant say i didnt tell you so

RUST and SCRYPT dev Hashish420 on github and exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 03:18:22 AM

Yobit have bad reputation since acouple years so i never use it, and for Cryptopia according to their update in twitter they will reopen the exchange in 2 days on monday. There are alot of crypto exchange that much better than Yobit,  Use crypto exchange that has good reputation and friendly customer support, like Binance, Kucoin, Gate.io, Bitmax etc, all these exchange provide customer support via official telegram group.

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 03:50:44 AM

Do you have some screenshots or any other verifiable pieces of evidence? I know Yobit is shady af but if you don't post any proof then your accusations also mean nothing. In fact, I'm still surprised that somebody still uses this exchange. I only used it once, to sell my shitcoin last year and after that, I don't want to use it again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
r3db0ne

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:00:18 AM

Same with me, I'm always conscious with all the smaller exchanges.
I try not to have my coins on there for more than 2 days, get in and get out!
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3632

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 05:22:40 AM

I loved yobit for the fact that it had tons of altcoin but now 90% of wallets are offline with no response from admins or yobit team and now they are randomly freezing accounts.
It does not give you a reason to trust them if there were a million Altcoins, the inability to withdraw means zero value.
"Not your Keys, Not your coins"As long as the coins in their possession there is no way to recover it. just communicate with them and try to highlight your case as follows:

- Create a topic on Scam Accusations, with a detailed explanation of all the information and use this Format.
 - Create a topic on yobit.
 - Contact them through social media "Yobit.Net (@YobitExchange) | Twitter."

Good luck Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
scrypt Dev (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:48:47 AM

Your account is freezed.
Access to some actions is limited.

thats what i get on the home page after loging in if the shity english doesnt prove it idk what will XD. ive already sent support and ive commented on the yobit banned posts and ppl with the same problem as me repost after 6 months and no bueno. they just keeping my money and not answering my support after looking at it and ignoring my posts here ... plain and simple...

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:55:18 AM

I used this exchange site 2 years ago and has no problems encountered but after reading some accusations about this exchange I never used it until now and I dont know why still many users here still using this shady exchange you will not stop until problems occurred like this one? Be careful there are too many reputable and trusted exchange today choose the best. 

bitcratic

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 07:32:50 AM

Ohh. it's very bad
peoples should start using Decentralized Exchanges

so my account has just been frozen for no reason i use it to transfer my mining earning to btc and they froze my account out of nowhere and they are reading my support tickets but just not answering them, with my .25 btc worth of coins in account. anoter cryptopia scam coming ? i suggest pulling your funds out of there for now  Embarrassed i loved yobit for the fact that it had tons of altcoin but now 90% of wallets are offline with no response from admins or yobit team and now they are randomly freezing acounts. Do what you will with what ive said but if it goes down due to (hacks) cant say i didnt tell you so
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:40:41 AM

I'm suprised that people still use Yobit.There were hundreds or even thousands negative reviews and scam accusations about Yobit for the past 3 years.What makes this exchange so wanted by the newbies?
Yobut has tons of pump&dump shitcoins,which is not a proof tha they are a good exchange.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:28:32 AM

Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if they take off or do a exit scam by now. There are literally hundreds of complaints against them that I wonder why people are still using that exchange up to this time? It's already 2019, people should have learn from the mistakes of other members here not to trade on that exchange. Goodluck to you and if ever you got your funds money, move out, stay away from Yobit and go try other exchanges.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 08:29:27 AM

I leave Yobit more than year ago. To be honest they are just busy with list new coin/token. They don't care about user. I was not able to login my account due 2FA code. I had not received verification mail till six months. Support was very poor and had not replied. Eventually somehow I received mail and login my account. Then I withdraw all of my fund and closed the account. Lot of accusations against Yobit. So better to stay away from them.

Keep try, may be after six month they will reply your support mail.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:50:08 AM

This is the latest thread wherein I reply about Yobit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5094428.0

I don't know if they still have their signature campaign though because the last time I heard, Yobit is not paying on time. So it's an indication that something fishy is going behind the scene. So as others have suggested, leave Yobit and stay as far away from them.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 12:14:57 PM

I don't remember when my last time of withdrawal because I think it was a long time ago. But I see that yobit still online, I don't know about the withdrawal process because as far as I remember, I don't have any problem to withdrawal my coin. But then I leave yobit for trade, and if I log in into my account, it's because I want to get Free coins Grin

Maybe you need to wait for a while, or maybe they have been busy for another problem, try to send another ticket to them, or you can try to use the chatbox in yobit, maybe the support system staff is online in the chat so you can solve the problem quickly. Sad to hear about your problem and I hope that you can solve it.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:00:47 PM

You've realized a little bit late buddy. lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4327871.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2969727.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2718718.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2708561.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2574631.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2726811.0

Their main thread been locked

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0

You can see lots of complaints here.

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:24:56 PM

I've personally never used Yobit except for once or twice in 2016 due to the aforementioned issues in this thread like Yobit keeping certain wallets under 'maintenance' indefinitely and randomly freezing accounts like what you mentioned. I thought Yobit was going to exit scam several times over the years I've been in crypto, but it hasn't happened yet, though it certainly could soon. They unfortunately don't seem to care too much about the scam accusations against the site, but I hope you get your funds back.

so my account has just been frozen for no reason i use it to transfer my mining earning to btc and they froze my account out of nowhere and they are reading my support tickets but just not answering them, with my .25 btc worth of coins in account. anoter cryptopia scam coming ? i suggest pulling your funds out of there for now  Embarrassed i loved yobit for the fact that it had tons of altcoin but now 90% of wallets are offline with no response from admins or yobit team and now they are randomly freezing acounts. Do what you will with what ive said but if it goes down due to (hacks) cant say i didnt tell you so

I'm suprised that people still use Yobit.There were hundreds or even thousands negative reviews and scam accusations about Yobit for the past 3 years.What makes this exchange so wanted by the newbies?
Yobut has tons of pump&dump shitcoins,which is not a proof tha they are a good exchange.
Yobit lists plenty of tiny mcap coins that aren't listed anywhere else, and there are times when Yobit is the only exchange that lists a certain coin or token. They also don't require KYC AFAIK, but there's plenty of better alternatives for exchanges out there that don't require KYC too like Binance.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:18:26 PM

Oh man, Yobit again? Are there traders still using this platform? I thought this platform has so many complains already that it has been forgotten specially those who join crypto in 2017? This is just another example of how Yobit is very shady for the majority of us. I do hope that the OP has learned a very expensive lessons here not to play with Yobit again because of how the way they treated their customers. You need to wait for weeks or months before someone from Yobit will answer you back, so good luck and have patience, is all I can say.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:11:13 PM

Why would you even trust yobit ? I know my times when I started using yobit. It was all good but as soon as yobit started adding a ton of shitcoins I somewhere came to knew that this has to end.
The investbox feature of yobit was one hell of a thing. The returns were quite moderate and grabbed many traders attention. There are many pump and dump coins on yobit.
Yobit keeps adding shitcoins and keeps adding forked coins which makes the site look like trash. It was then that I decided to leave using yobit as I didn't find it trustworthy.
I knew that someday it is going to run away with everybody's money and I have to switch to another exchange before that happens. Currently I use binance.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:39:10 PM

Why would you even trust yobit ? I know my times when I started using yobit. It was all good but as soon as yobit started adding a ton of shitcoins I somewhere came to knew that this has to end.
The investbox feature of yobit was one hell of a thing. The returns were quite moderate and grabbed many traders attention. There are many pump and dump coins on yobit.
Yobit keeps adding shitcoins and keeps adding forked coins which makes the site look like trash. It was then that I decided to leave using yobit as I didn't find it trustworthy.
I knew that someday it is going to run away with everybody's money and I have to switch to another exchange before that happens. Currently I use binance.
I think you got your answer already. Yobit started to add a lot of shitcoins, and we all know that during the peak of 2017, lots of pump and dump so people marched and created account on yobit to make a lot of money. So the withdrawal issues is not that highlighted because people there are making tons of profit. But it seems it was exposed specially in the beginning of 2018 wherein the bear started. And noobs like you and me, in the beginning of our careers started on this trading platform but learn our lessons that's why we've moved out. But there are still lots of noobs joining the cryptosphere every month and unfortunately, they joined yobit and experienced the same issues all over again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
scrypt Dev (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:44:17 PM

anyone suggest reputable markets ?

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:51:29 PM

If you got a problem at Yobit, in that case just you just donate your portfolio to them. Yobit already has a bad reputation you can check it at their social media or some problem thread against Yobit. The support yobit team will never reply to a user ticket, that's why if we have something problem maybe same like your case or a stuck withdrawal coin, that's called shit happen by using yobit exchange.

anyone suggest reputable markets ?
Check the coinmarketcap, and try to use top 10 exchange by them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀