Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin could be used to pay for Bills,load and for travel in the Philippines  (Read 18505 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:10:25 AM

Here in the Philippines we could use our local wallet called coins.ph to buy load pay for our electric,water and credit card bills and even book for travel.

The app is really useful because of its flexible usage. You can do almost all of you want with this exchange, plus, Philippines is very supportive in cryptocurrency because of the freedom it gives to its citizens. I often use the app for buying cellular phone loads. It also stores different kinds of altcoins like xrp, eth and bch.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 04:49:59 PM

Here in the Philippines we could use our local wallet called coins.ph to buy load pay for our electric,water and credit card bills and even book for travel.

The Philippines is one country that provides such good support for the development of cryptocurrencies. This is very good because everything in the Philippines can develop well, not all countries have the same opportunity. The Philippines must continue to strive to improve the development of cryptocurrencies in their country to be even better.
Agree, little by little Philippines was started to adopt cryptocurrencies... Coins.ph wallet is one among them... Then the Unionbank bank of the Philippines which was reported to build atms for bitcoin purposes... Some places also started to have a bitcoin machine.. Even some travel agencies already accepting bitcoin payments... This are only some of the things that Philippines adopting cryptocurrencies... Hopefully soon more people will have proper knowledge regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrencies..

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:46:07 PM

Well that's a great news for the people of Philippines I am really excited about this and amazed on how clearly they are using this technology. Bitcoins popularity is gearing up quickly also Filipino government is heading towards development with advanced technology and they are much better in using BTC in a unique path.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:29:02 PM

I liked the idea of this bitcoin wallet it can pay a lot of merchants it is very convenient but I think they don't have a rival in the country right now that's why their rate is too low from the current price which is not good. And with this wallet you dont have access to your private keys.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:57:29 PM

Although it is not good to spend them now it is great that in future there is a real word use for bitcoin. Always good news about bitcoin from the philipines
Yes, Philippines is one of the best country where you can use your bitcoin. Many businesses are now accepting bitcoin and this is with a help of their local wallet which is coins.ph and I think this wallet is also available in thailand. Therefore more countries will be more crypto haven and soon it will be most of the country.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:40:13 AM

the Philippine government is very keen to see a business opportunity. By legalizing bitcoin, the government will automatically get a number of benefits, one of them is the number of tourists who enter because tourists will be greatly spoiled with facilities provided by the government, both governments will get an increase in foreign exchange because there will be an increase in trade. the tourists and various other benefits. countries in the region should follow in the footsteps of the Philippine government in order to compete in the tourism sector and other fields.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:24:46 PM

what a great service that is, every country should have their own like it
its big thing to be able to use bitcoins in any area of life easily

Well i think those simple functions can be done with crypto pretty much in most countries. Though of course it's still converted to the local currency probably by the btc wallet you're using. There are fewer companies who accept bitcoin as it is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:00:29 PM
Merited by TravelMug (1), btc_angela (1), Johnzky (1)

I read all the replies but I haven't seen anyone posting any proofs. So I will be posting mine:  Grin

This is for my telephone and internet bills: (PLDT)

Credit card bill: (BDO)

And water: (Maynilad)

Why I'm using my bitcoins to pay? Because I believed that they should be treated as currency, simply as that.  Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:18:51 PM

~snip~

Why I'm using my bitcoins to pay? Because I believed that they should be treated as currency, simply as that.  Grin
This is one perfect example how to treat bitcon ,being a currency and not just a crypto assets that has been used to Hold,bitcoin must circulate to continuously move and not to sit on our folio

Thanks for sharing PROOFS mate ,while all of the comments seems like no one bringing something like yours lol 😂

Disclaimer:yeah i am holding coins in my wallets but i use my bitcoin for my billing obligations
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 03:30:47 PM

I read all the replies but I haven't seen anyone posting any proofs. So I will be posting mine:  Grin

This is for my telephone and internet bills: (PLDT)

Credit card bill: (BDO)

And water: (Maynilad)

Why I'm using my bitcoins to pay? Because I believed that they should be treated as currency, simply as that.  Grin
Well, a great proof that using bitcoin as currency is starting to become more popular but do you feel that you are wasting your bitcoin or not? Because with the speed of bitcoin, we will soon be able to see better prices in the future, which means that if we accumulate now with bitcoin, our future assets is giant, you should limit the use of bitcoin for payment, we can use cash, I believe that many people will have the same opinion with me, bitcoin should be used for larger purposes, instead of paying for bills only.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:35:56 PM

I think in most of the countries similar wallets are been started by a number of blockchain start-ups which do support paying various bills with one click with our cryptocurrencies.

I have went through some of these wallets and it really feels good to see cryptocurrencies spread vastly with much modern technologies. It would be more great if ever bitcoins could also be started accepting as a legal mean of payment on various local shops too.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4200

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 08:55:26 PM

But I wouldn't use Bitcoin to pay for anything that fiat can pay with unless it's very necessary, if I were you. Bitcoin is a provably scarce resource, don't waste it. HODL. Cool

I disagree, we have shifted from the main reason bitcoin was created to an asset used for just making money (that wasn't Satoshi intention for Bitcoin). I prefer using my bitcoin to buy anything the moment I get the chance to do so. It give me satisfaction then using fait. I own two set of bitcoin, one intended for my everyday activity and the other stored offline.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:05:22 PM

But I wouldn't use Bitcoin to pay for anything that fiat can pay with unless it's very necessary, if I were you. Bitcoin is a provably scarce resource, don't waste it. HODL. Cool

Well, thanks to coins.ph who makes it much more convinient to us Filipinos to freely use our Bitcoins. But, I agree to what @windfury said. Yes, it is considered as advantage for the Filipinos especially that slowly Bitcoin is beggining to be considered by a number businesses, though, as of the moment (as I see), I'd rather keep it for a while then. Though, there's disadvantage as well, before you could use Bitcoin via Coins.ph, a user must need to top up still, which is kinda hassle. In which the time spent on topping up and converting Php to BTC a user could immediately drop by to a nearby Bayad center (Local company) that cater the service using fiat.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:22:35 AM

Coins.ph is licensed and regulated by the Philippine Central Bank.
https://coins.ph/about/

Also, Philippine Central Bank has a circular on virtual currencies (circular 944).
http://www.bsp.gov.ph/regulations/regulations.asp?id=3748

It would be AWESOME for Coins.ph to release their own crypto debit card to match their mobile wallet.  Grin
Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:18:08 AM

.. snip ..

Well, a great proof that using bitcoin as currency is starting to become more popular but do you feel that you are wasting your bitcoin or not? Because with the speed of bitcoin, we will soon be able to see better prices in the future, which means that if we accumulate now with bitcoin, our future assets is giant, you should limit the use of bitcoin for payment, we can use cash, I believe that many people will have the same opinion with me, bitcoin should be used for larger purposes, instead of paying for bills only.

No, I don't feel that way, as I have said, you can treat them as currency so that's what I'm doing. Of course I still have bitcoin as a investment, but If I feel I need to use them as often as I want then I go for it. We have different opinions here, maybe you wanted to hold your bitcoin, but there are people here who are willing to used it, even in gambling bitcoin is regularly use so it doesn't make any sense. It's people's preference, I'd say.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:40:14 AM

.. snip ..

No, I don't feel that way, as I have said, you can treat them as currency so that's what I'm doing. Of course I still have bitcoin as a investment, but If I feel I need to use them as often as I want then I go for it. We have different opinions here, maybe you wanted to hold your bitcoin, but there are people here who are willing to used it, even in gambling bitcoin is regularly use so it doesn't make any sense. It's people's preference, I'd say.

Just checked with the biller and their is no option of bitcoin payment or any other crypto currency. Even on their site their is no detail about paying bills or any option with crypto currency. Even the proof is not giving details about paid through crypto currency. Please correct me if i am wrong as i am not able to find any details of payment through crypto currency or bitcoins.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:06:38 AM

Coins.ph is licensed and regulated by the Philippine Central Bank.
https://coins.ph/about/

Also, Philippine Central Bank has a circular on virtual currencies (circular 944).
http://www.bsp.gov.ph/regulations/regulations.asp?id=3748

It would be AWESOME for Coins.ph to release their own crypto debit card to match their mobile wallet.  Grin

That is a good idea, I don't know if Coins.ph have that in their pipeline.

Coins.ph is also been good to me, specially sending remittances outside of Metro Manila. My kids is studying somewhere in province and I can just used their services to send money to her if needed and paid some bills too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:09:50 AM

.. snip ..

Just checked with the biller and their is no option of bitcoin payment or any other crypto currency. Even on their site their is no detail about paying bills or any option with crypto currency. Even the proof is not giving details about paid through crypto currency. Please correct me if i am wrong as i am not able to find any details of payment through crypto currency or bitcoins.

Lol, of course coins.ph will exchange your bitcoin to fiat then paid those companies. Coins.ph is a crypto exchange wallet, local to the Philippines. You can refer everything here, if you still have doubts about the proofs I have posted.

https://coins.ph/online-bills-payment/

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1889

Shuffle.com

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:50:12 AM

That is a good idea, I don't know if Coins.ph have that in their pipeline.
They did have a debit card but they eventually removed it for good I don't know the reason why though maybe that was the time when their exchange's aren't regulated.

I liked the idea of this bitcoin wallet it can pay a lot of merchants it is very convenient but I think they don't have a rival in the country right now that's why their rate is too low from the current price which is not good. And with this wallet you dont have access to your private keys.

They do have a rival in the country the first two exchanges in the Philippines that are regulated was coins and rebit.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
coin-investor

Activity: 2870
Merit: 580

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:10:55 PM

I'm living here in the Philippines and yes I'm using Cryptocurrency I've got from bounty hunting to pay for my bills like the internet water and electricity, this is the reason I got involved very much in Cryptocurrency because of Coins.ph in the past I have to find reputable people to exchange my coin to fiat money, now it's much easier.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄