Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin could be used to pay for Bills,load and for travel in the Philippines  (Read 18505 times)
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:46:47 PM

The Philippines are seriously showing the world how open minded they are to blockchain technology and bitcoin. It is a good thing they are doing with their rapid adoption and use of bitcoin for day to day transactions. I seriously do hope soon enough other countries will do the same.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:39:34 PM

The Philippines are seriously showing the world how open minded they are to blockchain technology and bitcoin. It is a good thing they are doing with their rapid adoption and use of bitcoin for day to day transactions. I seriously do hope soon enough other countries will do the same.
Hopefully it will with other countries too. I see this one as a great opportunity to spend some of our hard earned bitcoins but thinking that our btc would still grow after some time, then maybe i will still spend my fiat first and let my btcs grow first through investing it first.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:43:21 PM

Hopefully it will with other countries too. I see this one as a great opportunity to spend some of our hard earned bitcoins but thinking that our btc would still grow after some time, then maybe i will still spend my fiat first and let my btcs grow first through investing it first.

That would be a good idea. Why do we spend our Bitcoins to stuff like these when we can actually use fiat easily with any transactions?  Bitcoin will worth more than the price today or even more than the ATH. So, it would be a waste of opportunity if you keep spending your Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cipherhut

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 10:40:46 AM

Use Bitcoin for as normal currency in the Philippines Cool; you can perform bank payments, online shopping through digital currency and can use that local wallet for receiving Bitcoin and cashout into fiat. At Philippines cryptos like Bitcoin are used as a trusted mode of transaction. Smiley Smiley
morrisgonzalez

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:36:37 AM

It's a good sign for bitcoin that bitcoin use to pay for bills, load and for travel in the Philippines. Now bitcoin available in offline transaction and it's going as popular as online transaction. It's very easy to pay bills on bitcoin and it's a proper way to save money and time.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:47:44 AM

Here in the Philippines we could use our local wallet called coins.ph to buy load pay for our electric,water and credit card bills and even book for travel.

The convenience of having that kind of crypto wallet app is really something! Imagine not having to stand in line just to pay the bills is definitely a dream come true. I also use the same app to pay my bills, however, I don't really use bitcoin to pay for those. I simply use the local currency wallet instead. Bitcoin is the future so I'm saving and holding as much as I can.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:48:16 AM

this indeed proves the seriousness of the Philippine government and society in developing crypto currencies in their countries, and hopefully this will become an influencer for other countries that intend to develop crypto currencies in their countries.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:08:35 PM

this indeed proves the seriousness of the Philippine government and society in developing crypto currencies in their countries, and hopefully this will become an influencer for other countries that intend to develop crypto currencies in their countries.
- Well, the government of the Philippines is really very serious but they are not serious about helping the development of bitcoin and gives users a safe and comfortable space, they are serious about finding profit and controlling users in bitcoin. Because many users are using bitcoin to avoid tax from the government, the money is not small, and want to collect taxes from these people, the government needs encouragement for bitcoin users, and until bitcoin appears and is widely used, the tax will be very heavy, this is a very wise plan from the Philippine government

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 07:34:54 AM

But I wouldn't use Bitcoin to pay for anything that fiat can pay with unless it's very necessary, if I were you. Bitcoin is a provably scarce resource, don't waste it. HODL. Cool

But you will certainly change your mind when the price of the currency rises Smiley
We need to spread its idea and generalize its use as a currency because it speeds up adoption.

During in this time, better for us to hold bitcoin, its my personal opinion, because bitcoin price is down and we all know that in coming days bitcoin price will be changed and go to up then better to hold it and when its price go to up then use it wherever you like. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:20:17 AM

Many filipinos are open for this kind of technology and of course a lot of greedy individual who scam filipinos with a help of cryptocurrency.
Philippines is a good place, its easy to use bitcoin there but most of the time filipinos are just too focus on easy money and that is why many scammers are still there. More countries will be like Philippines I just hope for their security with their coins.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:25:39 PM

Here in the Philippines we could use our local wallet called coins.ph to buy load pay for our electric,water and credit card bills and even book for travel.

in other countries also use bitcoin as a payment tool, now you tell me and others that the Philippines has used bitcoin as a payment tool and I hope that in the next few months bitcoin and other crypto currency will also be used by people as a means of payment.

xvids (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:25:17 PM

That would be a good idea. Why do we spend our Bitcoins to stuff like these when we can actually use fiat easily with any transactions?  Bitcoin will worth more than the price today or even more than the ATH. So, it would be a waste of opportunity if you keep spending your Bitcoin.
Well at some point you would used crypto as a currency not as an investment.
And this is just an early steps towards it , We couldn't just hold it forever .
And besides in our wallet it isn't just crypto we also have Fiat wallet on the app so if you don't want to spend your crypto then cash-in on your PHP wallet and use it to pay online and have some rebates .

Akash83
Copper Member

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:16:53 PM

I will allow you to use your bitcoin to pay for bills, weight and anything you need and I simply need to save progressively more bitcoin Grin

Notwithstanding I support with fiat to pay my expenses, and I won't change over most of my bitcoin to pay something since I have to use bitcoin as my fundamental endeavor right now.

I am sure that in the Philippines, various people will curious about bitcoin, and they will look for on the web about bitcoin. Likewise, if you have a partner who needs to consider bitcoin, you need to train them so they can seek after your way to deal with use bitcoin also.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 07:59:16 PM

in my opinion only use it to pay or buy something when the price is high or when you needed
sometimes i only use it when i woke up late and i need some load or game credit

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:22:11 AM

If I where you, I will not use my bitcoins in paying load, bills and travel tickets because having bitcoin is a rare case so if you just used it to just paying water bills or some load it will useless. But other coins or some coins you can use it to pay load or bills but you need to exchange it first in darb so that you can pay your coins on your e wallet, just like coins.ph,gcash,paymaya etc.
Yes, I agree with you. If you will just pay for some bills or load your bitcoin it will be useless because Im sure that a lot of hard work is done for you to get that coin. Used other coins instead of bitcoin on paying your bills and load so that your bitcoin will not go to waste.
Yes, nowadays its really hard to earned and find bitcoin so that you must just hodl your bitcoin and don't used it on some purpose of using to pay bills or some load. Get other coins to be used in this transaction with your e wallet.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:52:19 AM

Well at some point you would used crypto as a currency not as an investment.
And this is just an early steps towards it , We couldn't just hold it forever .
And besides in our wallet it isn't just crypto we also have Fiat wallet on the app so if you don't want to spend your crypto then cash-in on your PHP wallet and use it to pay online and have some rebates .

Well, to be honest, I came to cryptospace to invest before I slowly started to realize that using it as a currency is utilizing the idea of this technology. But, due to the fact that Bitcoin and other alts is very volatile in nature, it becomes more of an investment than of a currency. And as for me, I somehow used it as currency, but most of the time I considered my crypto asset as an investment. I know we all have the eagerness to live the luxury of life financially, and that makes us sometimes greedy without even realizing it at first.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:32:47 AM

Awesome features right there in the Philippines. Bitcoin is such a versatile currency and it just proves that it is almost the same like the fiat currency because we can use it to pay things just like our paper money but the only thing that set the difference for bitcoin to the paper money is the decentralization and also the opportunity behind it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:34:10 AM

That's a great step towards adoption of BTC. This helps in taking BTC to every household. People will know about it and hence, some percentage will even come in cryptos. Bitcoin needs use cases for the future growth and such steps are highly appreciated. Where countries are banning the use of BTC, Phillipines is making an appreciable impact.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:37:45 AM

in my opinion only use it to pay or buy something when the price is high or when you needed
sometimes i only use it when i woke up late and i need some load or game credit

It's a rational advice, since it's the best way of using it while it is unstable.

But some individuals just want to use it to help Bitcoin grow in the way they can and with the amount of time and/or money they can and that is a noble mission from my point of view so both ways are ok.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:11:08 AM

Well, this helps me spread the Bitcoin across the world and adoption Bitcoin , but the problem remains that the price of the currency is unstable, there is a difference between the selling price and the purchase price, so it's not good, so I do not think there are too many people using it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: