Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2019, 05:37:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO]AMANPURI – Ultimate exchange – PRIVATE SALE🔥🔥  (Read 6673 times)
CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:30:24 AM

As I understand it, this is 27.7 percent of the allocation from the total budget for project development through marketing and depends on the amount after sales, right?

Hello!
As you know, the hardcap of our project is very low cost.
Most of the development funding has already been procured at private sale.
From now on little by little
I will make it from selling office → exchange and what can be opened.
We also procure costs and running costs to make it even easier to use, such as protecting customer assets, improving UIUX and regular maintenance.Please check the white paper for details such as cost calculation.

Thank you.

If your hard cover consists of a small amount, then there will be no problems to collect it at all, the main thing is that people like the project
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:56:07 AM

When is the listing for exchanges planned? Are there any specific dates? What exchanges are scheduled? What are the negotiations?
I think now it’s necessary not to talk about listing, because the project is still at the very beginning of development, and it will take a long time for it to do everything, and the listing needs to be chosen correctly
cas33

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:15:15 AM

Do you plan to launch a bounty in this AMANPURI project? Or maybe the developers are planning an airdrop? These activities stimulate the community formation process very well.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:30:38 AM

Do you plan to launch a bounty in this AMANPURI project? Or maybe the developers are planning an airdrop? These activities stimulate the community formation process very well.

The best way is to launch a referral link, the more stocks, the faster people will recognize the project.
Here you can do any advertising for the project, starting with the bounty and ending with the referral link, let's say
AMANPURI
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

AMANPURI●ultimate exchange

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 11:44:55 AM

Hello! Our business model is BitMEX.
In addition to BitMEX's basic system and functions, we stuck to Binance elements, ease of use, and further UIUX.
As you know, BitMEX does not have a token that discounts fees like Binance.
AMANPURI has a token that can make AML fee half price.
By holding this AML, you can also receive profits like shareholder dividends.
In addition, there are some new functions that are not found in any exchanges yet in the world.
I will announce it little by little so please look forward.
Thank you.
Sounds good enough! And the concept of BitMEX and conception of Binance showed his very good side and are popular with the community. However, you need to offer something new and unique.
To be at the level of a finance exchanger, you need a lot of time and advertising, thus more people will learn about your exchange.

Thank you for all of the positive feed back!
For regular physical exchanges, it will take a lot of time and advertisement costs to be recognized by many people.
However, we are an exchange that can trade high leverage on the second board matching system in the world after BitMEX.
Even this alone has enough topics, and there are many unique features and services that BitMEX does not have.
In other words, it will not require so much time and expense until we are recognized by many people.
And affiliate fee is up to 40%.
This surely will be the activity of many affiliators and influencers around the world.
Thank you.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
High LeverageAsset Protection
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Kirand

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:09:08 PM

Today I saw an article about your project on the site FinanceYahoo.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitmex-x-binance-x-asset-181500426.html
Very interesting!
I personally did not expect this, that there will be an article about them on such a site, it sounds very promising, you will need to read everything in more detail
Quesdex

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:17:53 PM

I have such a question, will you hold conferences with your presentation in order to have even more business partners in the future?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 616
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:44:11 PM

Or you can put the finished year on the GitHab and then everyone will appreciate your work.
Regarding GitHub ... can I ask for a link to the project team account? I would also like to see how active the AMANPURI developers are at GitHub.
It is strange that there is no link to Github in the project description... Maybe of course they don't want to open their code for security reasons?
Quersamine

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:45:35 PM

Or you can put the finished year on the GitHab and then everyone will appreciate your work.
Regarding GitHub ... can I ask for a link to the project team account? I would also like to see how active the AMANPURI developers are at GitHub.
It is strange that there is no link to Github in the project description... Maybe of course they don't want to open their code for security reasons?
Later, maybe the guys just do not have time to do everything so quickly, but in general it would be nice to see their code there
cas33

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:51:37 PM

The best way is to launch a referral link, the more stocks, the faster people will recognize the project.
By the way about the referral program. Almost all exchanges use referral systems to attract new users. I think this is a very effective way.
DarkSoul1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:48:05 PM

In general, it would be nice to see a full bounty! I think that bounty would help this AMANPURI project to quickly become famous and famous.
Let's see how many people will take part in the bounty, it became very interesting to see everything that happens
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:49:52 PM

Let's see how many people will take part in the bounty, it became very interesting to see everything that happens
is this project running a bounty bounty program?I didn't see the bounty link or I took a bad look or just missed it
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:10:10 PM

the project has low fees, maybe he does not need a bounty program,they will be able to attract investors and raise the necessary amount for the development of the project
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:43:54 PM

the project has low fees, maybe he does not need a bounty program,they will be able to attract investors and raise the necessary amount for the development of the project
the bounty program is designed not only to attract the attention of investors,but it has a huge marketing move in attracting new users of the future product
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:02:38 PM

the bounty program is designed not only to attract the attention of investors,but it has a huge marketing move in attracting new users of the future product
perhaps you're right, the bounty program will not be superfluous, it will only add popularity to the project,but of course if only the team wants to hold a bounty and allocate to this program some quantity of their coins
AMANPURI
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

AMANPURI●ultimate exchange

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 12:03:05 AM

It seems to me that there are more than enough exchanges in today's crypto market. The competition in this industry is simply huge. I do not even know how now you can promote a new exchanger. What is your team's marketing strategy?

Hello!
Although it is a posture to do all marketing methods which are generally considered,
We are the only exchanges that can trade high leverage on the board matching system following BitMEX.
It will naturally become a topic in the world.
I will gradually announce the future, but there are still the world's first functions and services not yet posted on WP.
It will always call on many topics.
In addition, the affiliate fee of our exchanges users is up to 40%.
This is also the reason why binance grew like this.
It is surely that affiliates and influencers around the world will work for us.
Thank you.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
High LeverageAsset Protection
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
ZloiRediska

Activity: 616
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:46:23 AM

The plans the team the project is very ambitious. I hope that the team will be able to realize their ideas. The crypto market needs new players because the dominance of the Binance is starting to scare.
DarkSoul1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:04:10 AM

The plans the team the project is very ambitious. I hope that the team will be able to realize their ideas. The crypto market needs new players because the dominance of the Binance is starting to scare.
In order to really move such an exchanger as Binans, you just need a lot of money and really good advertising, so that the project will be noticed by people and interested.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:54:27 AM

If your hard cover consists of a small amount, then there will be no problems to collect it at all, the main thing is that people like the project
The real work of the team should be visible, and then investors will see it and may be interested in the project. Now investors are very careful in choosing projects for their investments.
CiNik

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:02:17 AM

The real work of the team should be visible, and then investors will see it and may be interested in the project. Now investors are very careful in choosing projects for their investments.
Now they have become much more cautious, before everything was much easier than it is now, times are changing
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.