Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2019, 02:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO]AMANPURI – Ultimate exchange – PRIVATE SALE🔥🔥  (Read 6623 times)
AMANPURI
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

AMANPURI●ultimate exchange

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 11:01:02 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2019, 10:20:24 PM by AMANPURI

The Ultimate Exchange

Join our community.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
High LeverageAsset Protection
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Mine RVN and with 0% mining fees and get paid in BTC, ETH, XMR or RVN.

www.cudominer.com Get Cudo Miner
Auto coin switching, third-party miners, overclocking and remote management (Win/Linux)
Run from a USB stick or install from an ISO image (Linux)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HenriHey

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:43:02 PM

Which crypto will be available for trading after the exchange starts?You have very interesting idea. Current exchanges need to face strong competitors, obviously
Hrominif

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:58:24 PM

You know, there are so many exchanges now that proceed themselves. What are your strong benefits?

AMANPURI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 06:01:17 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 07:46:12 PM by mprep

What is new and necessary carries the platform AMANPURI? Explain to me in a few words.

Hello! Our business model is BitMEX.
In addition to BitMEX's basic system and functions, we stuck to Binance elements, ease of use, and further UIUX.
As you know, BitMEX does not have a token that discounts fees like Binance.
AMANPURI has a token that can make AML fee half price.
By holding this AML, you can also receive profits like shareholder dividends.
In addition, there are some new functions that are not found in any exchanges yet in the world.
I will announce it little by little so please look forward.

Thank you.

You have very interesting idea. Current exchanges need to face strong competitors, obviously

Thank you for all of the positive feed back!
Our competitors are only BitMEX, one company in the world.
And we have many features and features not found in BitMEX.
We will definitely be a face strong exchange.

Thank you.

Which crypto will be available for trading after the exchange starts?You have very interesting idea. Current exchanges need to face strong competitors, obviously

Thank you for all of the positive feed back!
Amanpuri's initial handling currency is the following plan.

Actual thing
BTC.BCH.ETH.XRP.EOS.ADA.LTC.AML
Leverage
BTC.BCH.ETH.XRP.EOS.ADA.LTC.

Thank you.

I would be glad if Devs share articles with good explanation of strong side.

Hello!
We have experience in operating exchange and lubricated asset management in FX's high leverage system for 8 years in Belize. I have absolute confidence in system development and engineer's technical operation.

Thank you.

You know, there are so many exchanges now that proceed themselves. What are your strong benefits?

Hello!

· Leverage transaction can be up to 100 times using lever matching system
· Transaction fees are cheap
· High security
· UIUX easy to use and easy to see
· Multilingual phone support
· FX trading and in-kind trading are also possible
· Alto coin can also be leveraged
· By using Amal token you can halve transaction fee
· Amal token purchasers purchased at ICO or presale have dividends twice a year according to the holding rate

In addition, there are some new functions that are not found in any exchanges yet in the world.

Thank you.

What cryptocurrencies will be available for trading after the start of the exchange? Please list them.

Hi!

Amanpuri's initial handling currency is the following plan.

Actual thing
BTC.BCH.ETH.XRP.EOS.ADA.LTC.AML
Leverage
BTC.BCH.ETH.XRP.EOS.ADA.LTC.

Thank you.

CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:27:37 PM

As I understand it, this is 27.7 percent of the allocation from the total budget for project development through marketing and depends on the amount after sales, right?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 602
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:32:32 PM

In addition to BitMEX's basic system and functions, we stuck to Binance elements, ease of use, and further UIUX.
Thank you.
Sounds good enough! And the concept of BitMEX and conception of Binance showed his very good side and are popular with the community. However, you need to offer something new and unique.
FominTiu

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:42:07 PM

It seems to me that there are more than enough exchanges in today's crypto market. The competition in this industry is simply huge. I do not even know how now you can promote a new exchanger. What is your team's marketing strategy?
cas33

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:53:07 PM

I have a question for the AMANPURI project team: do guys have experience working in other crypto projects and specifically in crypto exchanges? I would like to assess the level of professionalism of the team.
Franzy

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:54:22 PM

Thank you.
Sounds good enough! And the concept of BitMEX and conception of Binance showed his very good side and are popular with the community. However, you need to offer something new and unique.
To be at the level of a finance exchanger, you need a lot of time and advertising, thus more people will learn about your exchange.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:58:58 PM

I have a question for the AMANPURI project team: do guys have experience working in other crypto projects and specifically in crypto exchanges? I would like to assess the level of professionalism of the team.
Good idea, one could share the information and experience of the team, if there is such an opportunity, this information is clearly not superfluous.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:03:08 PM

In White Paper, you announce telephone technical support. Do you think this will be in demand by users? But what about privacy and anonymity?
Quesdex

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:09:46 PM

Will you expand your team in the future? and most people use mobile phones, you might think about this development
opsofsile1983

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:15:10 PM

Good idea, one could share the information and experience of the team, if there is such an opportunity, this information is clearly not superfluous.
I see a community project manager, development manager, advertising manager, marketing manager in the project team, but I don’t see those guys who are involved in the technical development of the project. Tell us who is working on the project code?
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:22:27 PM

I see a community project manager, development manager, advertising manager, marketing manager in the project team, but I don’t see those guys who are involved in the technical development of the project. Tell us who is working on the project code?
Or you can put the finished year on the GitHab and then everyone will appreciate your work.
CaVO32

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:25:00 PM

great question! technical side should be the main area of an exchange project. i'm only seeing one person on this area. unless, they have other hidden team members? also, since credibility is very important in this field of crypto, can you attach profile links for each team member? your current profile description is not enough to guarantee its authenticity.

KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:58:26 PM

great question! technical side should be the main area of an exchange project. i'm only seeing one person on this area. unless, they have other hidden team members? also, since credibility is very important in this field of crypto, can you attach profile links for each team member? your current profile description is not enough to guarantee its authenticity.

agree 100% everything looks foggy. for the exchange devs they are not required advertisers and designers. only those who know how to write code, but there is only one person who can do it. dont think that this is a good sign for project success.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 602
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:07:06 AM

I know from a friend who is in the team of one crypto exchange project that there are several kinds of ready-made software product "crypto exchange" which is used by most exchanges. Some of these products are commercial, and some open-source. I would like to know here it is also planned to use something like that? Or will it be completely unique code?
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:55:07 AM

Or you can put the finished year on the GitHab and then everyone will appreciate your work.
Regarding GitHub ... can I ask for a link to the project team account? I would also like to see how active the AMANPURI developers are at GitHub.
AMANPURI
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 09:54:32 AM

As I understand it, this is 27.7 percent of the allocation from the total budget for project development through marketing and depends on the amount after sales, right?

Hello!
As you know, the hardcap of our project is very low cost.
Most of the development funding has already been procured at private sale.
From now on little by little
I will make it from selling office → exchange and what can be opened.
We also procure costs and running costs to make it even easier to use, such as protecting customer assets, improving UIUX and regular maintenance.Please check the white paper for details such as cost calculation.

Thank you.

opsofsile1983

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:06:54 AM

Today I saw an article about your project on the site FinanceYahoo.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitmex-x-binance-x-asset-181500426.html
Very interesting!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.