Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform)  (Read 11536 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:56:48 PM

You will support  tokens also or only coins?
And would it not be so, that after a while, you will ban some countries from using your exchange?
If there is a rule stated by regulators then team is forced to ban some countries. Sometimes it is prohibited to accept customers from USA as a participant or investor in token sale&bounty campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

AMANPURI●ultimate exchange

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 11:55:52 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 08:16:25 PM by mprep

Is passive income supposed for your token holders? Will it be a fixed amount or will it depend on the exchange income?
As far as I understand that the token holders will receive a discount on payment of exchange commissions. I did not hear about any other kind of income for token holders.
It would be good that people were paid to keep the tokens on the wallet, but this is very disadvantageous.

Hello.

Amanpuri attracts attention not only for transparent leveraged transactions that use board matching systems, but also for the media because of its many features and services such as demo trading and MAM accounts.
There is a dividend only for the buyer at ICO Presale.
We will return part of the exchange's profits as dividends.
Dividends fluctuate with the profit of the exchange but increase with the growth of the exchange.

Thank you.

the exact beginning of growth is not known to anyone, except for the most selected people who keep this information secret, and bloggers and analysts in YouTube just earn themselves views,and draw conclusions from their stories is very stupid, now on March 11,and according to their forecasts the market should have already grown-but it stands in one place, draw conclusions
It makes no sense to watch bloggers, they get paid for it and somehow make predictions, I personally follow everything every day.

Hello.

Opportunity always comes from the minority.
When everyone realizes growth, chances are already low.
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology.

Thank you.

refusal to develop a bounty happen, but I can not understand why, maybe developers feel sorry to allocate a few percent of their coins to hold a bounty,or they are very confident in the popularity of their project without advertising
In the modern world without advertising can not a single project. No matter how popular or promising. Advertising is the engine of commerce.

Hello.

The budget we allocate for campaigns such as Airdrop is up to 1% of the total token issue volume.

General advertising is not an important marketing method nowadays.
The reason Binance reflects as it is now is because, in the early days, it gave high referral fees.

Thank you.

If there really is a rise in March, as promised by many analysts and YouTube bloggers, the prices of coins will soar to the skies. For the time being I choose promising projects and invest in them while the prices for coins are cheap.
Now the market is consolidating and it is likely that the pump will start soon. Many factors speak in favor of this theory.
Everyone just says, but the market is still standing still, even if there were some obvious signs, but personally I will not see anything

Hello.

Opportunity is always something the minority gets.
If you analyze the market yourself, you may get a chance in front of you.
Please analyze the information of Amanpuri.

HP
https://amanpuri.io/tokensale/

Telegram
https://t.me/amanpurichat

Twitter
https://twitter.com/amanpuri_ex

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/amanpuriexchange/

Thank you.

carrying out the bounty program is a very good marketing move, but to conduct this company or not depends only on the decision of the team
It seems to me that this is a very good idea. Bounty carried out almost all the projects that are present in today's crypto market.
I have seen several projects that were not carried out behind the heads, one of them works on the product at its own expense,but I believe that this is the wrong decision of such projects to abandon the bounty program
refusal to develop a bounty happen, but I can not understand why, maybe developers feel sorry to allocate a few percent of their coins to hold a bounty,or they are very confident in the popularity of their project without advertising
Advertising should be done in any project, since it is the main mechanism for promoting any project, simply if there is no advertising, then the project will not exist on the market for a long time.
without advertising and presentations, the project can completely die,but this pattern is not understood by all developers,and expect that the idea of the project itself will advertise itself,they are very wrong in this

Hello.

We will do all the marketing usually considered for the project.
Furthermore, the transparency using the board matching system is high, and it has already been published in many media with topical contents such as high leverage transactions, MAM accounts, and Fiat transactions.
And because they set a high reward referral fee, many people influencers and bloggers will be active.

Thank you.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
High LeverageAsset Protection
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 12:09:32 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 08:25:58 PM by mprep

I know from a friend who is in the team of one crypto exchange project that there are several kinds of ready-made software product "crypto exchange" which is used by most exchanges. Some of these products are commercial, and some open-source. I would like to know here it is also planned to use something like that? Or will it be completely unique code?

Hello!

Our platform is completely unique code.
It is not a commercial product or an OEM.
Our exchange, like BitMex, enables transparent high-leverage trading using board matching systems.
This system is not commercially available because only BitMex uses it worldwide.
Furthermore, it is also possible to trade in kind, which is not possible with BitMex.We look forward to developing many other features.

Thank you.

Now there is a lot of competition among the new exchanges . The team offers its own special solution for trading on its platform AMANPURI  , which distinguishes it from BitMex . I think that further development will attract many users to the platform in the future . I look forward to the development of the project .

Hello.

Thank you for your positive feedback!
There is already enough topic, but there are still unannounced features that will keep the attention of many users in the future.
Please look forward to it.

Thank you.

Hello.
Our development team is a team of blockchain experts.
As you know, blockchain engineers are very valuable worldwide.
However, our team has already developed several platforms.
Thank you
and can I ask what you already have working platforms?
can I get a link to the sites of these platforms?
or these platforms still have the status of the project in development?

Hello.

The exchange is currently under development and is scheduled for completion in November.
Before that, the sales office will be released in July.
We will release the items that can be released one after another

Thank you.

carrying out the bounty program is a very good marketing move, but to conduct this company or not depends only on the decision of the team
Bounty is a great way to become famous and popular. The competition between exchanges is now simply colossal and in order to become famous you need to spare no money on marketing!

Hello.

Thank you for the suggestion.
We pay the highest referral fees in the industry.
And this is how Binance grew as it does now.
The bounty program is currently being considered by the team.
We will notify you here once we have decided.

Thank you.

Of course, you can not blindly listen to other people's advice. Most bloggers are not sincere about what they say. They get paid for it. Therefore, to look for promising projects and make a decision in what you need to invest only yourself relying on your own knowledge, experience and luck!
Of course you need to make your own decisions. You can never trust what other people say. Here's an example I found this project and he himself had promising anything.

Hello.

Thank you for finding this project.
Since our project will continue to have many topics in the future, it will be introduced to many bloggers in the future.
But that's not because we're paying bloggers.

Thank you.

Why you need a token for a exchange, why an ICO? It's hard enough to trust an exchange, token or ICO individualy and you just fused them all.

Hello.

The AMAL token issued by us can be used to halve the transaction fee.
In addition, there are dividends for ICO.
And our exchange we are developing is a promising exchange because it can be up to 100 times high leveraged trading using a transparent board matching system, and has topicality such as MAM trading and USD Fiat.
Along with the prosperity of the exchange, it will be worth increasing like a BNB of a binanance.

Thank you.

developers well done, answer important questions I really hope that this activity will always be,and you will always keep feedback from your users
If they don’t answer, you can always take and write just to social networks or, of course, instant messengers, they should always answer

Hello.

Thank you.
We will always answer to Bitcoin Talk, but if you are in a hurry you may want a telegram.
Telegrams also have our community.

Thank you.

Of course marketing should be one whole. Bounty must complement advertising, and advertising complement bounty. Then all this will contribute to the formation of a positive image of the project of the crypto investors.
Unfortunately, in the realities of today's crypto industry, marketing has a higher priority than technology. Therefore, the marketing costs of many projects are much more than the development of their product.

Hello.

I agree with you.
We spend money on marketing, but also on technology as well as marketing.
If there is no content in marketing alone, it will eventually disappear.
The exchanges we develop have the ability to perform high leverage transactions using a transparent board matching system, and have functionality not found on other exchanges, such as MAM accounts and Fiat transactions.

Thank you.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 03:25:07 PM

62% of all the ICO sale goes to Management team?

While only 8% goes to Actual project development Cheesy  Huh

Looks like your priority is not your exchange platform development

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:05:34 PM

How will you attract customers? Is there any hint?
You need to launch bounty or trading competition. Social networks and btt won't help you to get customers
May be there would be some benefits for token holders or airdrops in future?

and what can they give? they can give holders only a buyback or an airdrop can be given. but both require finances which the team does not have at this stage. and if they promise and do not fulfill, then the project will very quickly close.
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 02:29:55 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 08:41:20 PM by mprep

Of course, in order to be a successful project, it is foolish to rely only on advertising or only on bounty ... All this should work in a complex. Then there will be success!
But also do not forget about product development. Advertising is of course very important and without marketing the project will perish. But do not forget that first of all you need to release a product. This is the basis of the project.

Hi.

Thank you for your advice.
Of course, we will focus on product development and marketing.
And we will always provide services from the user's point of view.
Please look forward to the growth of our project.

Thank you.

Of course marketing should be one whole. Bounty must complement advertising, and advertising complement bounty. Then all this will contribute to the formation of a positive image of the project of the crypto investors.
Unfortunately, in the realities of today's crypto industry, marketing has a higher priority than technology. Therefore, the marketing costs of many projects are much more than the development of their product.
This is yes, having a lot of money, you can roll out any project gradually, regardless of his idea, everyone chooses for himself where to invest

Hello.

Our marketing is just beginning.
We will promote in various ways from now on.
As well as marketing so that everyone can become a choice Amanpuri exchange, please look forward as the content will provide new services and systems.

Thank you.

The guys do not state that there is a strong marketing company, but they say that in the realities of the modern crypto industry this project needs a strong marketing company to be successful.
That's the right thing to say. Without strong marketing, no project can succeed. Only a competent and well-planned marketing company with a serious budget can make a top - level project out of any project!
Everything should be gradual, as if to say “balance” advertising along with good design will bring results

Hello.

Our project always provides new topics.
Only a few of them have been introduced and have been published in many media.
And from now on we will introduce new topics.
And we will also focus on advertising and marketing.
And it will spread at an accelerated pace to pay high referral fees.

Thank you.

Together with the bounty, you need to do in parallel and simple advertising, since without this nothing will happen in the future, and you cannot go far on one bounty
Of course, you need to combine advertising and marketing programs such as bounty and airdrop. Only together in aggregate, these things can wait for positive results to advance the project!

Hello.

We are developing AirDrop and advertising according to the marketing program.
The bounty program is being considered by the team.
We have already procured most of the exchange opening funds.
We will focus on marketing.

Thank you.

Together with the bounty, you need to do in parallel and simple advertising, since without this nothing will happen in the future, and you cannot go far on one bounty
Of course, you need to combine advertising and marketing programs such as bounty and airdrop. Only together in aggregate, these things can wait for positive results to advance the project!
Well, if the bounty and airdrop in one unit to do, it will be even very good, and you can add a referral system as an addition, bring a friend and get a bonus

Hello.

The bounty program is currently being considered by the team, but AirDrop and some of the referral systems have already been deployed.
About AirDrop
https://www.facebook.com/2383813268318737/posts/24103678989 60607 /

If you create a TSP account to receive AirDrop, a referral system will also be available.

Thank you.

Bounty is a great way to become famous and popular. The competition between exchanges is now simply colossal and in order to become famous you need to spare no money on marketing!
we will wait for a decision from the team, maybe they will decide to hold a bounty program,and we will support them in this and participate in this program

Hello.

Thank you.
We are considering with the team.
I will write here when the result is decided.

Thank you.

If the developers decided to abandon the bounty, they are obviously very confident in their abilities. Perhaps they know something that ordinary members of the community do not know. It is possible that the AMANPURI project is so unique that it can become popular without holding a bounty or airdrop.
it is their right and their decision,so they have a strong marketing team and they will be engaged in increasing the popularity of this project
And where does this information come from, that they have a strong marketing company? maybe I just don't understand something
it was my guess
also, I have not seen the affirmative answer of the developers to conduct or abandon the bounty program
I just shared my thoughts,and please do not consider this information reliable
Well, a bounty company will be useful for any start-up company, I do not consider this a bad suggestion personally, as an option of free advertising for remuneration - excellent

Hello.

Thank you.
Our team is considering a bounty program to effectively spread the goodness of AMANPURI to you.
We will notify you when the result is decided.

Thank you.

A fact. I have also often talked about this, But this does not mean that projects do not need to engage in innovative developments, but only marketing. If you develop in this form, the project will quickly turn into a Scam. We need a proper balance between development and marketing.

Hello.

That's right.
If there is no content even after marketing, the project will not work even if it is a fraud or not a fraud.
Our projects, of course, are costly to technology, not to mention marketing.
We will announce new features one after another, so stay tuned.

Thank you.

So.many projects now being introduced and investors are carefully checking it for sure. I do not think that this is helpful for the new projects and as a result many project nowadays became a failure and others are also scamming investors. Well anyway, just hoping for.the best of cryptocurrency.

Hello.

The exchange we are developing is aiming to become the world's No. 1 in the cryptocurrency high leverage trading industry.
And with the growth of our exchange, the value of AMAL will rise.
That means that AMAL will be the best cryptocurrency in the future.

Thank you.

Yes, even one bounty can bring a good result, just on social networks the rules have become much stricter than before, more accounts are simply banned for repost, with this you need to be careful
Facebook bans on promoting crypto projects because they are going to release their own cryptocurrency. Bans crypto users is a kind of struggle with competitors.

Hello.

Certainly, SNS, including Facebook, have recently tightened restrictions on cryptocurrency advertising.
But we do not only SNS but also all possible marketing methods.
And we will set a high referral fee of up to 40%.
This is also the way Binance has evolved.
Furthermore, the exchange we are developing is highly topical, as it will be a highly functional exchange that can use high-leverage trading, MAM accounts, Fiat trading etc. using a transparent board matching system. It has been featured in numerous media.
We will continue to provide new topics in the future, so it will be featured in various media and blogs.

Thank you.

Hello!
Currently, there are no plans for bounty at Amanpuri, but there are plans for AirDrop. It starts around this weekend. Details will be announced again.
Thank you.
Super news! I will definitely take part in your airdrop! I like your project and I am very interested to receive your coin!

Hello.

We look forward to your participation.
We have already started air drop.
We have already announced Bitcoin Talk, but we will guide you again.

Thank you.

Hello!
Currently, there are no plans for bounty at Amanpuri, but there are plans for AirDrop. It starts around this weekend. Details will be announced again.
Thank you.
Super news! I will definitely take part in your airdrop! I like your project and I am very interested to receive your coin!

Hello.

We look forward to your participation.
We have already started air drop.
We have already announced Bitcoin Talk, but we will guide you again.

Thank you.

AMANPURI EXCHANGE AIRDROP CAMPAIGN IS LIVE!!

Token price(now):1AMLtoken=0.08USD

A unique referral link will also be given to you complete this submission.

Maybe soon she will enter the top10 crypto exchanges, hurry to get tokens that will only grow in value.

Amanpuri is a licensed exchange with 100%protection of customer assets, which is rapidly gaining momentum! 

http://t.me/AmanpuriAirdropBot

drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:34:00 PM

Come on! Face id for exchange? It is crypto where people prefer to remain anonymous and now you suggest making face id? It sounds weird
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 01:38:06 AM

AMANPURI ICO listed on ICOnow.net listing.

You can update ICO info, just send us an email (m@iconow.net) with new info.

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:01:17 AM

does anyone know what price per token and how many softcap from this project? because I didn't find that information on website and telegram ... maybe someone was willing to answer!

pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 10:09:23 AM

This is really ultimate exchange, because only a few of exchanges provides margin trading. Speaking about 100x leverage, I know only bitmex and nothing more.

Don't forget they are only providing dreams and promises up to this time.

So nothing is ultimate yet until they launch at least their working beta version.

With only 8% of the ICO proceeds going to actual product development while the rest goes to management and staff  Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:54:27 PM

The offer of this project are the same as those exchange project which are now scam like DAXICO. Exchange projects are very  common these days, they are  really seeing  this type  of business to be more profitable unlike just a coin with a utility. Exchange project is a way bigger scam.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:47:07 PM

The offer of this project are the same as those exchange project which are now scam like DAXICO. Exchange projects are very  common these days, they are  really seeing  this type  of business to be more profitable unlike just a coin with a utility. Exchange project is a way bigger scam.
yes you are right if this project is same as what you say and indeed there are many exchange projects that offer very tempting things but it all depends on our assessment of projects that have the concept of exchange

pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 06:28:22 PM

I hope it is not that case with scam and these guys will show us working product finally.
I don't want to make predictions on this matter, but I am going just to keep an eye on this thread in order to get updates about this exchange.

There's no way they can launch a working product, Private sale is not working well..  Public sale is 79 days to go until start.

With only 8% allotted in development of the actual product wait for atleast 2 years before we can see a prototype or beta launch Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:23:38 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 09:24:48 PM by mprep

27.7% of rising funds you will lock for marketing. Does bounty campaign includes in that percentage?
I already found a resource , where the bounty company. By the way, there is not a bad percentage of the pool allocated for the signature  Wink
Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128303.0
Yes, but I was interested in paying dividends twice a year. How will it be made: by prior request, or automatically, on wallets with AMAL tokens? Of course, it would be better if they went straight to their wallets.

You will support  tokens also or only coins?
And would it not be so, that after a while, you will ban some countries from using your exchange?
If there is a rule stated by regulators then team is forced to ban some countries. Sometimes it is prohibited to accept customers from USA as a participant or investor in token sale&bounty campaign.
By the way, soon KYC check can be made significant changes in order to mitigate the situation with such a check. The US Congress recently introduced a draft law on the regulation of cryptocurrency, in which the cryptocurrency will not be classified as securities and then the SEC commission that establishes its draconian rules will have no relation to the cryptocurrency and its KYC verification instructions will not be valid. There is a high probability that this project will be accepted.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:34:11 PM

KYC procedure is necessary, every large and promising project sooner or later introduces KYC for users.

KYC problem only for beginners, experienced guys go through this procedure very quickly!

I do not see the need for this procedure. many investors do not want to go through it. it reveals their essence. they would like to invest money anonymously. but many projects do not allow this to happen. I think, that there would be more investment if this procedure were not available.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:47:18 AM

After reading the white paper was surprised by its quality and approach to work. I hope it will be a great exchange and the whole team will fulfill all their ideas, now there are a lot of new exchanges, but there are very few high-quality ones, especially for beginning traders and investors with small capital.
AMANPURI strives to become the No. 1 exchange in the world in the field of cryptocurrency trading and has several advantages, including:
· Transaction fees are cheap,
- High leverage,
· High security
· UIUX is easy to use,
· FX trading and in-kind trading,
· With the help of the AMAL token you can halve the transaction fee,
· Holders of AMAL tokens have the opportunity to receive dividends twice a year in accordance with the increase in the price of the token.
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 01:57:00 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 03:56:41 PM by mprep

Today I saw an article about your project on the site FinanceYahoo.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitmex-x-binance-x-asset-181500426.html
Very interesting!
I personally did not expect this, that there will be an article about them on such a site, it sounds very promising, you will need to read everything in more detail
Hello!
We will continue to be featured in multiple media.
That's because we are an exchange that deserves attention.
Thank you.
It is perfectly! Continue on. I would recommend you to hold a contest of articles about the project. Let the authors be many, let them write in different languages. This will contribute to the popularization of the project!
Hello.

That's a funny idea!
Immediately consider in the team and in the bounty program
It was decided to carry out.

Thank you.

I have such a question, will you hold conferences with your presentation in order to have even more business partners in the future?

Hello!
We will continue to participate in the conference in the future.
Information is always sent via SNS.
Thank you.
Of course, participation in international conferences dedicated to blockchain technology and investment in crypto projects is a very important step! I will be glad to see the project team at such events! If you participate, be sure to make a detailed photo report - it will certainly be interesting to the project community and project investors.

Hello.

Thanks for the positive feedback.
Of course, I will attach a photo when I mention it on SNS.
We will continue to provide new topics to keep investors interested.

Thank you.

It is perfectly! Continue on. I would recommend you to hold a contest of articles about the project. Let the authors be many, let them write in different languages. This will contribute to the popularization of the project!
then it is better to spend a bounty program in full,which also will include program writing articles and vlogging program,and the program Twitter Facebook and the company signature

Hello.

Thank you for a good idea for the prosperity of our project.
It was decided to be considered and implemented by the team.
Thank you.

then it is better to spend a bounty program in full,which also will include program writing articles and vlogging program,and the program Twitter Facebook and the company signature
The project team probably knows better what they need more to promote their project and what marketing program they will choose . If they are confident in their abilities and they do not need a bounty program , it means that the project can really be successful and without advertising in social networks .

Hello.

We are promoting projects according to well-researched marketing programs.
But what you guys think for our exchange does not go to waste.
We decided to implement the Bounty Program.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128303

Thank you.

the project has low fees, maybe he does not need a bounty program,they will be able to attract investors and raise the necessary amount for the development of the project
the bounty program is designed not only to attract the attention of investors,but it has a huge marketing move in attracting new users of the future product
Hello.
We will discuss in a team meeting.
Thank you.
Tell the team that we look forward to a positive consideration of the issue. You have a very interesting project and many would like to take part in bounty and earn your coins.

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in our project.
We decided to hold a bounty program.
Please participate by all means.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128303

Thank you.

How are you going to compete with bitmex? Most of traders use mostly this exchange and it is getting harder to compete.
But probably I will try your service

Hello.

The exchange we are developing is equipped with all the functions found in BitMex, and will continue to provide many more services not found in BitMEX and Binance.
As an example, there are the following advantages.
・ Multilingual phone support
・ Leverage trading and spot trading are possible
・ Altocoin can trade leverage
・ The transaction fee can be halved by using Amal token
・ The fraction of currency can be converted to amal
・ Amal Token holder has dividend twice a year according to the holding rate
・ Use of demo trade is possible
・ MAM account can be used
・ Fiat's handling
There are many other advantages, but look forward to future announcements.
In addition to this product, we will develop strong marketing.

Thank you.

Hello!
Where i can see the list of countries that are allowed eщ join your white list?

Hello.

Currently, pre-sales are not available to residents of the United States.
Residents outside the United States can purchase.
Basically, you can participate from any country after the sales office is opened.

Thank you.

For today’s situation a lot of exchanges provide pre-mine option. Would you have something like that?

now all the exchanges represent this, very few people work without this function

Hello.

Amanpuri does not plan mining.

Thank you.

For today’s situation a lot of exchanges provide pre-mine option. Would you have something like that?

now all the exchanges represent this, very few people work without this function
Not all, only few exchanges made it with good quality.
There are a lot of work to increase exchange token price.

Hello.

Mining to increase the value of tokens is not natural.
In our project, we will be able to use AML tokens for discounting of transaction fees like BNB in Binance.
Pre-sales, ICO buyers also have dividends.
There are other logics that increase the value of AML tokens, but please wait for future announcements.

Thank you.

Will you have opportunity to pay for comissions with your native token? usually it costs less just in all exchanges I use.

Hello.

We issue our own token AML, which can be used to discount transaction fees.
The transaction fee can be halved by using this.

Thank you.

What other social networks do you have?

Hello.

thank you for having interest. We have various SNS etc.

Our information links.

HP
https://amanpuri.io/tokensale/

Telegram

Twitter
https://twitter.com/amanpuri_ex

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/amanpuriexchange/

Medium
https://medium.com/@h.tomoyuki

reddit
https://old.reddit.com/r/amanpuri_exchange_/

Thank you.

How about OTC service on your platform ? And would you create mobile app for IOS users?

Hello.

The OTC has not been decided at present.
Yes, of course we also provide apps for android.IOS.

Thank you.

Well, how about adding option trading like Deribit exchange suggest?
At the moment only Deribit suggest this opportunity and you will be a big competitor in case of launch such option.

Hello.

We will consider in the team.

Thank you.

Where i can speak with developers about possibility to make a pool investment? Thanks!

Hello.

Thank you for your suggestion about pool investment.
We will consider in the team.

You should use telegram to communicate with Amanpuri team.
Telegram

Thank you.

starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:47:10 PM

I understand 100% at the moment that you do not have and are not going to use the market maker in your project?
For your project it seems to me that it is very important at this stage.
If you still use it, how much can it digest in dollars?

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 01:52:46 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 01:58:54 PM by mprep

This allows influencers, affiliators and bloggers around the world to advertise Amanpuri.

Hello!

Yes, the method of advertising has changed significantly in the past few years.
We set referral fees to 40% and offer great products so that influencers around the world can easily advertise.

Thank you.

I bet you will attract audience by making margin trading competition. More traders will be interested in competition and as a result in your exchange. Consider this opportunity!

Hello.

thank you for having interest!
Our exchange is well under development.
This opportunity will be given soon.
Please look forward to it.

Thank you.

So what about fees? It is a good idea to lower fees at the beginning just to increase user's base. Have you though about that?
Fees should be lower than Bitmex at least

Hello.

The transaction fee for Bitmex is 0.15%.
Our exchange fee is 0.15%, but it can be reduced to 0.075% by using AMAL, so it is possible to realize a cheaper transaction fee than Bitmex.

Thank you.

Does that project has demo version of exchange or any YouTube channel to try interface adoption?

Hello.

On our platform, it is possible to demo-trade in the environment in almost the same way as in reality.
Demo trading allows you to practice trading and test your system.

Thank you.

Will it be possible to lock-up tokens for a certain time and get dividends from it in the service of your exchange?

Hello.

Tokens purchased at Presale or ICO will be locked up for a certain period. The lockup period is also subject to dividends.

Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 02:37:01 AM

So will you answer me, guys?
When will you launch your ultimate exchange finally? Being a trader I am looking forward trying it.

Hello.

The exchange we are developing will open in November 2019.
Before that, it will open as a sales office in June 2019.
Please try!

Thank you.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: