Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform)  (Read 11536 times)
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

AMANPURI●ultimate exchange

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 10:02:32 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 02:00:28 AM by AMANPURI

I also get all required answers, but I don't understand why is it called ultimate exchange and what is your main feature regarding protection?
Hello.
Amanpuri will be the second largest exchange market for high leverage trading with a board matching system next to BitMex.  All of the features found in BitMex will be available on the Amanpuri exchange.
  And it will be the best exchange in the world to be able to use various functions and services that are not in BitMex.
  For security,
  Amanpuri will store your assets 95% of the time in 24 hours in a cold wallet with multisig.
  We partner with key custodians to separate and manage assets.
  In addition, white hackers perform hacking tests etc. and keep hacking impossible.
  Even if a hacking theft occurs, we pool 5% of our sales monthly, so we can compensate for it
Thank you.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
High LeverageAsset Protection
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 10:25:48 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 01:42:42 AM by AMANPURI

The offer of this project are the same as those exchange project which are now scam like DAXICO. Exchange projects are very  common these days, they are  really seeing  this type  of business to be more profitable unlike just a coin with a utility. Exchange project is a way bigger scam.
Hello.
Why do you think it is a scam?
 Our project will keep on going no matter what you think.
 You will want to withdraw this comment as the sales office will open in June and July and the exchange will open in November.
Thank you.

DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:12:23 PM

In Yahoo Finance they write about the great experience of the Amanpuri team, very interesting.
"The team also has abundant experience in development. They have worked with Fujitsu which is a world-class company, have developed DLT exchanges and are active members in the field of AI and blockchain." https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitmex-x-binance-x-asset-181500426.html

BTC $1 mln
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 12:31:20 PM

Recently I've started my trading on Bitmex, so you know what? I completely don't like their charts, moreover I don't like when tick on ethereum is too big, like 5 cents. Don't repeat their mistakes

But these are somehow minor details. The most important aspect is the liquidity of the order books. It's not fun if you can't sell or buy at a reasonable spread.
Also there must be marginal trading and good security protect.

Good security is top priority, but that's something which is very hard to assess for the users. If it turns out that your funds are have been safe for a long time, that's a good sign that the exchange is secure.

yes, but how can ordinary people find this out?
Hello.
For security of Amanpri, customer assets are stored 95% of the time in 24 hours in a cold wallet using multisig.
Security is also very high because it will be a three-tiered wallet.
In addition, we segregate and manage with key custodians.
And I pool 5% of the monthly profit so I can compensate 100% of the damage with pool funds in case of emergency.
And we will conduct hacking tests by white hackers and take measures to prevent theft damage.
Naturally, it costs money, but Amanpuri is a perfect exchange place for customers to use with peace of mind, paying lavishly costs to protect their assets and build their trust.
Thank you

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 12:46:18 PM

I hope it is not that case with scam and these guys will show us working product finally.
I don't want to make predictions on this matter, but I am going just to keep an eye on this thread in order to get updates about this exchange.

I think we will soon be able to see a really quality product
Hello.
Thank you.
I agree! We will release the sales office and wallet to everyone in June.
The exchange will also open in November.
We will be releasing it soon, so please look forward to it.
Thank you

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 12:49:50 PM

I hope it is not that case with scam and these guys will show us working product finally.
I don't want to make predictions on this matter, but I am going just to keep an eye on this thread in order to get updates about this exchange.

There's no way they can launch a working product, Private sale is not working well..  Public sale is 79 days to go until start.

With only 8% allotted in development of the actual product wait for atleast 2 years before we can see a prototype or beta launch Cheesy
Hello.
Not to say only 8%.
With our technology, we can provide a platform with the best UIUX on a budget of only 8%.
In other words, high-quality product development is possible at low cost when compared to other companies.
Unlike other ICOs, we are not trying to collect more funds than necessary.
The remaining funds will be used to enhance the services.
Since we have already raised development funds, we have started to develop exchanges.
The sales office will open in June and July.
And the exchange will open in November.
Even if you do not wait for two years, you can use it later this year.
Thank you

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 01:15:59 PM

You have pretty nice website design! Hope you will be able to make platform in same nice colors!
Hello.
Thanks for the positive feedback.
We have developed an exchange that makes the design easy to see.
We've started developing it for easy-to-use and easy-to-use UIUX, so stay tuned.
Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 01:18:19 PM

Can I see the exact distribution plan of the funds raised in the AMANPURI token sale process?

Hello.
Please visit our website.
Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 01:20:38 PM

You said that you wiil introdused your customer support in nine languages. Do you plan to increase the number of available support languages?
Hello.
Thank you for checking it out.
Since we opened the exchange, the number of users in a certain country increases, and if we decide that it is necessary to support the language of that country, we will increase the number of languages ​​supported.
Amanpuri will continue to grow even after the exchange opens.
Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 01:22:41 PM

Do you plan to invite investors after main ICO buy join summits in all over the world?
Hello.
We will continue to actively participate in conferences and meetups around the world.
Thank you.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 01:24:23 PM

Would you planing to make new partnerships with other projects? Sequoia for example?
Hello.
Our exchange also serves as a place where new projects will be listed.
Thank you.

DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:26:40 PM

Will your telephone support be available 24 hours a day? If so, what languages will be supported?
I think they have already implemented such a service. This is information from their official website.
"We have introduced telephone customer support systems that are available in English, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian and Portuguese."

BTC $1 mln
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 01:33:15 PM

In fact, to market any rookie exchange is very difficult, so I on your place would not much count on the fact that the team will collect a lot of money on ICO.
That would be difficult, as you say in a regular exchange ICO.
Amanpuri is the only one exchange in the world with the unique features and services added by combining the features of BitMex and Binance.

Leverage up to 100x
Low transaction fee
High Security
Easy use and understandable UIUX
Phone call supporting in multiple language
Spot trading also available
Trading Altcoin with leverage
Halving the transaction fee with AMAL token
Exchanging the fraction below minimum unit of each currency to AMAL at once AMAL token holder receives a dividend according to holding ratio twice a year
Demo trading
MAM account
FIAT account
Furthermore, all the functions that can be used with BitMex can be used with Amanpuri.

Because there are so many features, it has already been featured in various media, attracted attention, and sales of pre-sales are also progressing well.
And since we were able to raise development funds for the exchange, we started development.
You can tell that it is different from other ICOs.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 01:35:47 PM

You have pretty nice website design! Hope you will be able to make platform in same nice colors!
The color and design is not bad, but formulaic. I'd like to see a demo version of the exchange. Then it will be clear whether this exchange to rely on a good investment.
All exchanges look about the same. Look at the site with the largest trading volume. In their design there is nothing remarkable. The main draw user the timely addition of the currency pairs and a loyal attitude to the participants of the exchange.
Our exchange is easier to see than others as a design.
We are developing an easy-to-use and easy-to-read UIUX, so please look forward to it.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 01:53:08 PM

27.7% of rising funds you will lock for marketing. Does bounty campaign includes in that percentage?
Yes, the bounty is included in the marketing budget.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 01:56:14 PM

I have one question, on which exchanges are you planning to place your token and when? I think this is a very important question for the success of the project and for me personally too.
I also care about this issue, would very much like to hear it from the developers.
Since the AMAL token will be listed on the exchange Amanpuri, using the token at the time of the transaction can reduce the transaction fee by half.
And there is also a dividend for those who bought at ICO and pre-sale.
And we are considering doing IEO.
We will notify you when an exchange listed on IEO is decided.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 01:59:08 PM

Very interesting project, I look forward to its success and will follow this thread, good luck to the developers and all the participants.
thank you for having interest.
This project will proceed.
It is successful because we have started the development of the exchange.
Please look forward to.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 02:02:27 PM

Come on! Face id for exchange? It is crypto where people prefer to remain anonymous and now you suggest making face id? It sounds weird
Perhaps the face id will be used only for secure login. Apple also applies this technology, but the company does not receive your data. If it is possible to implement such functionality on the exchange to replace the 2FA, it will not be bad.
The positive thing is that the ICO team conducts a KYC check at the beginning of the ICO bounty campaign, and not at the end, and not after the ICO, as almost everyone is doing now. This already indicates that the AMANPURI project team is not going to cheat. That's why I joined this project.
Thanks for the positive feedback.
That's right, we don't cheat or help cheat.
There is no need for KYC certification procedures to easily collect money with ICO fraud.
Although there is also the purpose of preventing fraud, we have required KYC certification even at pre-sale, airdrop and bounty points so that you can use it without any new procedures after the exchange opens.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 02:06:31 PM

Come on! Face id for exchange? It is crypto where people prefer to remain anonymous and now you suggest making face id? It sounds weird
Perhaps the face id will be used only for secure login. Apple also applies this technology, but the company does not receive your data. If it is possible to implement such functionality on the exchange to replace the 2FA, it will not be bad.
The positive thing is that the ICO team conducts a KYC check at the beginning of the ICO bounty campaign, and not at the end, and not after the ICO, as almost everyone is doing now. This already indicates that the AMANPURI project team is not going to cheat. That's why I joined this project.
Why have done so? Why should KYC go first? Does this reduce the number of scammers initially? On the contrary, such a system will reduce the number of participants in the company's bounty. Scares many KYC.
The easiest way to increase ICO buyers, Airdrop participants and Bounty participants is to not carry out KYC certification.
But Amanpuri is looking at the future.
By not committing fraudulently, Amanpuri earns the trust of its customers and becomes a long-lasting exchange.
Unlike many other ICOs.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 02:08:18 PM

I have one question, on which exchanges are you planning to place your token and when? I think this is a very important question for the success of the project and for me personally too.
It is not happening, the Amanpuri is the exchange . Tokens like other exchanges will be used inside the platform , and their owners will have certain bonuses. Read the white paper.
That's right.
Thank you for checking the white paper.
But we are also considering IEO.
We will post new information here so please check.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: