Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥Lets's Talk about AMANPURI EXCHANGE🔥🔥 (100x Leverage Platform)  (Read 11536 times)
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

AMANPURI●ultimate exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 02:10:48 PM

Come on! Face id for exchange? It is crypto where people prefer to remain anonymous and now you suggest making face id? It sounds weird
Perhaps the face id will be used only for secure login. Apple also applies this technology, but the company does not receive your data. If it is possible to implement such functionality on the exchange to replace the 2FA, it will not be bad.
The positive thing is that the ICO team conducts a KYC check at the beginning of the ICO bounty campaign, and not at the end, and not after the ICO, as almost everyone is doing now. This already indicates that the AMANPURI project team is not going to cheat. That's why I joined this project.
Why have done so? Why should KYC go first? Does this reduce the number of scammers initially? On the contrary, such a system will reduce the number of participants in the company's bounty. Scares many KYC.
Many ICO teams use a KYC check at the end of the ICO or even after it to use various difficulties and inconsistencies of such a check in order to deny members of the bounty to pass a KYC check and thus not pay the earned tokens.
If a KYC check, as in this case, is carried out at the initial stage of an ICO, then this further excludes the possibility of such deception.
 Many bounty hunters have repeatedly expressed their opinion that the KYC test, if conducted, should provide the ICO team with the opportunity to pass it in the initial stage of the ICO.
Yes, we are working to make everyone involved in the Amanpuri project happy in any way.
The final request for KYC certification is betrayal to those involved in the project.
Amanpuri is a company that prioritizes customer trust over short-term profits.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
High LeverageAsset Protection
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 05:36:26 AM

Would you have trading terminal for mobile phone as an application, and can we make a short position there with margin call?
Yes, of course.
Amanpuri releases APP for Android and IOS.
You can have both short and long positions by using the APP.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 05:40:45 AM

27.7% of rising funds you will lock for marketing. Does bounty campaign includes in that percentage?
I already found a resource , where the bounty company. By the way, there is not a bad percentage of the pool allocated for the signature  Wink
Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128303.0
Yes, but I was interested in paying dividends twice a year. How will it be made: by prior request, or automatically, on wallets with AMAL tokens? Of course, it would be better if they went straight to their wallets.

You will support  tokens also or only coins?
And would it not be so, that after a while, you will ban some countries from using your exchange?
If there is a rule stated by regulators then team is forced to ban some countries. Sometimes it is prohibited to accept customers from USA as a participant or investor in token sale&bounty campaign.
By the way, soon KYC check can be made significant changes in order to mitigate the situation with such a check. The US Congress recently introduced a draft law on the regulation of cryptocurrency, in which the cryptocurrency will not be classified as securities and then the SEC commission that establishes its draconian rules will have no relation to the cryptocurrency and its KYC verification instructions will not be valid. There is a high probability that this project will be accepted.
About dividend
AML obtained by the time of exchange opening is classified correctly in the back office.
Amanpuri's ICO is not sold to people of the U.S. nationality, but can also be purchased by U.S. nationals after the opening of the sales office.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 05:43:36 AM

27.7% of rising funds you will lock for marketing. Does bounty campaign includes in that percentage?
I already found a resource , where the bounty company. By the way, there is not a bad percentage of the pool allocated for the signature  Wink
Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128303.0
Yes, but I was interested in paying dividends twice a year. How will it be made: by prior request, or automatically, on wallets with AMAL tokens? Of course, it would be better if they went straight to their wallets.
What dividends are you talking about? I have been talking about fees. Is there any dividends in that project?
ICO, AML Token Buyers at Pre-sale have dividends.
Dividends increase along with the growth of the exchange because 5% of the profit of the Leveraged Exchange is distributed.
Of course it is automatically distributed to the user's account.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:06:06 AM

I would prefer to invest to a legitimate company that is located in one of the countries of the European Union.  There, legislation looks more closely at such companies.
White Paper says they are licensed and registered in Malta. "The AMANPURI Exchange is a licensed DLT exchange based in the Republic of Malta that offers first-class VFA and VFA/FIAT exchange and payment solutions."
It is very interesting to look at these documents. I think such information should be on the official site.
Documents for registering a company in Malta can be made for very little money, so I would not pay attention to them if I were you. There are more important details that I would look at.
Are you shure that you can buy fake documents in such independent county as Malta?

You don't even need a fake documents to register a LLC Company in malta

Also You don't need to be physically resides in malta to register a company,

All you need is a trusted agent to handle the registration and money to pay for LLC Registration. It will only cost less than $1000 to have your company in malta

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:19:26 AM

You really want to put 30% of raised money for security and protection sector? That’s good and necessary, but for what?
Insufficient security can not protect the customer's assets.
In the unlikely event of hacking damage, the trust as an exchange will be lost.
Amanpuri lavishly pays the cost needed to gain customer confidence.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:22:06 AM

KYC procedure is necessary, every large and promising project sooner or later introduces KYC for users.

KYC problem only for beginners, experienced guys go through this procedure very quickly!

I do not see the need for this procedure. many investors do not want to go through it. it reveals their essence. they would like to invest money anonymously. but many projects do not allow this to happen. I think, that there would be more investment if this procedure were not available.
Of course I understand that if the project does not do KYC, a lot of money will be collected.
But that makes it easier for both the exchange and the customer to do fraud.
If there is fraud, the exchange trust will be lost.
Amanpuri prioritizes earning trust by securing customers' safety over short-term profits.
Amanpuri is always looking at the future.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:28:56 AM

Would you planing to make new partnerships with other projects? Sequoia for example?
I am also very interested to hear about partnerships, this can accelerate the development of the project.

After reading the white paper was surprised by its quality and approach to work. I hope it will be a great exchange and the whole team will fulfill all their ideas, now there are a lot of new exchanges, but there are very few high-quality ones, especially for beginning traders and investors with small capital.
AMANPURI strives to become the No. 1 exchange in the world in the field of cryptocurrency trading and has several advantages, including:
· Transaction fees are cheap,
- High leverage,
· High security
· UIUX is easy to use,
· FX trading and in-kind trading,
· With the help of the AMAL token you can halve the transaction fee,
· Holders of AMAL tokens have the opportunity to receive dividends twice a year in accordance with the increase in the price of the token.
It is difficult to call it big advantages, the most important thing is honest work and attract good amounts of money, organize a large number of currency pairs. Then people will use this exchange.
About partnership
Amanpuri will serve as a place where IEO will be listed.

Amanpuri will handle many stocks in spot trading, including IEO.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:32:13 AM

You really want to put 30% of raised money for security and protection sector? That’s good and necessary, but for what?
30% is a very high percentage, I wonder how the team will manage the money, what measures will be taken to increase security?
Please read the white paper carefully.
First, 95% of the funds are managed by cold wallet. And the use of major custodians. And we will pool the funds every month to compensate for the client assets just in case.
Security to protect the customer assets will be over-proactive measures.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:30:52 AM

This is the first time I see such high security measures, perhaps this AMANPURI will stand out among others.

Perhaps the investor will be interested in high security, who will be confident in the safety of his funds.

That's right. Amanpuri attracts many investors.
If the exchange can not securely manage the customer's assets, the exchange can not continue.
We provide an environment where customers can rest assuredly invest in the future of cryptocurrency.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:34:20 AM

Will it be possible to lock-up tokens for a certain time and get dividends from it in the service of your exchange?

Hello.

Tokens purchased at Presale or ICO will be locked up for a certain period. The lockup period is also subject to dividends.

Thank you.
Will AMAL tokens be blocked on ICO bounty campaign participants? If so, will they be blocked already in our wallets and for how long?
Four months after the exchange is fully open, 10% of the held tokens are unlocked each month.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:37:22 AM

So will you answer me, guys?
When will you launch your ultimate exchange finally? Being a trader I am looking forward trying it.

Hello.

The exchange we are developing will open in November 2019.
Before that, it will open as a sales office in June 2019.
Please try!

Thank you.
Of course, a lot of time. However, by November, the cryptocurrency market should already rise well and AMAL tokens should have a good price by that time.
We also believe that the cryptocurrency market will grow steadily, but the price will be marketed to AMAL not on a BTC basis but on a USD basis, so it will never be cheaper on a USD basis.
And there is a possibility that the token soars by opening the sales office or closing the ICO.
We recommend early purchase.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 12:26:33 PM

Why is it that good project run or posted by a newbie copper member? I wish some good bounty manager would be able to handle in the likes of this project. This is very promising and probably it could be one of the strong exchange in the near future.
We made an account for Bitcoin Talk exclusively for AMANPURI.
So the display is 'newbie copper member', but our team is made up of cryptocurrency experts.
Please see HP.
https://amanpuri.io/tokensale/

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 12:30:50 PM

So what about fees? It is a good idea to lower fees at the beginning just to increase user's base. Have you though about that?
Fees should be lower than Bitmex at least

Hello.

The transaction fee for Bitmex is 0.15%.
Our exchange fee is 0.15%, but it can be reduced to 0.075% by using AMAL, so it is possible to realize a cheaper transaction fee than Bitmex.

Thank you.
Could it be more reduced if we will invite friends to use your exchange for trading?
There is no discount on your transaction fee by inviting a friend, but if you invite a friend via Referral Link, your income will be up to 40% of the friend's transaction fee.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 12:47:05 PM

I would like to ask if your team passed KYC verification and if so, where can I see the official results? This is very important information for me.

Hello.

We are proceeding with the procedure for KYC.
At FoundICO, the KYC procedure has been completed.
https://foundico.com/ico/amanpuri.html

Thank you.

Will I have to undergo the process of KYC your investors? Can I purchase your tokens anonymously?
KYC certification is required when using AMANPURI.
Currently we can not buy anonymously, but we are considering IEO.
If the listed exchange is available anonymously, you may be able to purchase AML tokens anonymously.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 12:25:08 PM

Amanpuri Exchange has all chances to go in to top-20 of exchanges with active community and IEO support. Just watch information about Bitmax Exchange, it’s new but already has popularity and good trading volumes.
That's right.
Amanpuri's exchange is not yet open, but BitMex, which has been open for several years, has a large turnover.
Amanpuri introduces more than BitMex functions and services, so it has the potential to become an exchange of more than BitMex.
Amanpuri aims to be the best exchange in the world.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 12:27:36 PM

Amanpuri Exchange has all chances to go in to top-20 of exchanges with active community and IEO support. Just watch information about Bitmax Exchange, it’s new but already has popularity and good trading volumes.
In the top 20 to enter practical not really. It needs to attract a lot of traders to the platform , and it costs a lot of money. There is another way , but to go for him to make something new, which is not yet on other exchanges. In this regard, I like the exchange Bibox. Watching its development for about a year.
Amanpuri is developing for the exchange opening in November.
And pay the highest referral fees in the industry to attract many traders to the platform.
This is how Binance evolved as it is now.
This will spread the world's affiliate, bloggers.
Of course we do all the marketing we can usually think of.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 12:30:37 PM

This is the first time I see such high security measures, perhaps this AMANPURI will stand out among others.

Perhaps the investor will be interested in high security, who will be confident in the safety of his funds.

Even the richest exchanges, which are already firmly entrenched in the market and then suffer from fraudsters, do not understand how a young project with limited means can compete with them.
I agree, I want to listen to the developers what steps they will take to increase security and most importantly, how they will react, if the break still?
Generally as a rule if it happens a loss of funds on the stock exchange, then credibility is lost and the market gradually ceases to be active . But my memory of the exchange was that even after the loss of users ' funds paid them all for some time. But that unpleasant situations did not happen in advance is necessary to think about the security of their exchange.
That's right.
Exchange hacking damage can also lead to a loss of exchange trust.
Amampuri stores 95% of the customer's assets in a cold wallet as a hacking countermeasure.
And we segregate and manage with key custodians.
In addition, highly skilled white hackers conduct hacking tests and keep hacking impossible.
We will pool 5% of profits every month so that we can compensate even in the unlikely event.
At the time of the hacking of the other day's Binance, it announced that it would compensate immediately.
Amanpuri compensates quickly using pool funds for compensation.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 02:56:20 PM

Even the richest exchanges, which are already firmly entrenched in the market and then suffer from fraudsters, do not understand how a young project with limited means can compete with them.
I agree, I want to listen to the developers what steps they will take to increase security and most importantly, how they will react, if the break still?
Generally as a rule if it happens a loss of funds on the stock exchange, then credibility is lost and the market gradually ceases to be active . But my memory of the exchange was that even after the loss of users ' funds paid them all for some time. But that unpleasant situations did not happen in advance is necessary to think about the security of their exchange.
If you look at the top 20 exchanges in coinmarcetcap , we see that half of them created in 2018. That is the year the charity was able to get one of the best. But now, the competition between platforms much more so to be among the best.
As you know, the competition of cryptocurrency exchanges is fierce.
However, Amanpuri takes advantage of the fact that it is a late departure and actively incorporates the good points of the former exchanges.
It also introduces new features and services that have never been found in the cryptocurrency industry such as MAM accounts and Fiat.
We are still hiding a lot of content, but the content we have just announced has been featured in various media.
We will release new information in the future, so it will be taken up in the media more.
The best competition results in the best exchange.
Please look forward to it.

AMANPURI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 03:05:49 PM

If you look at the top 20 exchanges in coinmarcetcap , we see that half of them created in 2018. That is the year the charity was able to get one of the best. But now, the competition between platforms much more so to be among the best.
It's true, the competition in the crypto world is high now, we need a strong marketing plan.

Yeah majority of those are just made for wash trading purposes, you can clearly see the volume of top coins compare to other alts that is listed on those exchange, a good indicator that its just wash trading to get a better ranking in CMC so they can ask a hefty fees in listing fees in every coin project wanting to get listed.
As you know, IEO costs a lot of money to get listed.
However, Amanpuri sets the cost at which IEO is listed to the lowest level in the industry.
As a result, we will welcome the listed project's community (20,000) as Amanpuri's customers.
In other words, Amanpuri does not make profits at listing costs but looks at long-term profits by increasing customers.
With long-term profit, we can provide stable service to customers.
Of course there are examinations in the listing, so fraud and those with few community members are excluded.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: