Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't give up yet  (Read 3812 times)
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:07:02 AM

Most probably the one now who is more upset is the imvestor or trader. Because of this bear market that is too lame and bot profittable, everyone now is hoping and also waiting for a huge comeback of the prices in the market. Bounty hunters are also affected with this type of market, but we should all not give up, this would just be an obstacle now for the bright future of crypto industry.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:19:12 AM

let them leave the industry that will make them regret later on and for me crypto still has the opportunity to rise again, they should also know that all of this has its own time and is not above. so don't ever give up and be patient that the market soon might get better.

Classified: Top Secret

Activity: 37
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:43:33 AM

I can't add to this discussion about hope, but I can express how I see it.

Bitcoin went up when it was finally discovered by the masses and news, and subsequently crashed when the new bagholders got cought with their pants down. Meanwhile everybody and their brother was making and pumping their own coins and tokens.

The phrases of lambo, moon, hodl; etc, should not be used by anyone but the most inexperienced anymore.

If it is asset class, treat it as such.

This isn't a slam by any stretch on anyone. It is how I look at it. That's all. So please don't take it personally.

But what 'hope' do I give crypto-mania. None.

That said what do I expect of the market. I look at it like any other investment medium I involve myself in.

And right now I simply see the need of ongoing consolidation. It must continue to strengthen the industry and markets

We need not wait for fancy marketing products or company application or government acceptance. That should and will come with time.

What we need is for the weak to consolidate and the weaker to simply go away.

And that's where any hope would exist. That's where investing becomes reality and speculation becomes less of a factor.

M2c

-CTS-
jerryspringer

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:49:41 AM

If I hadn't bought some lows and sold some highs I would've lost alot more in 2018, but I think it will get to new ATH's at some point anyways, the only question is when.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:51:38 AM

I also will not give up on market conditions like this, because I have confidence in the future that the market will rise again even though I don't know when, when patience is absolutely necessary to be able to get good results in the future

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:03:57 AM

In times where you cant find the hope to still hold its very hard for investors especially to newbies to not give up. They always think negative thoughts like what will happen with their investment or is there a chance the price will go up. For us that have been here for few years we understand their worries, because I aready experience how to earn huge profit here I never lose hope and I am more focus on what I can contribute as an investor.

You have to think ahead of what might be the price for the next few months or years. Just be positive and ignore the current price, take a risk because it will surely worth it when the bull run occur.

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:18:23 AM

My strategy of late has been watching the market, waiting for a real bottom, waiting for for companies to fail, and invest in the survivors.

We are not there yet, but we are closer than we were last year.

And then and only then, I am all in with my war chest.

Cold, calm, and calculated.

-CTS-
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 04:56:05 AM

While I entered the field a year and 2 months back, I have invested only which was proved to be wrong entry, but with the time goes, but investment goes down and down more, but as the time progresses, I have learned many things like how to mine, earning free bounties, signature campaigns, how to trade on exchanges, protection, 2FA security codes, which excited me, and I have a strong feeling this this field will bounce back strong at a unknown definite time so as others.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:56:50 AM

The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

Inspiring quote dude and agree with it, we need to move on with our failure in crypto and proceed to do the work co'z soon the hardwork well be worth and the return well be greater than how we failed. Patient also we need to pursue and just concentrate in the future plan to make it profitable.

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:08:18 AM

A year and two months does not make a gambler.

And a gambler does not play on hope.

Learn for years. Losing money is not a failure, nor making money make a successor.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:26:37 AM

I've been in this crypto world for sometimes now, i've ever meet good time and right now is the bad time that occur. And i still not given up on the hope for the future of crypto, i'm sure there will be time that crypto will be great again.
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:31:15 AM

The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

Although i did not earn much from the time i start my crypto investing till now but i strongly urge that you should persevere when you want to give up on your crypto no one will blame you but you think about why you start off in crypto in the first place and if you think your reason to leave is valid by all means.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:37:34 AM

Thanks for the words of encouragement ,I personally I'm not a giving up type and I will make sure to keep learning and contributing in the blockchain tech space ,I'm less worried about when bullrun will come and I already have a feeling that it will come stronger again because 2019 market step is in good healthy shape
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:47:41 AM

I've been in this crypto world for sometimes now, i've ever meet good time and right now is the bad time that occur. And i still not given up on the hope for the future of crypto, i'm sure there will be time that crypto will be great again.

I agree with you, yes this is the very toughest phase of crypto history as the market is truly terrible and we need to wait for few more days or months or years without any doubt. I am holding my coins and patience currently and I still believe it will make a comeback very soon.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:01:54 AM

Until now I never give up to, because from beginning I already now if I want to jump in this world you will see many problem such as now. so patient and never give up.

Their is no reason to give up or not to invest in crypto currencies. Infact it is looking more lucrative and with he recent rise just gave it more boost to this year start and will continue to see this growth in coming time as well. Keep investing and stay invested.

airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:03:44 AM

Actually I myself am confused to say because there are a lot of good coins nowadays, the price has decreased considerably, and in my opinion ETH is one of the potential coins that must be purchased.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:05:55 AM

Yes, don't give up now.
2021 BTC will flying so high and cryptocurrency back to glory again.
Why 2021, because halfinh time periode is every 4 year.
Look like 2017 when BTC is moon.
laurencef34

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:12:05 AM

I strongly agree that more than profits, learning should also be a reason why one invest on cryptocurrencies. If I may add, cryptocurrency enthusiasts are making a massive claim when they predict that fiat currency will be replaced. And when they go on to explain that it’ll be replaced by what most people understand as “that internet money thing used to buy drugs and launder money,” it’s not surprising they get looked at sideways. As awesome as it would’ve been to have a global economic revolution on the back of the Q4 2017 bull run, becoming independent of centralized banks will be extremely difficult, and organizations like the Federal Reserve are going to oppose it every step of the way. However, if the “powers that be” can can use blockchain technology to their advantage, it’s a different story. So maybe the cryptocurrency revolution won’t happen overnight, but rather in incremental steps that will take decades to form. If the creation and small-scale utilization of cryptocurrencies was the first step, the response of government agencies we’ve seen recently might be a second step in the right direction. Well, let's hold our horses for now and continue monitoring its development. Got to go now as I resume my live trading sessions. Best of luck!
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:18:55 AM

The Current situation of the crypto market is an opportunity for investors to buy more to make some reasonable profit. Now is not the time for people to give up, but the time to get to understand the crypto market well and get to invest and make more profit.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 06:22:10 AM

Absolutely I agree. 2018 was a very bad year. and many people went to the market. But blockchain is the technology of the future. in the future we will touch every area of ​​our lives. Therefore it is necessary to be patient and not to give up. I am very hopeful of 2020.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: