Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't give up yet  (Read 3812 times)
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:16:47 AM

It's great to be optimistic but on the realistic side of things if you invested at the wrong time you'll just have to wait to see if there's another major uptrend that occurs and re-coup at that stage and perhaps even gain some profits if you're patient enough, but in the meantime there's plenty of ways to lower the entry price of the assets in your portfolio that have decreased or diversify if they aren't performing well and even invest into good quality proof-of-stake or dividend assets so just be flexible and adopt the most sensible strategy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:45:30 AM

In as much as that the prices of the top cryptocurrencies are down or low, its not an indication of the death of the whole crypto space and blockchain technology. Cryptocurrencies are meant to be the digital form of money but people saw the potential of its market value raise as an investment opportunity, which kinda delete its purpose of being a digital money. People who are giving up at this current stage are investors who are just thinking about the market value of cryptocurrencies without knowing about its original purpose. Cryptocurrency and blockchain are the future of the world in relation to how business transactions can make without difficulties and third parties involvement. I am not giving up on this amazing technology yet..

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:51:01 AM

In as much as that the prices of the top cryptocurrencies are down or low, its not an indication of the death of the whole crypto space and blockchain technology. Cryptocurrencies are meant to be the digital form of money but people saw the potential of its market value raise as an investment opportunity, which kinda delete its purpose of being a digital money. People who are giving up at this current stage are investors who are just thinking about the market value of cryptocurrencies without knowing about its original purpose. Cryptocurrency and blockchain are the future of the world in relation to how business transactions can make without difficulties and third parties involvement. I am not giving up on this amazing technology yet..

Fluctuation in crypto price very high and i think its more volatile than others investment instrument like stocks. People who give up with market condition is people who already distrust on crypto since the beginning and i think more people will come to market to invest. I am prefer believe crypto market will survive and growing more bigger
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:54:47 AM

Unfortunately there are only a few people who are not only thinking profit, most people only think about making money, including me, I cannot deny that the most important thing is money and profit because I am a beginner so I will not be able to contribute greatly to growth this industry therefore if I have to lose for a contribution then I will choose not to contribute, know that there are many groups here and not all of them really struggling for the development of this industry, so make sure to whom you contribute
That's the reason why we can't see any bulls around crypto charts. The last line is about real traders without any knowledge about markets and cryptocurrencies. The bear market will end after 2020 in my opinion and bulls will win the battle if governments gonna to support this crypto business.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:37:07 AM

In the previous year of 2018 the market was suffering and my investment are in critical condition but i did not give up until now because i know how the market it works, now the market is little by little improving their prices and hopefully it will stable.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 07:57:28 AM

I don't think it will lose hope because the opportunity to succeed in Crypto is very large. You don't give up because the opportunity to make money is still very large. Now the price of Crypto coins is starting to grow again and you must be eager to invest.

Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:08:18 AM

I have been experiencing such a huge loss since 2018. I have lost $6,000 in my investment. My family really laughs at me because I was still hopeful that one day, I'll get back what I've lost. My family thinks that I can't recover my loss. They want me to stay away in cryptos. But, no. I won't do that. They underestimate the capability of cryptos. They may laugh at me as of this moment, but if the bull run comes, let's see if they won't change their minds. I still have the last laugh.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:15:26 AM

Unfortunately there are only a few people who are not only thinking profit, most people only think about making money, including me, I cannot deny that the most important thing is money and profit because I am a beginner so I will not be able to contribute greatly to growth this industry therefore if I have to lose for a contribution then I will choose not to contribute, know that there are many groups here and not all of them really struggling for the development of this industry, so make sure to whom you contribute
That's the reason why we can't see any bulls around crypto charts. The last line is about real traders without any knowledge about markets and cryptocurrencies. The bear market will end after 2020 in my opinion and bulls will win the battle if governments gonna to support this crypto business.
Market will not be easy to predict. Many predictions say that the price of a digital currency will increase and some say that the digital currency will decline. We can only follow the situation. I see there will be a bright future but in the process there will always be changes. It takes a long time for the digital currency to be fully accepted by the public.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:24:16 AM

I like this encouragement. True believers and profound crypto enthusiasts should understand that mainstream adoption doesn't come so easily, hence the dwindling market continues so long as this hasn't been met. I think insecurity, scalability issues, restrictions places by government authorities and other drawbacks are retarding adoption. The moment when adoption comes, the crypto market will definitely experience a massive spike. Keep holding some valuable coins, be patient and the future will be bright, thanks. 

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:29:20 AM

I don't think it will lose hope because the opportunity to succeed in Crypto is very large. You don't give up because the opportunity to make money is still very large. Now the price of Crypto coins is starting to grow again and you must be eager to invest.
I agree with you that in the cryptocurrency market there are many opportunities to make money and crypto is just starting to grow when its price is still low, in the future its price will be higher now.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:29:44 AM

for me now is not a good time to give up, for me you can also be patient for how long it will wait for the price of krypto to rise, because now krypto growth is also a good start to wait for a better price surge.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:37:49 AM

for me now is not a good time to give up, for me you can also be patient for how long it will wait for the price of krypto to rise, because now krypto growth is also a good start to wait for a better price surge.
we are still active in this forum because we are still confident that cryptocurrency will grow and become a valuable asset. We are still patient to wait ...

Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:16:53 PM

The time to give up for anyone has not yet come, it's hard, scary, but it's all you need to go through, simple times, as before 2018, have been left behind and now only the most persistent investors will survive

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:29:40 PM

never give up, for those who know with good analysis this will be a very good opportunity, even though this looks very difficult, but giving up is not the mentality of a cryptocurrency trader.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:33:19 PM

Crypto currencies will bounce back, the only question is when. There are still some events that were not confirmed yet and I think that when Bakkt and ETFs are going to be confirmed, the market will boost.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:44:29 PM

we are still active in this forum because we are still confident that cryptocurrency will grow and become a valuable asset. We are still patient to wait ...
That's right and I'm sure that the crypto currency has a good future, so while crypto can still make money I don't think it will stop looking for income in crypto

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
maglowie

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:57:38 PM

When you decide to join the cryptocurrency world, it is but natural to be ready for  this kind of occurrence and be prepared for it anytime.  In this kind of time now which is bear market,  you don't easily give up, we should be patiently waiting  for the market to rise up again because I believe that it will, eventually.  Don't lost hope and don't give up easily, should be our motto guys.  Anyway, if you give up now, you will lose so, the only option is to hold on and wait it up. Bull market is just around the corner, who knows?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:05:47 PM

indeed, to give up now is not the right choice because the future cryptocurrency can still be relied upon and it will probably come back to shine, besides that there are still many moments that can be used as bearish as now so it's a pity to miss
The bearish can be another opportunities to enjoy investing for long term goals, you have to analyze well and make sure that you have a good insight for future results, giving up as you are seeing downtrend can only lead you a wrong side of the trend, take the courage and risk for potential outcome of your
long term engagement to this industry.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:07:35 PM

I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus.
I also think that we have to learn more about everything on the cryptocurrency platform The better we learn the more we can earn .If you want to earn rapid you will get panicked for sure .That's why we just need to learn how we can be more patient on the tough situation even you trade ,gamble or invest on the ICO .You have to know everything related on what you do .You can see gradually you are getting profit on you are wallet.

Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:07:52 PM

indeed, to give up now is not the right choice because the future cryptocurrency can still be relied upon and it will probably come back to shine, besides that there are still many moments that can be used as bearish as now so it's a pity to miss
It is possible for the person who just came in at the beginning of the year 2017 they feel cheated by the crypto market. because those who have yet to understand the State of the market. where markets are growing quickly then also collapsed quickly. They certainly feel disappointed. but for those people who've been following the development of the market of crypto from scratch would already know how the workings of this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: