Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:28:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't give up yet  (Read 3818 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:35:28 PM

The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

The word "yet" attached at the end makes this no sense, if we are going to invest our time and money here, there's no reason to give up but to be hopeful and productive till we earn profits. Giving up is another thing.
Well that could be an indication into his intentions for future by which I mean that he might be here for short term profits and might not have planned to stay for long so better to give up and go home with little that to walk away out of shame. Many people who are very confident of the market and the prospect of the advancement in the technology are way more optimistic about their investment and this is why they often make big money.
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:35:09 PM

I try not to give up now. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market is on the verge of a new wave of growth. That is why I try to be patient.

amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:08:28 PM

The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

Never give up,we are close to our success ....we all know that winner dont quit......It take persistence determination to drive in the nail of success
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:28:29 PM

The journey has been frustrating because of the elongated duration. I read of someone who invested $5000 in 2018 and has less than 400$ presently due to the bearish state of the market. In a tough situation as such, its best to wait for dumping now won't be worth it.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:38:14 PM

So many persons have lost it and left the cryptocurrency space for good. It takes more than courage and willpower to remain in this industry. The volatility could be rewarding, but in most cases its killing. Its my fervent hope to see those persons who have kept up, in season of dryness to be rewarded mightily.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 10:38:43 PM

Giving up is an anthem for losers which i ain't one! I don't see the reason why i should panic or probably give up as you put it because of the situation of the market at the moment. The crypto market is a cycle of ups and downs but i know definitely that the market will rise with time especially with the hope that a Bitcoin ETF could be signed in the nearest future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:52:54 PM

There are so many profits to be made in cryptocurrency investment. People who think cryptocurrency investment is not profitable do not really know and understand how the crypto space operates. Crypto investment is not for people who don't have some specific knowledge about the reason behind either the drop or the raise in the market value of a particular coin. IF you have this knowledge, you will never give up. 
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:54:16 PM

Giving up is an anthem for losers which i ain't one! I don't see the reason why i should panic or probably give up as you put it because of the situation of the market at the moment. The crypto market is a cycle of ups and downs but i know definitely that the market will rise with time especially with the hope that a Bitcoin ETF could be signed in the nearest future.
if the market is in a bad condition the value of the coin drops a lot and the assets you have will disappear, of course, will panic and we can resist panic but inwardly there is a sense of panic even if there is a bit of panic.

if you give up, you certainly won't get anything and better keep fighting in patience, because you're waiting for those who don't know when that will happen.

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:08:26 PM

Things might not be going your way but never give up since you've come from far to just give up. Continue with you work and one day you will definitely see your reward.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:16:36 PM

Things might not be going your way but never give up since you've come from far to just give up. Continue with you work and one day you will definitely see your reward.
This is right, never give up we are already here in crypto and waiting for the rise to happen. We are the one will benefited once crypto market will rise. Once you believe in the project and the team always updating it is good to hold.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:29:07 AM

Don't be a hypocrite OP! All of us know that we came into this industry because profit. Gaining knowledge about crypto would be 2nd reason unless for those people who have their passion in this kind of tech or those people who got rekt by banks and other financial reasons. You have to keep in mind about what happened in 2017 specially if you just started that year of course you will have full of hopes of getting the same market but if we will take a look in this current situation, it will take time.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:58:33 AM

That won't work on people who rely entirely on cryptocurrency. Several of people who are lurking around here are looking to earn those tokens to sell them so they'll have real cash to buy for their needs. In this crisis, only those who have a good job or business can keep up with the situation and probably those who are not already have given up.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:07:01 AM

That won't work on people who rely entirely on cryptocurrency. Several of people who are lurking around here are looking to earn those tokens to sell them so they'll have real cash to buy for their needs. In this crisis, only those who have a good job or business can keep up with the situation and probably those who are not already have given up.
This is one of the main reasons why every crypto enthusiast must not depend entirely on the profit made from crypto. There must be other source of income for every one here in order not to get so much affected which normally lead to the making of poor choices during a prolong bear market like this.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:11:47 AM

This is one of the main reasons why every crypto enthusiast must not depend entirely on the profit made from crypto. There must be other source of income for every one here in order not to get so much affected which normally lead to the making of poor choices during a prolong bear market like this.

Yes you need to find another source of income in the real life because cryptocurrencies in not for life time everything has an end.
But in my own observation cryptocurrency is in the long journey so no need to give up just be patient just find another way to make profit in this bearish trend, because all of us are here to make profit and to learn something new.

mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:34:56 AM

Good attitude in seeing events that occur in cryptocurrency at this time. Many people abandon cryptocurrency activities due to disappointing price conditions, even though if observed by the movement, patience is needed. This is business.
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:36:23 AM

everyone wants the cow to come back. We need time to develop electronic money so that it becomes a necessity in real life. I think electronic money never dies
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:56:41 PM

Good attitude in seeing events that occur in cryptocurrency at this time. Many people abandon cryptocurrency activities due to disappointing price conditions, even though if observed by the movement, patience is needed. This is business.
The refusal of activity is not the worst solution now, for some it will even be profitable to hide in anticipation of the beginning of the bull market, not everyone wants to risk after big problems last year

Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:13:23 PM

everyone wants the cow to come back. We need time to develop electronic money so that it becomes a necessity in real life. I think electronic money never dies
Of course not die, as the Internet in our lives will not disappear, as decentralization is developing very much , and I think do not need to give up in such bad moments as now , as always can not be on the market always black time

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:41:23 PM

You should never give up anyway, much less in the cryptocurrency field. There's no reason to be pessimistic. The cryptocurrency market is not falling as fast as in 2018 this year, and this is good. Gradually there will be growth, but not as fast as many would like.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:54:17 PM

When will this time come I don't think anyone knows, indeed when we see the coin we have fallen the thing that I think is right to do is hold it because we don't want to sell our coins when the price falls which certainly makes us suffer losses and when the coins owned more and more falls, as you say some people will choose to leave because they lose hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: