Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't give up yet  (Read 3818 times)
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:24:36 PM

Lot of us traders want to hold altcoins for long-term but we cant stop the price the get drops immediately so its hard to predict and its very dangerous to hold if you can't take the risk of it.

if before we make a decision in plunging into ICO, of course you must be able to bear all the risks that will occur to us. the problem is that getting involved in ICO is not an easy thing. because the ICO process is quite long. so need patience.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:01:06 PM

The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.
It is exactly the holder's philosophy. and those who are suffering from account negative many times. It may be true, but you need to research a bit about the coin you are holding. Maybe the coin will die and never return to the old price.
until now crypto is still synonymous with looking for profits at prices targeted both by developers and coin holders / tokens ...
but we know ... !!! crypto is not only a matter of price, if so, crypto is what we support and we hope to be the future solution. it's dead and abandoned

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:10:15 PM

With the patience that you have, maybe it's time to trade. We can see the crypto market condition is rising. And for the top coins, all prices go up. It's time to decide to trade and invest. With your hard work and never giving up, I think you can definitely make a profit.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:29:55 PM

At this juncture i don't think giving up is wise either. As for me, there is no going, forward ever backward never while I invest in potential coins and trade the best I can. Blockchain has a future which will be attained, it will just take time.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:40:01 PM

This can't be a good time to give up. So many good news are coming into crypto this year. One can even compare the considerable movement cryptocurrency has made in march. Crypto is part of the future was we have to grow with it

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:46:33 PM

I never give up so early but this year doesn't give us a chance for making a new comeback. After the bull market,now it is harder to trade the cryptocurrencies in trading platforms.
Now you have a good reason to hold more because the price started to pump since April 2. This is a great comeback compare to the past months of bitcoin. The price is stable and anytime from now it will start to make another up trend. You can now trade again and make it according to your plan.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:37:02 PM

In my opinion, this is correct. Crypto is really unpredictable the next thing we know it the price already went down in half the next day. Well, for us to be able to cope with this we should know that the crash is also an opportunity to earn profits from. I think being patient and having knowledge at the same time will really make you profits in any situations in the market.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 10:57:15 PM

It is only cowards who give up when things turn out to be so bad. But those who are courageous stay and have faith. They still believe everything will go on perfectly well and crypto will be better once again.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:32:09 PM

Anyone giving up now is bound to regret sooner than later. This space is getting the adequate attention and the market is recovering  which shows again that cryptocurrency has come to stay despite all negative things said about it.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:57:19 AM

This is just the beginning my friends. Right now it is a perfect time to become more familiar with the whole industry and try to get the most possible amount of tokens, because even if they are worth not so much at the moment, things will change in the nearest future.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:26:33 PM

I see no point in giving up at all. It seems to me that in life there are a lot of interesting things and there is no point in giving up at all, because now there are real opportunities not to fight to the end.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:14:05 PM

If you want to give up now think again about this, the market already rise and continue to make good movements and now you want to quit.look at the losses on the past year that investors want to recover now so they are still here to make investments to bring back the money they lost.This year is the year for profit makings.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:21:24 PM

Crypto price today is slighly increasing as Bitcoin price jumped. I hope there are just few weak people who are afraid of dump back. If so, it's possible for bitcoin and other crypto to keep increasing as there will be a possible good news for Bitcoin on May.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:53:51 PM

I see no point in giving up at all. It seems to me that in life there are a lot of interesting things and there is no point in giving up at all, because now there are real opportunities not to fight to the end.

indeed, we shouldn't just give up. even though the crypto is declining. but there are still other things we can do again while waiting for crypto to increase. because in my opinion personally is giving up for people who do not have the spirit of life. even though the situation worsens, it won't necessarily deteriorate too.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:19:53 PM

I'm not stopping even if I keep losing over and over until I achieve my goals in crypto world ,I believe cryptocurrency can change my life for the better so it doesn't make sense to stop ,not now not ever
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:49:16 PM

The cryptocurrency space has been discouraging for a while now and there's a possibility for people to want to walk away from the industry. Some persons made substantial investment in purchasing altcoin whose value has greatly reduced and the thought of everything could make one want to loose hope. I'm of the opinion that making profits should not be our only goal in the industry but learning and contributing to its growth should be our focus. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and we would get there very soon. Let's be patient for a little more while, no matter how long the night lasts, the morning will surely come. Don't give up yet.

Real crypto enthusiasts know how to wait. Dealing with cryptocurrency is like a roller coaster ride so we should be smart enough to deal with the sudden changes that we might face. There will be times where we might lose hope but good things come to those who are willing to wait for the right time.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:54:56 PM

I'm not stopping even if I keep losing over and over until I achieve my goals in crypto world ,I believe cryptocurrency can change my life for the better so it doesn't make sense to stop ,not now not ever
I really like those people who go to their goal no matter what happens. as a rule, such people achieve success
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 02:58:46 PM

With the increase in prices on the market, this is a good change towards the bull market, making people return to enthusiasm for invest, so I did not give up at all
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:11:16 PM

Cryptocurrency price movements are like a winding road, but cryptocurrency has a goal to be achieved, as we know that crypto was born to facilitate transactions in the world, so to achieve these goals have obstacles, see the current conditions I see there is still a lot to improve on the world of cryptocurrency, one of which is to increase the application of crypto in real trading which still has many obstacles, if this is achieved, I am sure crypto will explode again in the world.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 03:16:50 PM

I never give up and i still hold my earned coins like LTC, DGB, ETN, XLR, BTC and i will hold until market goes up or a bull run will be, and now is very good that we have a grow, more people see is good if they hold their coins and always will be a chance for better on crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: