Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how you feel at this point(currently)  (Read 2008 times)
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:14:47 PM

i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.
now no new investment coming.

my portfolio now below 50$ , i am anyway ok. i know this will be rise ...

how about your thought

https://www.bitcoin-socialclub.com/
I am also wish the condition will be better again, the value of fund in my exchange already became less that $50 i think. I hope it could at least back to the initial price when i collect those coins or perhaps would be better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:17:42 PM

5 years is too high for the crypto currency market,it will happen before end of 2020 due to the next halving so you can expect it at that time.I too feel the prices will get stable at this level for few more months or it may gradually increase.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:29:21 PM

Right now, i feel a little bit sad because the coins that i have still not have it's value increase to the desired level that i had wait for sometimes now. It is starting to fell heavier to wait for those coins to increase.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:32:00 PM

You have very little investment in this industry. I'm sure if you invested 100 thousand dollars and today would see about 5 thousand dollars, you would be very nervous.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:34:35 PM

i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.
now no new investment coming.

my portfolio now below 50$ , i am anyway ok. i know this will be rise ...

how about your thought

https://www.bitcoin-socialclub.com/

Personally for me i am looking at long term investment for cryptocurrency, market fluctuation for a short period does not really alert me i have the same sentiment as you that in the future cryptocurrency will surely rise.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
ribowo76

Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 02:42:59 PM

Until now I am still here, at least it shows that I still have confidence in the future of crypto. Regarding when the market starts to improve, it seems we all here will never know the certainty. Therefore, it is better to be patient. What is certain, sooner or later. Market conditions will definitely change
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:09:51 PM

It seems to me that the year 2019 will not start the running of the bull, although this year was expected the most, because 2018 brought a lot of frustration. Now everyone is looking to the future and waiting for 2020, perhaps this year will bring the growth of Bitcoin and the normalization of the crypto market.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:16:16 PM

am not waiting for bull run because i feel at any price,project can be developed,we don't have to have eth at the price of $1000 before project can strive,the problem we are having now is that we have many that want to get rich quickly through crypto and that is why a dev will tell you that until bull run before they can continue.To me nothing has change,so am feeling the same.The most important thing is for the price to be stable not go to $1000
yeniruieni

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:33:21 PM

I think a high price increase cannot happen anytime soon. There are so many factors that influence the growth of this market very slowly. We must be able to make positive news and make investors return to trading. And for now, I'm very happy because the price changes that occur can give me an advantage.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 04:16:28 PM

I think a high price increase cannot happen anytime soon. There are so many factors that influence the growth of this market very slowly. We must be able to make positive news and make investors return to trading. And for now, I'm very happy because the price changes that occur can give me an advantage.
Of course, if a cryptocurrency market is not your only source of income, you can still find good options for getting out of this situation. But its users of cryptocurrency still switched to daily trading, which in any case carries a big risk.
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:25:42 PM

so far, there is always a bullrun every year, even in 2018 bullrun also occurs when there are many people who say that 2018 is a bad year for crypto but actually at the beginning of 2018 the market has experienced a bullrun, therefore I think this year the market will also experience it again mainly because the market started this year quite well so there was a tendency to experience bullrun

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 05:19:09 PM

i'm feeling kinda sad actually, but things must go on .
what can i do now is trading daily to provide my daily expenses

Tozex