Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how you feel at this point(currently)  (Read 2010 times)
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:30:11 PM

I mean the real potential in the cryptocurrency industry and I understand that today it makes sense to continue to invest, because today BTC shows a very serious growth, so I think that the bulls have returned to the market.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:31:57 PM

You may be right partly. But I do not think exactly the same will happen. I have seen a better future of cryptocurrency right in the near future, we do not have to wait for 5 years for this to happen. We can see the market succeeding with all coins in the green. Unlike in the past, the market is becoming stable and even stronger and authorities are also concerned to regulate it, which is a good step for it. So lets hope for its betterment.

Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:29:07 PM

I feel much relive at the moment that I was able to recover my portfolio, after it had suffered so many excruciating losses last year 2018.

Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:35:49 PM

I'm not very good! The fact is that I was not ready for such a growth and my coins sank very strongly with respect to the top cryptocurrencies and it worries me a lot.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:28:31 PM

Bull run will come sooner than 2 years,  to me we have reached the bottom,the next thing on the list is bullrun. Just be enthusiastic and have full belief

Oh, man, I also believe in it and waiting for the market great growth. I believe in BTC best future. Therefore, I am never depressed even when BTC and altcoins that are meaningful for me are falling temporary.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 07:46:21 PM

I feel hopeful and excited because I know things will not continue like this in crypto. It may seem as if nothing good will come forth from crypto presently, but I will say it is just a matter of time, there shall be green market again. I do not want to entertain any fear or discouragement for myself. Better days are coming in crypto. We just need to be optimistic and patient. I know I can still recover all the losses I have experienced in crypto if I don't give up. Hence, I feel optimistic and hopeful knowing fully well that the tide will turn for better in crypto soonest.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:32:04 PM

I feel much relive at the moment that I was able to recover my portfolio, after it had suffered so many excruciating losses last year 2018.

I, too, the mood is improving, it turned out to earn and cover a considerable part of the losses and not so much remains to return all their lost over the past year, but we need even more impressive price increases
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:43:36 PM

I'm contented by now of what I'm earning in crypto, I already set aside my emotion of what happened to my coins last year because it will just bring me negative vibes and I'm afraid it will affect my mindset now.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 04:07:49 PM

I always feel good, now days crypto market is going up slowly so if you invest now then you can earn a some profit in future and don't be  dissapointed when you invest.

naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:10:31 PM

Looking forward on the fast and continue recovery of the market so we recover the losses ln the year 2018 that cryptocurrency market collapse rapidly.And now that the market has begun to recover we assure we will have a good profit making year.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:12:41 PM

Looking at the  current situation in the crypto space, I feel there will not be any bull run happening any time soon in fact i don't think there is going to be a bull run at all. The crypto market is at the point where most of the top coins are their threshold in terms of its number of coins generated and people have huge amount of it causing an increase in its supply than that of its demand.

How sure are you about that dude? This is the problem with others community here in the forum, some of them are relying on bull run so that they can big profit. Even without Bull run, we still gain here if we become more skillful and make some day trade in the any of the exchange site platform.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:26:18 PM

The market movement has been encouraging and I believe its a good sign. Its understandable that the market has been bearish before now and with btc moving to over $5000, it may possibly be the beginning of a bull run.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:27:33 PM

i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.
now no new investment coming.

my portfolio now below 50$ , i am anyway ok. i know this will be rise ...

how about your thought

https://www.bitcoin-socialclub.com/
Well if we look at the market now than before I feel it's good and I think bull run will come soon. Many people feel bad that they lose for their portfolio but I think we need more a little patience to this situation of market because we all know before we enter in cryptocurrency that this volatile market will deal.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Yahiris

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 05:25:04 PM

The market movement has been encouraging and I believe its a good sign. Its understandable that the market has been bearish before now and with btc moving to over $5000, it may possibly be the beginning of a bull run.
For me, this growth was in order to encourage new investors to the market, so that the market starts to recover faster and move upwards, unfortunately, much has not happened on this growth

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:46:32 PM

i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.
now no new investment coming.

my portfolio now below 50$ , i am anyway ok. i know this will be rise ...

how about your thought

https://www.bitcoin-socialclub.com/
We don't know when bullrun will happen again, so for now it's better to hold coins that you have and keep watching market developments or maybe you can do daily trading to still be able to make money from cryptocurrency. So, I feel patience is needed for us to plan the next step that we will take will it still survive or go and get a loss, all depends on our respective decisions.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:50:27 PM

5 years is a long time in my opinion, but indeed if you look at the current situation, the market has not shown a significant increase. but I'm still sure that the market will rise soon.
In my opinion, now it is time to invest in cryptocurrency regardless of the expected year of the bull run. We do not have an index that can detect your market bull run precisely so how come you say five years? How come you cover all those agents and factors that in your calculation that can affect the market of cryptocurrency? I believe that the more the circle of the cryptocurrency spread, the more will chances of Bull Run in the market.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:21:10 PM

I still believe in cryptocurrency that it will go far and
 there's no way its going to die anytime soon. I think this I'd the right time to buy cryptocurrencies and hold them for sometime.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:31:10 PM

The past week have been a major breakthrough for the cryptocurrency market and it goes to show that crypto is not dying anytime soon. Those who are waiting for the bottom will be shocked because the market is only bullish now.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:37:44 PM

I feel there is some energy building up... volumes are rising, market is finnaly starting to move away from bear trend...
In my point of view this will be a nice alt season with BTC between 4-6000, and bull run comming at the end of the year/next year
It feels this way, but feelings don't rule the market, so we'll have to wait and see...
Good luck my friend

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Nwagodno

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:41:43 PM

This bull run I think will last for a while. It won't be surprising if it stops anyway. Whichever, one has to make judicious use of the opportunity to make some gains.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: