Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:18:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how you feel at this point(currently)  (Read 2014 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 12:08:58 AM

Honestly, I am still anxious with tokens in my wallet that have no value at all, similar to garbage. but I'm still waiting, I don't want to leave this industry before getting my reward. because I still have a long-term investment plan. so, still waiting and be patient.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:39:53 AM

Honestly, I am still anxious with tokens in my wallet that have no value at all, similar to garbage. but I'm still waiting, I don't want to leave this industry before getting my reward. because I still have a long-term investment plan. so, still waiting and be patient.

Many token in my wallet worthless but i am not only holding a token, i am diversify my investment in several coin. I think this happen to anyone who involve in crypto and i am believe patience is the key to make profits

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:55:33 AM

The market has held on pretty well for days now two things are involved if it doesn't gather momentum enough to go up, it will crash back to here it used to be.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:52:24 AM

i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.
now no new investment coming.

my portfolio now below 50$ , i am anyway ok. i know this will be rise ...

how about your thought

https://www.bitcoin-socialclub.com/
I think i am already don't know how to feel about the condition of the cryptocurrency, the price  keep on going up and down and it seems to be never ending. all i hope is the crypto market became stable and keep on increasing.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:34:50 AM

My feelings at the moment are increasingly patient and challenged to survive in the crypto currency. I know the crypto currency situation is very difficult now so many people give up. But I don't force everything, I still run this business in my spare time and I still have a main job in the real world. To achieve an improved state, it requires a process that is not fast so we must be patient. I have confidence that one day the crypto currency will improve again. Now, let's try to make the market active so that good conditions are more easily achieved.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:21:53 AM

at this time for me personally is very far from profit, and I try to maintain the assets that I have even though only a little,
hopefully in the future it will happen to re-build, remain patient and survive in a situation that is in a state of decline.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:34:08 AM

i feel about this month crypto going stable, sometime go pump then dump again,like real supply and demand.
but we dont know what will happen next, after ENJ make great pump, wish good news again.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:38:30 AM

My feelings are still confused because the crypto market conditions are not pumping. But I have started collecting Altcoin which in my opinion has potential and will last a long time. This week the market seems to be pumping, sometimes giving hope that the market will pump again.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 06:40:55 AM

I don't just understand all this thread you guys open asking how do one feel all the time. Whats it with peoples feeling?  If you feel anything deal with it and stop opening threads to talk about peoples feeling. You guys are making this forum look like a play ground for children who only come here to talk trash

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:35:33 AM

Even at the current market price we can not call this a stable market because the price still keep moving in both way at an interval, the cryptocurrency is never design for stability. But I know a bull run can happen at any time and so is the bearish movement also that is the volatility of the market.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 02:04:30 PM

I trust in the future crypto, and on it I continue to work and invest in different coins, at the moment the purse not really pleases with the cost, but I think in the fast future everything will be good.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 02:48:51 PM

I still have much better thoughts about crypto. And I think the bull season will start soon. And that's why I'm trying to expand my portfolio. Because I think the token prices will increase more than expected when the bull season begins.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:57:05 PM

Absolutely, for instance i'm not that ready for bull run so if it could withheld itself for a while it will really be great for me in future. The fresh investors are now boarding the ship  Smiley and bull run will definitely come.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:48:02 PM

Now it seems to me that the market is beginning to prepare for something very, very large. It seems to me that now we need to try to work all the same in order to have great opportunities in the near future.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:02:50 PM

I cannot really explain how I feel but I know that sometime I feel like having a panic attack but I promise to hold on till the end.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:11:55 PM

I cannot really explain how I feel but I know that sometime I feel like having a panic attack but I promise to hold on till the end.
Today is a very difficult moment regarding the activity in the cryptocurrency market, but nevertheless I try to carry out more output and more realistic plans. If we take into account the possibilities of investment, it is best to pay attention only to those projects that will necessarily be used in real life. This is a real chance for a good profit.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 02:49:18 PM

i am feel , this stable point keep for some time, after 2-5 years we can expect huge bull run. near future i am not expecting and i dont think bull run comes.

how about your thought

Right now I am still hopeful regardless of the market situation that we are experiencing, in fact it's a test for us whether we quit or noyly, but being a true believer of crypto, I have the strong faith that this year will be the best year for all of us and I am hoping for it, we should not give up whether we experienced losses or not.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:27:11 PM

I feel like we are in a state of preparation for a big thing ahead of us. The market keeps going up and down which tells how there is a state of testing to break some resistance and after which, the market will be free of the bears so let's be a little patient. it isn't easy to see your portfolio now and every day but if you rush, you will do what is not the right.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:44:50 PM

how about your thought

I still believe that the market will go up someday. but right now I'm just disappointed, why I'm so naive that I can believe that the bulls are coming soon. maybe one or two years ahead the market will be like this, there is no trend and no growth. everyone thinks at anytime the market can fall.
Of course, experienced players understand that the crypto market is not stable yet and the price of Bitcoin can be lower than 3000 dollars.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:48:30 PM

For now, I don't feel it makes me happy or sad, and I can say that I feel nothing because in my opinion, however, the crypto condition has become a risk that I have to accept so I am not too serious even though the market is in a state which according to many people is not good now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: