Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinV - Bitcoin with Variable Block Rewards  (Read 5627 times)
MiningCoinsPool

Activity: 450
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 08:53:05 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 10:10:43 PM by MiningCoinsPool

I just read your post saying you are back to mining BTCV again on your pool.

Like your self, I have more than 5 million of the old BTCV which the developer promised would be exchanged at the 10,000:1 rate automatically once the new wallet was finished.

Were you finally able to get the old BTCV exchanged for the new BTCV?

Hi, sadly no, i didnt find any tutorial explaining how to do the swap, as it is not doing it automatically...

I really would like to,  5mil at 10,000:1, that's still 500, and at the current price of the new BTCV, it'S almost 500$ USD ..

Dev seems to be out from a while, im still waiting and hoping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sparky2

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:46:36 PM

Like your self, I have more than 5 million of the old BTCV which the developer promised would be exchanged at the 10,000:1 rate automatically once the new wallet was finished.

Hi, sadly no, i didnt find any tutorial explaining how to do the swap, as it is not doing it automatically...

I really would like to,  5mil at 10,000:1, that's still 500, and at the current price of the new BTCV, it'S almost 500$ USD ..

I just sent a message to the Developer thru GitHub.  He just posted a reply there yesterday so he is monitoring the site.
peysab

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:19:29 AM

Mine BTCV with lowest fee (Only 0.2%)

https://persianmine.com/pool/en/#btcv
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:08:54 PM

I just sent a message to the Developer thru GitHub.  He just posted a reply there yesterday so he is monitoring the site.

Well i guess he doenst care anymore... also the premined blocks this time are worst, as he mined them in many blocks, which increased the difficulty, and  made it impossible for us to mine with variable block reward, we cant possibly try a x6 or x2 block reward. If you check the block explorer, he mined for a while before making it public

If he had made a huge block reward at block 1 for his premined coins, that would had been much better for us ...

I feel like he 's doing the exact same thing that he did last time, he will dump it whenever he can to get his profit and just let the project dies by itself

Well, anyway..
sparky2

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:46:48 PM

As soon as I posted the question to to the developer about the missing coins on Github, he deleted my question.  That’s not cool.  I took a screenshot before it was deleted. I can post it on the web if needed.

Too bad he won’t come on the forum and say something. This guy has millions of coins and he won’t even cut loose of 500 that are owed to me.  There were a lot of holders of this coin, what about the others? I
I was looking at the blockchain for the old BTCV this summer and there were a lot wallets.

Also, I remember when it wasn't going so well for the coin and he was asking for help.  It’s funny how people get a little success they forget about those that helped in the beginning. Weak sauce.
bicefala

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 11:38:25 PM

Hello everyone, I have 780,000k bitcoinv, for 3 weeks the wallet does not connect ... and shows balance 0, what can be done? have they tricked us? my english is bad sorry ...
xelaxin

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 11:38:42 PM

Hello!
Can you help me to setup Btcv with yiimp?

I'm getting this error

error -8: getblocktemplate must be called with the segwit rule set (call with {"rules": ["segwit"]})

i'd enabled segwit in the admin panel of yiimp, but nothing happens

And getinfo method also did not working

mb there is some instructions?

tnx!
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:13:35 AM

As soon as I posted the question to to the developer about the missing coins on Github, he deleted my question.  That’s not cool.  I took a screenshot before it was deleted. I can post it on the web if needed.

Too bad he won’t come on the forum and say something. This guy has millions of coins and he won’t even cut loose of 500 that are owed to me.  There were a lot of holders of this coin, what about the others? I
I was looking at the blockchain for the old BTCV this summer and there were a lot wallets.

Also, I remember when it wasn't going so well for the coin and he was asking for help.  It’s funny how people get a little success they forget about those that helped in the beginning. Weak sauce.

So true
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:14:19 AM

Hello everyone, I have 780,000k bitcoinv, for 3 weeks the wallet does not connect ... and shows balance 0, what can be done? have they tricked us? my english is bad sorry ...

They changed the core version, we cannot get our previous coins, it started back from 0
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:14:50 AM

Hello!
Can you help me to setup Btcv with yiimp?

I'm getting this error

error -8: getblocktemplate must be called with the segwit rule set (call with {"rules": ["segwit"]})

i'd enabled segwit in the admin panel of yiimp, but nothing happens

And getinfo method also did not working

mb there is some instructions?

tnx!

Send me a private message ill explain
bicefala

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:19:52 PM

They changed the core version, we cannot get our previous coins, it started back from 0

But that is a fraud, we have to return the coins, nobody will trust that mob again
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:17:29 PM

But that is a fraud, we have to return the coins, nobody will trust that mob again

I know Sad... That's crypto world my friend Sad
akatopodis

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:55:51 AM

It is not exactly like that there are rules and regulations and on this case people lost money so I think police or  a branch of the police that investigate cyber crime has to be notified
bicefala

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 09:44:31 PM

That is not so ... they have left 0 wallets and that is a scam, the police will investigate, and if they do not want to end up in jail, they would have to integrate the old coins.
bicefala

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:35:32 PM

Does anyone know how the variable block reward is used? In the solo mining?
sparky2

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 10:07:55 PM

That is not so ... they have left 0 wallets and that is a scam, the police will investigate, and if they do not want to end up in jail, they would have to integrate the old coins.

BTCV is an honest project. Your old BTCV has not been taken by anyone. Your old BTCV is still on the old blockchain; you can get them if you want and if you know how. Forget them and move forward with the masses to the new BTCV. The new BTCV has solved the VBR block reward problem. Just look at the mining hashrate now, the community is very happy with the new BTCV.

For you to come out of nowhere (you created your account here at Bitcointalk 20 minutes before you made the post about the addnodes) and know everything about this coin and come to its defense  is strange....

Either you are an idiot or you are fucking liar.  How long have you been involved with BTCV, just since this morning?   RUFKM???!!!!!

Are you the Developer trying to hide?  

Or are you the user Jay that hasn't posted for a while who is a condescending prick to those of us who got ripped off (you did provide the same answer as he did about the old coin being on the blockchain)?

Why did you know so much about this coin?  Your knowledge does not match the experience you have...I am starting think that you, and Jay and the developer are all the same person.  If you are not, then you should take your nose out of the developers ass and listen to the community.

This is BS.
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 09:15:58 AM

I have helped the developer since March. NullFunctor just wants to focus on the the technical aspects of the coin. I help him merge code and test as well. I haven't checked Bitcoin talk forum in a while, I didn't think people really post here anymore.

I think you should open you ears and look around, the community has taken a liking to BTCV. They are very happy with the new BTCV. The old BTCV was ready to fall into a black hole. The creator saved the project by fixing the VBR math, you should thank him for this. You should also thank him for making the new BTCV worth much more than the old BTCV.

You should also thank him for swapping out 1 BILLION coins on Graviex.

PuAhAhahahaha xD  Cheesy
bicefala

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:04:47 AM

Does anyone know how the variable block reward is used? In the solo mining?

To use VBR, just modify the bitcoin.conf file:

#--------------bitcoin.conf-----------------
rpcport=9332
rpcuser=someuser
rpcpassword=somepass
listen=1
server=1
setvbrmultiplier=2
#---------------------------------

VBR needs to be a power of 2,     1,2,4,8,16
16 is the max value, right now since there hasn't been halving yet, the reward is 50 x 16 = 800 BTCV

Remember to restart the wallet or daemon for the VBR to go into effect.

The above applies to SOLO miners as well as pools.  Pools could setup different ports that correspond to the different VBR values.

I put that in the configuration file but it doesn't work. Do I have to do it in a special pool? What username and password are they?
ducnhanbtc

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:31:01 AM

waiting come back soon!
WolfTronCoin

Activity: 452

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:52:29 AM

Hello. I have mined this coin from the beginning and I couldn't realize how much you were swindlers, I have more than 33,000 coins in my wallet, and you cleaned the wallet to zero, after being stolen by you, I went mining with my m3 antminers and I noticed that in 1 hour I caught more than 200 blocks but in the pool everything was zeros until the next morning. after all I was mining to fill the ass who Huh I only feel sorry for not being from my country because I am sure that they did not deceive anyone else ... this coin will die with your greed ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: