Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading with small budget  (Read 2095 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:12:10 PM

In beginning people could find it difficult to trade with the small budget but as some profits are made or you get some Fiat or btc and invest in trading this would help you to have some sufficient amount to start and trade within your limits .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JNvak

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:07:43 AM

My personal pick would be CoinDeal since it is proving to be the exchange of choice for crypto enthusiasts and Bitcoin aficionados with their latest offer. If you deposit BTC onto your CoinDeal account using the Bech32 standard (addresses starting with “bc1”), you can enjoy 50% lower fees on BTC payouts.  

Source: https://coingape.com/coindeal-betting-segwit/
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 08:40:50 AM

In beginning people could find it difficult to trade with the small budget but as some profits are made or you get some Fiat or btc and invest in trading this would help you to have some sufficient amount to start and trade within your limits .

If you see everything in positive way and think practically then nothing is impossible.
You stated that it's hard to start with small budget,  but it's not impossible right?
I mean we can easily make huge profit of that small amount if we choose wisely where to invest.
It's also less risky if you choose small amount at first starting.
This will definitely help you. ❤️

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:45:09 AM

you can trade with small amount capital but i think you can't get more profit because fee more than your capital.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:50:12 AM

It is alright! You do not need to invest big in the start because in majority of the cases, it is suggested to invest low because of lack of knowledge about the new market and the risk factor. Once you get to understand the market, you would be good enough to rise your investment. Only then it would be good to do so and this is a good way to start. But make sure you make use of every day priced market.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:02:14 AM

Hello all,

I have a question:
Is there anyway or any where on some exchange a way to trade BTC/USD with 1 dollar per 1 dollar move with total fee less than 1 dollar?

Thanks

I guess if you search about it then you will find some exchange. But i want to ask you, why you invest only 1 dollar?
You should take a risk not big but normally you should increase your capital. If you invest only 1 dollar then how could you earn profit form it? Think about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:04:20 AM

It is alright! You do not need to invest big in the start because in majority of the cases, it is suggested to invest low because of lack of knowledge about the new market and the risk factor. Once you get to understand the market, you would be good enough to rise your investment. Only then it would be good to do so and this is a good way to start. But make sure you make use of every day priced market.
Our profits will also matter depending on our capital. If we would like to see a huge profit, we should have to put enough funds to start. And so, we can't expect huge returns if we just only investing a small amount even though how potential it is. This is how high-risk takers become more profitable than of low-risk takers, cause they are willing to do it without doubts and believing that they are capable enough to manage this thing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:50:30 AM

Every exchange has their minimum trading amount. I will advice that  you read about their various minimum trade amount for the diffrent exchange before you invest.  But 1$ is a way too low, 10$ woukd be better

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:58:51 AM

Why do you spend a little money for trading? I just want to know the reason is first. If you know the basic foundation of trading science I pretty sure you won't spent a small money but at least you will spend $50 or $20 to start with. But if you didn't know the science of trading then don't waste your time to do it, look another way either you spend money foe gambling maybe you have a chance to double your money with lucky factor, but in the trading field you won't get lucky factor, everything are about you analyst.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:37:54 AM

the capital you have is too small because to be able to trade there are some costs that you have to pay to the exchanger, so with the capital, you have now it is too small to trade.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:57:40 AM

the capital you have is too small because to be able to trade there are some costs that you have to pay to the exchanger, so with the capital, you have now it is too small to trade.

I am agree with you.  As now a days the exchanges fees are really much. Many people are really frowned up by thid feature of the exchanges.
But if we see positively to the OP,  then it's really nice to start with a small amount. I mean it can really help him to know the pros and cons of trading.
Moreover if the amount is low and by chance if he faces losses, then it will be easier for him to recover losses.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:27:15 PM

Yes, a trader will be afraid at the beginning of his crypto trading so he might go with the small investment but once he gains the confidence then he will start investing huge amounts into his portfolio. Until he gets confidence in trading should with a small budget only.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:34:16 PM

Hello all,

I have a question:
Is there anyway or any where on some exchange a way to trade BTC/USD with 1 dollar per 1 dollar move with total fee less than 1 dollar?

Thanks

Every exchange has its own minimum requirement and a lot of them is quite high but not that expensive. What I mean is that $1 quite low for them and it would be difficult to find an exchange that would accept that amount of fee. I think you should earn more and try to trade in great exchange especially those who have unique features like Darb where every trade you make, you'll earn Darb token at the same time. And regards with security, Darb is tested by global leaders of IT Security hence, you can guarantee that your assets are in hands.
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:09:00 PM

Hello all,

I have a question:

Thanks

For a newbie like you mate better for you to try to use IDAX platform, because it has a high volume in the market then and has huge community
traders too, so whatever coins you are going to buy in this exchange platform, I assure you that you can have a good profit in here, also even a small amount of capital you can start here on IDAX.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:04:34 PM

Hello all,

I have a question:

Thanks

For a newbie like you mate better for you to try to use IDAX platform, because it has a high volume in the market then and has huge community
traders too, so whatever coins you are going to buy in this exchange platform, I assure you that you can have a good profit in here, also even a small amount of capital you can start here on IDAX.

Idax is a good exchange, the first time I trade also from Idax because I earn bounty is a token listed on Idax, Idax is a good, easy and safe exchange because before trading we have to move the account so it's not wrong.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:27:08 PM

you can trade with small amount capital but i think you can't get more profit because fee more than your capital.

However, it is good for a newbie. If he trades with a small budget and makes a mistake, he does not lose a lot. Then, he analyses everything that was wrong and tries not to repeat it.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:48:56 PM

Instead of trading with $1, you can very well go with paper trading which will teach you more. Learn and come with minimum $100. Choose the best and cheapest coins wisely after complete study. This would support you at the beginning. As you go by, you can invest more and get more profits.
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:03:22 PM

I think USD 100 will do, presumed that the prices are already stable and the market is healthy, free from hysterical and overbought. Trading with scalping technique by spreading your money in at least 5 prospective coins is recommended, with the biggest portion is in the btc.
mrjohanr

Activity: 70
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:20:02 PM

If you are beginner in Crypto trading you must choose the strong community so I recommend Binance because trading fees calculation was not useful in all the time. I earn 2x profit in Binance coin so you just analyse the promising and growing crypto currency is the important in trading platform.

I just checked Binance but it is unclear to me what the total fee is for a trade. Do you have any idea if I trade small like 100 dollar?

Binance has a minimum exchange of 0.00050000 BTC and the commission is 0.1%
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:20:25 PM

There are minimum amount to of transaction on each exchange but if you plan to trade with a small capital, you might not feel the profits that you are earning specially if you only gained like 1% or 2%. $100 is just enough to start trading, however if I we're you, if you plan to trade, don't put all you'r $100 in just 1 coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: