Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New coins daily.. How do they do it?  (Read 17837 times)
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:16:38 PM

There are whole services providing services from creating your own coins to putting them on the market. Obviously, these are just schemes after which the coin will be worthless trash on investors' wallets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:22:31 PM

The answer to this question is already in the question-because you are a normal and honest person. Smiley Honest and decent people will not make money fraudulently, creating useless shit coins. Wink But the amount of shit coins surprises and amazes.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:23:07 PM

If you go to www.coinmarketcap.com/new/ , you will see that there are new coins added EVERYDAY..
and they have a decent market cap worth 1000's of dollars..
How do people just make there own coins that easy? and how are they raising so much money??
i mean like, whats stopping a normal person like me, doing the same thing.. just making a random coin and making thousands of dollars??
this is so stupid.. what is the need for all these useless coins?? when is it gonna stop?

An ordinary person stops having an idea. If you have a good idea, then you can build a team for its implementation quite easily. And if the idea is really worthwhile, then the collection of investments is not difficult.
So look for good ideas and create your own projects.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:23:39 PM

If you go to www.coinmarketcap.com/new/ , you will see that there are new coins added EVERYDAY..
How do people just make there own coins that easy? and how are they raising so much money??
i mean like, whats stopping a normal person like me, doing the same thing.. just making a random coin and making thousands of dollars??
this is so stupid.. what is the need for all these useless coins?? when is it gonna stop?

Indeed, if we see so many new coin coins that appear in the cmc list. But, to enter the cmc list of coin coins must reach certain criteria and at least need a certain level trading activity. I think the emergence of new coin coins for investors is also an opportunity to benefit if we have several new coins with high potential, or at least we can get a big profit from what we have spent.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:26:33 PM

Will be good if this new coins will bring something revolutionary, but as i see none of this or all of coins i see until now that get on cmc this year don't bring nothing new like other coins do in past (0 fee when send, instant confirmation, create token on coin blockchain).
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:50:37 AM

Will be good if this new coins will bring something revolutionary, but as i see none of this or all of coins i see until now that get on cmc this year don't bring nothing new like other coins do in past (0 fee when send, instant confirmation, create token on coin blockchain).

But they demonstrate an important fact and that is that it is not trivial to build communities that are distributed worldwide and willing to use one currency. Many different people have many different interests and many different tastes. Nobody knows with how many cryptos we will end up one day.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hamzeto

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:24:47 AM
Merited by supermine (1)

This is a very interesting topic u brought up here, first of all; it's not that easy to make one own coins, not to even talk of getting listed in coinmarketcap. Getting listed there have certain criteria that has to be met before hand. Also the value of most of these coins also either depends on their demand and supply or sometimes their usecase. But you are absolutely right, we have a lot of useless coins in existence and most of them are just it in just for the money, not even caring at all for their investors at all, giving the cryptocurrency arena a bad face. But let's all tread and trade with care.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:52:09 AM

its happen because there is no regulation in crypto market right now. Any people can make their own coin right now and can launch ICOs whether having a real project or not. Thats why many scam ICOs in 2018 and i think government regulation needed to avoid scam ICOs happen again
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:00:38 PM

The thing is everybody just want to make quick money and run away. All these tokens that are being added to coinmarketcap on a daily basis doesn't worth investing in them. The only thing that can stop all this shit in crypto world is regulation of ICOs.

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:05:56 PM

In my opinion, it is not so easy to find and convince a person to buy your coin. Yes, it is true that new coins appear every day, but you need to understand that to get to coinmarketcap, the coin must meet certain requirements. Therefore, I believe that everything just looks from the outside, but in fact it requires a lot of effort.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:33:14 PM

I think if you aren't a newbie in this space then you would know that it isn't really hard to make your own altcoin or specifically a shitcoin where they just hired devs to make their erc20 tokens. The money raised can be sometimes manipulated by their own and also to the part of the coin where it shows on cmc that it has a good volume to attract new and real buyers.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:58:35 PM

You got it all wrong ,for a coin to get listed on cmc it has to reach cmc target ,those coins and tokens you seeing getting listed everyday ate not new coins ,they have been in line until target for cmc is met
The way the new cryptos get added on the coinmarkets is they first do the ICo then when they get the soft cap they can get listed on the exchange. This is why you see them happening every day.

fulcare

Activity: 588

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:26:59 AM

You got it all wrong ,for a coin to get listed on cmc it has to reach cmc target ,those coins and tokens you seeing getting listed everyday ate not new coins ,they have been in line until target for cmc is met
The way the new cryptos get added on the coinmarkets is they first do the ICo then when they get the soft cap they can get listed on the exchange. This is why you see them happening every day.

Coinmarketcap also has an incentive to list more coins because for them it means to have more traffic from people who follow these coins.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:01:18 PM

I do not see anything wrong with the fact that there are new coins. On the contrary, it is a very good popularization of cryptocurrency. And why would you think that if the project is unknown then the product of this project is also bad? This is the wrong opinion. Maybe the team of some of these unknown projects will be able to transform the crypto industry and we will see the new features of the blockchain.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:31:14 PM

It is very easy to make coin and ask people to give you money.

You can do it like in 5 minutes. It is also very cheap nowadays.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:37:28 PM

Its easy to create new coins right now.
There are some websites that offers the user to create their own ERC-20 coins. You just need to input the requirements and you are good to go. You can create your own ERC-20 token in minutes only.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:42:21 PM

There are some websites that offers the user to create their own ERC-20 coins. You just need to input the requirements and you are good to go. You can create your own ERC-20 token in minutes only.
These coins will not have any value. because they were created just for fun. Unfortunately the ease with which there is used by some scammers to take money from investors. This is very annoying.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:01:33 PM

Everyone seems that the market is a lot of coins, but I think that there is nothing wrong.This situation creates healthy competition.And this is a very good sign.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:13:49 PM

Wow, I'm just amaze with that but my question is, does it have a market value? Or there is nothing to see?
This might be the reason why we are flooded with a lot of nonsense coins. It maybe we should stop this kind of doing, instead we should be looking for a ways that could help the entire community and create coins that have a contribution into crypto space.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:18:56 PM

It's easy to make your own coin on ERC-20 ethereum tokens. Only a minute and bam you can make your own coin and. To get listed on coinmaketcap, i don't know much about this but you can check it yourself in this link: https://coinmarketcap.com/methodology/#listings-criteria
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: