Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting ETH  (Read 4158 times)
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:09:10 AM

we all know that crypto prices are very dependent on positive news and when the BTC value rises other coins will follow it like ETH so I think this is a normal move because the ETH increase is not significant.
I agree with you, but for now, like the negative news that is happening now, there are many exchanges that have experienced a tremendous decline, and there are even coins that have no price at all, and all are waiting for goodness to happen here. and many benefits provided.

Why wait? Perhaps the market will remain in this position for long years until the next boom. And unfortunately, no one knows when this boom will come.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 10:29:22 AM

I find it interesting that ETH price started going up weeks prior to hard fork after the hard fork it looks to be consolidating and now moving back up again. what could be the factors to this price movement? I like it though, very good for quick trades.

Anybody notice a change in performance or speed of ETH? I have not move any of my ETH so far, I really can't tell yet.
The slight movement of ETH is also experienced in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is just one of the markets movement. This has nothing to really do with hard fork or not. I guessed I haven't missed anything in my analysis guys?  Cool
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:50:13 PM

we all know that crypto prices are very dependent on positive news and when the BTC value rises other coins will follow it like ETH so I think this is a normal move because the ETH increase is not significant.
I agree with you, but for now, like the negative news that is happening now, there are many exchanges that have experienced a tremendous decline, and there are even coins that have no price at all, and all are waiting for goodness to happen here. and many benefits provided.

Why wait? Perhaps the market will remain in this position for long years until the next boom. And unfortunately, no one knows when this boom will come.

It is good opportunity if the market is not in good boom, price falls gives us chance to buy at low price and hold waiting gives right direction to be an investor, as cryptocurrency is anonymous so no one can tell us about right time of pump and dump but we can make analization and take decision of invest at right time for low price.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:45:10 PM

this is similar to what happened to BCH, before hardfork prices rose but after hardfork the price dropped and the difficulty to rise again because after hardfork there will be many people selling it, even the main reason why many people buy it before hardfork is because they just want to profit from that rare moment so that many of them sell it immediately when the moment ends
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:52:48 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 01:50:28 AM by Stargazer

Sorry to say, I haven't found any improvements after the hard fork. I always used 8 GWEI to transfer something from the MEW and I am still doing it! Maybe the hard fork's effect yet to come properly or did I miss something? And that price grows was just a random pump, not for the fork! If ETH reached at least 200 USD before or after the fork, then we could say it is for the hardfork!

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:01:46 AM

I didn’t notice big changes in the speed of the work of Ethereum. I don’t have a feeling that Ether has changed. I think that we need to wait for larger updates.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:30:19 AM

Even with the recent good news on social media, the price of ETH should have been far higher than what we are seeing now. I believe ETH will come again
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:35:44 AM

I find it interesting that ETH price started going up weeks prior to hard fork after the hard fork it looks to be consolidating and now moving back up again. what could be the factors to this price movement? I like it though, very good for quick trades.

Anybody notice a change in performance or speed of ETH? I have not move any of my ETH so far, I really can't tell yet.

For long term, Ethereum is profitable investment. Developers team very active, beside that ethereum with smart contract very good for bussiness. I am agree that ethereum price right now have a chance to recover again after hard fork but it need more time

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
hotimbineh

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:45:30 AM

We hope that by the middle of this year, will ETH arrive at prices written in many articles that say ETH will arrive at $ 300 and I'm sure the price will be more than $ 300 in Q-4 this year

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:29:19 AM

Im still looking forward for what ETH can do, just like their improving transaction and also their price,currently its price was going grow quickly i think its because many people recognize it as easy investment method.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:46:03 AM
Merited by Botnake (2)

Im still looking forward for what ETH can do, just like their improving transaction and also their price,currently its price was going grow quickly i think its because many people recognize it as easy investment method.
Those days that ETH were struggling for its worst time due to a flooded scam ICO which mostly are using ERC20 platforms affecting ETH. That's the time that investors have giving doubts to their money into ETH and instead they'll go for other altcoins. But it turns good right now and it shows uptrend motion together with BTC and the entire crypto market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:59:22 AM

Ethereum is always interesting to follow, although it had experienced a drastic decline but this coin is still a lot of supporters maybe because of the superiority that it has ethereum remains a special and potentially very good coin

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:10:12 AM

Yes, I feel ETH network speed has been improved! Yesterday I transferred VANTA token with 4 Gewi and that was finished very quickly. First time I was shocked that it never happened before then I remembered about the recent hard fork! But It will take more times to effect on Ethereum's price.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:20:56 AM

this is similar to what happened to BCH, before hardfork prices rose but after hardfork the price dropped and the difficulty to rise again because after hardfork there will be many people selling it, even the main reason why many people buy it before hardfork is because they just want to profit from that rare moment so that many of them sell it immediately when the moment ends

This is not similar, mate. Because BCH hard fork had two different coins, and those coin's price was huge too! So, people sold those fork coins to make some extra money, because, in this bear market, everyone wants to make money! But ETH hard fork hadn't any extra coins, it happened to upgrade the ETH network. So, both are not similar here.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:41:37 AM

The price of ETH is indeed increasing from time to time, but it sometimes also facing some dropping since the hardfork of ethereum happen.
For me, all i can do is just hope if it will keep on increasing from day to day.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:13:10 AM

I agree that hard fork affected a little bit in price of ETH but in just few days and after that price of ETH dumped back really quickly Smiley. And at the moment price of ETH is increasing and it's more than $140, I don't think it's the result of hardfork cause not only ETH is increasing at the moment.
the possibility can occur without anyone able to know for sure in the future and all return to the confidence and patience of each investor if indeed sure that ETH will remain with ETH as a profitable investment
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:26:18 AM

The price of ETH is indeed increasing from time to time, but it sometimes also facing some dropping since the hardfork of ethereum happen.
For me, all i can do is just hope if it will keep on increasing from day to day.
That's all we can do now since we don't have an control of the price.
We just listen to the experts, especially the bullish people so we can find good information coming from them that will
help us to strengthen our faith in holding our precious coins.

ETH will certainly compete along the way, and if this market recovers, expect ETH will be included.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cchub

Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:30:34 AM

Investors anticipated the rise and as a result the price rised before the fact. This is usual behavior.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:09:12 AM

Investors anticipated the rise and as a result the price rised before the fact. This is usual behavior.

That's true, we are expecting a rise and we are seeing it.
However, this is not the only rise we are expecting, we want a higher price since ETH reached over $1,000 and the price now is very cheap compared to its ATH. We have hopes and we are willing to wait, and what makes us happy now is that we are seeing a constant growth.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:31:52 AM

Ethereum is dubbed the busiest blockchain in cryptocurency. It deserves far more credits than it gets because it is the father of smart contracts for dapp creation. The price dumps in 2018 was as a result of ethereum being a victim of its success. 90 percent of ERC20 projects dump their coins for fiat after ICO which made ethereum suffer

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████